HIV Anxiety Support User Group
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1235 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By juanfearsfreddy
I recently had "protected" oral and vaginal sex with a sex worker with a condom that was taken out of a pill bottle (...
By power88
I am a male, here s my story I had had an exposure with a transsexual csw about 9 months ago and I gave her unprot...
By scaredhell1
Hi everyone, I am extremely stress and looking for some help.First of all apologies for long post.Please evaluate ...
By worriedls
Hi there very worried. I am an educated person but I can't shake the feeling I have caught HIV. The situation is I am...
By mistakes261
Hi everyone just joined the group. I've been told in multiple post and forums that I had a no risk situation. I've...
By scaredhell1
Hi everyone, I am extremely stress and looking for some help.First of all apologies for long post.Please evaluate ...
By silentblasphemy
Hello I AM FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME. I am a 19 year old male. I became sexually active in September 2013 ...
By helloboy1234
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider...
By helloboy1234
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider...
By c4critics
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes...
By c4critics
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes...
By repentantdad Blank
I have recently posted on the doctors forum and have received advice from Dr. Handsfield that I had no risk. However,...
By billyboy1992 Blank
i am a male in his twenty's, about 6 weeks ago. i had unprotected oral sex with someone i don't know there hiv status...
By stressfuluser24 Blank
hey my name is erici have a needle and hiv phobia. i got to parties and see junkies shooting up not knowing that ther...
By stressfuluser24 Blank
hey my name is erici have a needle and hiv phobia. i got to parties and see junkies shooting up not knowing that ther...
By stressfuluser24 Blank
By Dunkel13 Blank
I am convinced I have been infected. I had intercourse with a CSW from Nigeria, Africa 28 days ago. I am married. ...
By Eason6 Blank
I had a similiar concerning with following worring man: (jerk off behavior, and I am scared of being transmit HIV b...
By rosree Blank
December 26th I have gone for MRI Scan about my spine problem, before me one women took MRI Scan test for brain and l...
By Worriedoutmymind1 Blank
I had an assumed protected encounter with a prostitute. There may have been unprotected genital contact, but I don't...
Recent Activity
675718_tn?1321008971
Blank
drifter0213 commented on Constantly talking to...
Oct 28
Blank
holygrace12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 23
Blank
dwella added the Mood Tracker
Oct 16
MedHelp Health Answers