Aa
A
A
Close
HIV Anxiety Support Group
This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.
21 - 40 (of 1467) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
About a month ago I had allowed my boyfriend to finger me with saliva as a lubricant. I think I felt extremely guilty after allowing to h...
Dear Doctor, I have encountered unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with Malaysian massage girl (the girl just lick my scr...
Dear Doctor, I have encountered unprotected oral sex (the prostitute just lick my scrotum and tip of penis-for a few second). After th...
I have not been well from past some days..due which I have to go for lot of blood test. Even time I get blood test I become paranoid of ...
Hello, I have a few encounter with unprotected sex with prostitutes. HIGH RISK. HIV 1+2 Ab + HIV p24 Ag (Screen) 79 days - 1 weeks for...
Hi, I am 30 year Male from India, Recently 23 days ago I received oral sex from a massage therapist in India. The act also involved Ki...
20 days ago I had a condom malfunction while having sex with my HIV positive partner who is a woman I'm male, we were in a position w...
1 answer |
Hi, I have posted in another group but it seems that no one notices. I'm in a bad way and I need some consulting. I'm a 22 years old ma...
Allow me to post again my case. I hope someone from this group would help me also. I am sexually active (same sex) and I feel that I a...
Any ideas on how to cope with the three month wait time? I'm thinking of asking my doctor for Xanax. My story is short. A month ago I had...
|
Passed Days 39 HIV Ab (1&2) Non Reactive WBC 7.4 Neutrophil 77 Lymphocyte 20 Monocyte 2 Eosinophil 1 Passed Days 41 ANTI HI...
Unprotected vaginal sex . 12 weeks and 2 days Antibodies test (EIA Antibody 2nd Generation Test) - Contiuned Symptoms on 4th month , any...
1 answer |
I exposed my case (http://bit.ly/1LCTZTi), and everybody told me that I´m fine, but I can´t stop thinking about having HIV. I can´t conce...
2 answers |
HI, I HAD HIV DUO NEGATIVE RESULT By 6 weeks By 8 weeks by 10 weeks by 11 weeks by 12 weeks by 05 months by 06 months AFTER...
3 answers |
I have already posted in the HIV-Prevention four and they have advised me I had no risk, but I received an unprotected ******** from a gu...
2 answers |
Last week, After a night out drinking I went to a gay sauna. I was there a couple of hours, had a mixture of oral and anal (protected I t...
|
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
NelsonGibbs111 added the Pain Tracker
Sep 09
Blank
NelsonGibbs111 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 09
Blank