Aa
A
A
Close

HIV Anxiety Support Group

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

1 - 20 (of 1454) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have decided to cancel my MedHelp account as of this evening. I am leaving this group open in case somebody else wants to answer questions. Goodbye and Good Luck.
joggen | Last answer
Please note that the rules of this forum are no different from MH's general rules for Communities, Doctor Forums, etc. Excessive posting is not permitted here. What is excessive posting? Well, I basically define that when the poster is e...
joggen | Last answer
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/insite?page=ask-01-04-13
eddie255 | Last answer
Protected sex appears to be the most popular concern in this forum; at least a third of the questions here relate to protected sex. The vast majority of concerns about protected sex relate to situations with sex workers. You are not g...
joggen | Last answer
Many of you are concerned about situations where there was potential contact with a person's fluids that DID NOT involve sexual intercourse. A hand (either yours or your partner's) with vaginal fluid or semen on it touching your penis, a...
joggen | Last answer
I just wanted to share a couple of self-help resources (or more accurately, authors of such resources) for those currently suffering from HIV Anxiety. The first author is Dr. David D. Burns, who helped found the Cognitive Therapy mov...
joggen | Last answer
Recognizing that the symptoms that you are experiencing are due to anxiety rather than HIV is a first step in getting better. Below is a list of common symptoms of anxiety. More detailed information can be found in the link to the source...
joggen | Last answer
Hey guys. British guy working in Malaysia. So a few weeks ago I slept with a Chinese-Malaysian girl form East Malaysia. We had sex 4 times, used a condom for 3 of them and the last time I stupidly had unprotected sex for around 3 minu...
Charliechuckle | Posted
Hello, I had unprotected oral sex with sex worker after protected vaginal. She used a lot of lube and also seemed to be worried if the condom was well fixed (I'm just stating the fact). I had tested HIV negative 2 times (at 4 weeks and 1...
AnxiatyBob | Last answer
Hello Yesterday I had sex with a prostitute from Kenya. I noticed that after 1-2 minutes the condom was broken but I don't know when it broke. What can I do now? I know that there are some prophylaxis treatment but I'm in Dubai and I...
Tim885 | Posted
So I would like to share my story, as I need help getting over this fear, and believing those around me. In November, I had allowed my boyfriend to finger me with saliva used as lubricant. Two days later I experienced discomfort in my...
AnonymousAsker33 | Posted
Hi, So I'm aware that a mother can spread an STD to her child, and I have had my fears about contracting an STD. My boyfriend has never done anything sexual with anyone except me before, yet I'm still nervous that what if his mother ga...
About a month ago I had allowed my boyfriend to finger me with saliva as a lubricant. I think I felt extremely guilty after allowing to happen because my mother made me promise I wouldn't do things like that with him again (I had an irra...
anonymousasker333 | Last answer
About a month ago I had allowed my boyfriend to finger me with saliva as a lubricant. I think I felt extremely guilty after allowing to happen because my mother made me promise I wouldn't do things like that with him again (I had an irra...
Dear Doctor, I have encountered unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with Malaysian massage girl (the girl just lick my scrotum and tip of penis-for a few second). After that i licked her nipple for abut 1 minutes. Feels no...
goonizham | Posted
Dear Doctor, I have encountered unprotected oral sex (the prostitute just lick my scrotum and tip of penis-for a few second). After that i licked her nipple for abut 1 minutes. Feels nothing came out from her nipples. Then we have pro...
goonizham | Posted
I have not been well from past some days..due which I have to go for lot of blood test. Even time I get blood test I become paranoid of contracting hiv from it.mind keeps on making images. Because this anxiety I got my self tested now ...
LostHope123 | Posted
Hello, I have a few encounter with unprotected sex with prostitutes. HIGH RISK. HIV 1+2 Ab + HIV p24 Ag (Screen) 79 days - 1 weeks for result. 96 days - 2 weeks for result. 113 days - 2 days for result!!! (i think they just see my na...
swckv | Posted
Hi, I am 30 year Male from India, Recently 23 days ago I received oral sex from a massage therapist in India. The act also involved Kissing and Fingering. She started giving the oral sex and few minutes later she went ahead with the h...
abc234 | Posted
20 days ago I had a condom malfunction while having sex with my HIV positive partner who is a woman I'm male, we were in a position where the condom was more likely to slip off so I periodically check the condom. for a few minutes I ...
Medman12 | Last answer
Hi, I have posted in another group but it seems that no one notices. I'm in a bad way and I need some consulting. I'm a 22 years old male. I'm having this irrational fear about HIV after come across an article about HIV early symtons. ...
Taylor207 | Posted
Allow me to post again my case. I hope someone from this group would help me also. I am sexually active (same sex) and I feel that I am a walking dead now. :( Please someone explain to me what Im going thru. I feel like 100% that I a...
christianbaste | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Charliechuckle joined this group
Welcome them!
14 hrs ago
675718_tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03