HIV Anxiety Support User Group
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1252 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
10491895_tn?1411412213
By minhasgps
hello doctor..doctor there are numbers of question are going on in mind i didnt get any answer or reply from another ...
By misterworried
Hi, I think I might have been anal raped about 2.5 weeks ago. I have a weird burn looking sore near my elbow that ...
sorry_to_boneAug 07, 2014
By Playwise Blank
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had u...
By sorry_to_bone
This is the only place besides God that I have to help me. Story: 40yr old male had encounter with sex worker of u...
By nervousone65 Blank
hello
By nervousone65 Blank
last post I see are from 2013.
By Playwise Blank
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had u...
By mizwed Blank
Hi, am male 25years from Mauritius island, in September 2012 i have sex with a girl friend only one time it's was un...
By juanfearsfreddy Blank
I recently had "protected" oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker with a condom that was taken out of a pill bottle (...
By juanfearsfreddy Blank
I recently had "protected" oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker with a condom that was taken out of a pill bottle (...
mistakes261Jun 04, 2014
By power88 Blank
I am a male, here s my story I had had an exposure with a transsexual csw about 9 months ago and I gave her unprot...
mistakes261Jun 04, 2014
scaredhell1May 30, 2014
By scaredhell1 Blank
Hi everyone, I am extremely stress and looking for some help.First of all apologies for long post.Please evaluate ...
mistakes261Jun 04, 2014
By worriedls Blank
Hi there very worried. I am an educated person but I can't shake the feeling I have caught HIV. The situation is I am...
By mistakes261 Blank
Hi everyone just joined the group. I've been told in multiple post and forums that I had a no risk situation. I've...
scaredhell1May 30, 2014
By scaredhell1 Blank
Hi everyone, I am extremely stress and looking for some help.First of all apologies for long post.Please evaluate ...
By silentblasphemy Blank
Hello I AM FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME. I am a 19 year old male. I became sexually active in September 2013 ...
By helloboy1234 Blank
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider...
By helloboy1234 Blank
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider...
By c4critics Blank
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes...
By c4critics Blank
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes...
Recent Activity
Blank
Apollo1971 Please no requests, i have ... Comment
21 mins ago
Blank
Ihopeisnegative joined this group
Welcome them!
Jan 27
495284_tn?1333897642
Blank
dominosarah commented on nurse
Jan 25