Aa
A
A
Close
HIV Anxiety Support Group
This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.
1 - 20 (of 1468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-04-13
6 answers |
Dear doctor Hello, I would like to ask, is this on September 1 I have prostitutes,we have a wet kiss, and then I have a finger touch her ...
1 answer |
Hi all... I've never posted on these forums before but I was actively reading everybody's posts when I was going through crippling HIV an...
Hello how are you. Can i ask something. I handshake with her. Than i clean my lips 5 or 10 seconds later with my same hand. I saw her ...
Hello how are you. Can i ask something. I handshake with her. Than i clean my lips 5 or 10 seconds later with my same hand. I saw her ...
9 days ago I penetrated an HIV undetectable guy (he said he's been undetectable for a few years now) without protection. I considered get...
I tested 12+ weeks (86 days) after possible exposure and the result was NON-REACTIVE. But the med tech/lab operator insisted that I shoul...
1 answer |
Hi Six month before i had unprotected oral sex with unknown person,( reciving oral sex) after 2 weeks i got fever and i consulted wit...
1 answer |
Hi. I had an exposure 3 months ago with a prostitute in India. It lasted for about 10 minutes. It was protected. After I finished she rem...
1 answer |
I was having sex using condom,during sex condom slip off, i remain 10-20 sec unprotected in her vagina.then I realize that condom slip o...
Okay so im about to be 16 and my **** has been burning for about a couple of months now. Im really scared, my hands are literally shaking...
1 answer |
Hi all, I, like probably all of you, have read enough information to be moderators on this site, assessing people's risk of acquisitio...
Hello, Let me first thank you for helping me out here. I have an issue that is eating my brain and i need your help. Please........ ...
My current mood : Anxious, scared and very sad ! The HIV forum deleted my last post, and recommend for me to come here. Very rude of the...
I went for an HIV blood test yesterday in the NHS. I cannot recall if the HCA was initially wearing gloves when he took my blood. Upon re...
Hey guys. British guy working in Malaysia. So a few weeks ago I slept with a Chinese-Malaysian girl form East Malaysia. We had sex 4 t...
Hello, I had unprotected oral sex with sex worker after protected vaginal. She used a lot of lube and also seemed to be worried if the co...
1 answer |
Hello Yesterday I had sex with a prostitute from Kenya. I noticed that after 1-2 minutes the condom was broken but I don't know when it...
So I would like to share my story, as I need help getting over this fear, and believing those around me. In November, I had allowed my...
Hi, So I'm aware that a mother can spread an STD to her child, and I have had my fears about contracting an STD. My boyfriend has never...
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
1508374 tn?1380812110
Blank