Aa
A
A
Close
HIV Anxiety Support Group
This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.
1 - 20 (of 1463) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have decided to cancel my MedHelp account as of this evening. I am leaving this group open in case somebody else wants to answer que...
6 answers |
Please note that the rules of this forum are no different from MH's general rules for Communities, Doctor Forums, etc. Excessive posting ...
1 answer |
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-04-13
12 answers |
Protected sex appears to be the most popular concern in this forum; at least a third of the questions here relate to protected sex. The v...
5 answers |
Many of you are concerned about situations where there was potential contact with a person's fluids that DID NOT involve sexual intercour...
7 answers |
I just wanted to share a couple of self-help resources (or more accurately, authors of such resources) for those currently suffering from...
2 answers |
Recognizing that the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to anxiety rather than HIV is a first step in getting better. Below is a ...
16 answers |
I tested 12+ weeks (86 days) after possible exposure and the result was NON-REACTIVE. But the med tech/lab operator insisted that I shoul...
1 answer |
Hi Six month before i had unprotected oral sex with unknown person,( reciving oral sex) after 2 weeks i got fever and i consulted wit...
1 answer |
Hi. I had an exposure 3 months ago with a prostitute in India. It lasted for about 10 minutes. It was protected. After I finished she rem...
1 answer |
I was having sex using condom,during sex condom slip off, i remain 10-20 sec unprotected in her vagina.then I realize that condom slip o...
Okay so im about to be 16 and my **** has been burning for about a couple of months now. Im really scared, my hands are literally shaking...
1 answer |
Hi all, I, like probably all of you, have read enough information to be moderators on this site, assessing people's risk of acquisitio...
Hello, Let me first thank you for helping me out here. I have an issue that is eating my brain and i need your help. Please........ ...
My current mood : Anxious, scared and very sad ! The HIV forum deleted my last post, and recommend for me to come here. Very rude of the...
I went for an HIV blood test yesterday in the NHS. I cannot recall if the HCA was initially wearing gloves when he took my blood. Upon re...
Hey guys. British guy working in Malaysia. So a few weeks ago I slept with a Chinese-Malaysian girl form East Malaysia. We had sex 4 t...
Hello, I had unprotected oral sex with sex worker after protected vaginal. She used a lot of lube and also seemed to be worried if the co...
1 answer |
Hello Yesterday I had sex with a prostitute from Kenya. I noticed that after 1-2 minutes the condom was broken but I don't know when it...
So I would like to share my story, as I need help getting over this fear, and believing those around me. In November, I had allowed my...
Hi, So I'm aware that a mother can spread an STD to her child, and I have had my fears about contracting an STD. My boyfriend has never...
About a month ago I had allowed my boyfriend to finger me with saliva as a lubricant. I think I felt extremely guilty after allowing to h...
1 answer |
About a month ago I had allowed my boyfriend to finger me with saliva as a lubricant. I think I felt extremely guilty after allowing to h...
Dear Doctor, I have encountered unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with Malaysian massage girl (the girl just lick my scr...
Dear Doctor, I have encountered unprotected oral sex (the prostitute just lick my scrotum and tip of penis-for a few second). After th...
I have not been well from past some days..due which I have to go for lot of blood test. Even time I get blood test I become paranoid of ...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Robert000 is "Worried about testing" Comment
Aug 25
1699033 tn?1443113373
Blank
JGF25 is optimistic...once again! Comment
Aug 24
Blank
Hitendhiman joined this group