HIV Anxiety Support User Group
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1225 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
dayanaladyAug 25, 2013
nk81Aug 18, 2013
raj93Aug 14, 2013
stressedboy92Aug 02, 2013
strangesymptoms8Jul 29, 2013
By joggen Blank
I have decided to cancel my MedHelp account as of this evening. I am leaving this group open in case somebody else...
By joggen Blank
Please note that the rules of this forum are no different from MH's general rules for Communities, Doctor Forums, etc...
wishnoriskSep 11, 2012
javaughnaApr 23, 2011
neednadviceDec 16, 2010
jose883Oct 31, 2010
eddie255Jun 08, 2010
By eddie255 Blank
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-04-13
By joggen Blank
Protected sex appears to be the most popular concern in this forum; at least a third of the questions here relate to ...
By joggen Blank
Many of you are concerned about situations where there was potential contact with a person's fluids that DID NOT invo...
foolishdogJun 08, 2013
lotus1989Jul 15, 2012
By joggen Blank
I just wanted to share a couple of self-help resources (or more accurately, authors of such resources) for those curr...
joggenNov 24, 2009
By joggen Blank
Recognizing that the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to anxiety rather than HIV is a first step in getting...
By nervousone65
hello
By nervousone65
last post I see are from 2013.
By Playwise
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had u...
By mizwed
Hi, am male 25years from Mauritius island, in September 2012 i have sex with a girl friend only one time it's was un...
By Playwise
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had u...
By juanfearsfreddy
I recently had "protected" oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker with a condom that was taken out of a pill bottle (...
By juanfearsfreddy
I recently had "protected" oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker with a condom that was taken out of a pill bottle (...
By power88
I am a male, here s my story I had had an exposure with a transsexual csw about 9 months ago and I gave her unprot...
By scaredhell1
Hi everyone, I am extremely stress and looking for some help.First of all apologies for long post.Please evaluate ...
By worriedls
Hi there very worried. I am an educated person but I can't shake the feeling I have caught HIV. The situation is I am...
By mistakes261
Hi everyone just joined the group. I've been told in multiple post and forums that I had a no risk situation. I've...
By scaredhell1
Hi everyone, I am extremely stress and looking for some help.First of all apologies for long post.Please evaluate ...
By silentblasphemy
Hello I AM FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME. I am a 19 year old male. I became sexually active in September 2013 ...
By Dunkel13
I can't beat this feeling. I had protected sex with an African SW 104 days ago. Started to worry about HIV the next...
By helloboy1234
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider...
By helloboy1234
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider...
By c4critics
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes...
By c4critics
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes...
By repentantdad
I have recently posted on the doctors forum and have received advice from Dr. Handsfield that I had no risk. However,...
By billyboy1992
i am a male in his twenty's, about 6 weeks ago. i had unprotected oral sex with someone i don't know there hiv status...
Recent Activity
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 commented on JGF25's status
13 hrs ago
Blank
mastermindskn93 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 29
1699033_tn?1405352675
Blank
JGF25 my son was in a terrible ca... Comment