HIV Anxiety Support User Group
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1234 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
dayanaladyAug 25, 2013
nk81Aug 18, 2013
raj93Aug 14, 2013
stressedboy92Aug 02, 2013
strangesymptoms8Jul 29, 2013
By joggen Blank
I have decided to cancel my MedHelp account as of this evening. I am leaving this group open in case somebody else...
By joggen Blank
Please note that the rules of this forum are no different from MH's general rules for Communities, Doctor Forums, etc...
wishnoriskSep 11, 2012
javaughnaApr 23, 2011
neednadviceDec 16, 2010
jose883Oct 31, 2010
eddie255Jun 08, 2010
By eddie255 Blank
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-04-13
By joggen Blank
Protected sex appears to be the most popular concern in this forum; at least a third of the questions here relate to ...
By joggen Blank
Many of you are concerned about situations where there was potential contact with a person's fluids that DID NOT invo...
foolishdogJun 08, 2013
lotus1989Jul 15, 2012
By joggen Blank
I just wanted to share a couple of self-help resources (or more accurately, authors of such resources) for those curr...
joggenNov 24, 2009
By joggen Blank
Recognizing that the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to anxiety rather than HIV is a first step in getting...
xicaxica8514 minutes
xicaxica8520 minutes
By xicaxica85
So, don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm another paranoid case. If anyone has gone through this knows ho...
By desbanks
Hi, Hope someone can help House help has HIV/AIDS for over 15 years and being a good Samaritan we kept her on...
By dwella
Hi, I went to a Film hall with my girlfriend and after i touched her boobs and vaginal area. She dressed her denim tr...
By xicaxica85
So, don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm another paranoid case. If anyone has gone through this knows ho...
By xicaxica85
Paddy1888Sep 30
By jimmy4738
Okay so based off reading (and I've been doing a lot of that which isn't helping) theres a fair chance I could be ove...
By meant2beme
Hi, Just over 11 weeks ago I spent the night with someone who is unsure of their HIV status. We had protected sex...
minhasgpsSep 23
jogats33Aug 07
By Dunkel13
I can't beat this feeling. I had protected sex with an African SW 104 days ago. Started to worry about HIV the next...
10491895_tn?1411412213
By minhasgps
SIR I HAD SEX WITH TRANS WOMAN IT WAS FIRST TIME.I WAS TOTALLY DRUNK AND COULD NOT ABLE TO THINK THAT TIME ..I JUST...
10491895_tn?1411412213
By minhasgps
hello doctor..doctor there are numbers of question are going on in mind i didnt get any answer or reply from another ...
By misterworried
Hi, I think I might have been anal raped about 2.5 weeks ago. I have a weird burn looking sore near my elbow that ...
By Playwise
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had u...
By sorry_to_bone
This is the only place besides God that I have to help me. Story: 40yr old male had encounter with sex worker of u...
By nervousone65
hello
By nervousone65
last post I see are from 2013.
By Playwise
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had u...
By mizwed
Hi, am male 25years from Mauritius island, in September 2012 i have sex with a girl friend only one time it's was un...
By juanfearsfreddy
I recently had "protected" oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker with a condom that was taken out of a pill bottle (...
By juanfearsfreddy
I recently had "protected" oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker with a condom that was taken out of a pill bottle (...
By power88
I am a male, here s my story I had had an exposure with a transsexual csw about 9 months ago and I gave her unprot...
Recent Activity
Blank
dwella added the Mood Tracker
Oct 16
Blank
dwella joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 16
317787_tn?1373214989
Blank
Dee1956 commented on sam
Oct 15