HIV Anxiety Support User Group
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1293 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Worriedguysks1
Activity Equivalent “crossing the road and getting hit by a car” risk Unprotected receptive anal or vaginal sex...
By faithindoc
Hello Doctor i stay in Europe. on 10th april i was at a govt emergency hospital due pain in back. They took my bloo...
By balaha
Unprotected vaginal sex . 12 weeks and 2 days Antibodies test (EIA Antibody 2nd Generation Test) - Contiuned Symptom...
LiliCCCMar 31
By LiliCCC
Three months ago (it will be 3 months exactly on the 5th) someone came up in my hotel and had sex with me. I don't r...
By knight333cn
Dear all, I am so worried about my situation, 9days ago, I sucked a sex worker's nipple, I felt some secretions comin...
By knight333cn
Dear all, I am so worried about my situation, 9days ago, I sucked a sex worker's nipple, I felt some secretions comin...
By knight333cn
Dear all, please give me some comments, I am so worried about my situation. 9days ago, I sucked a sex worker's nippl...
By Ihopeisnegative Blank
Hi All Please advice me, on my below cases, I have made unprotected sex oral and Vaginal for less than 5 min ...
11838396_tn?1421482442
By JannyLee Blank
You want people with AIDS date? Living with AIDs is really hard, especially when you are a single. According to a ...
By swergspitz Blank
Hi guys is the Doctors Forum still close? Here is my story, 2 weeks ago i gave oral sex to a guy that was actually ...
By Bogs2510 Blank
I'm still worried about my situation...even though I was already told by top answerers in this site that I have no ri...
By tony9999 Blank
Hey, I had a high-resk activity on Nov 26 (exactly 4 weeks ago): the condom broke when I masturbate AFTER I pull m...
By ragingpassion Blank
hi i had sex with a csw in china. ager a lot of drinks she gave me a ******** with a condom. after that we started ha...
By costikos Blank
Hi, Yesterday i visited a massage spa. The girl there gave massage to me, i licked her neg and touch kiss her lip...
By costikos Blank
Hi, Yesterday i visited a massage spa. The girl there gave massage to me, i licked her neg and touch kiss her lip...
By lyno544 Blank
I have been on here before with the same question the same answer, back in july i had enganged in a three way, I gave...
By holygrace12 Blank
Hello, This is my story. I have been seeing a man (I am a female) whom I actually came to realize that I love but h...
By holygrace12 Blank
Hello, This is my story. I have been seeing a man (I am a female) whom I actually came to realize that I love but h...
xicaxica85Oct 19, 2014
xicaxica85Oct 19, 2014
get_testedOct 16, 2014
By xicaxica85 Blank
So, don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm another paranoid case. If anyone has gone through this knows ho...
get_testedOct 16, 2014
By desbanks Blank
Hi, Hope someone can help House help has HIV/AIDS for over 15 years and being a good Samaritan we kept her on...
Recent Activity
Blank
super8man joined this group
Welcome them!
28 mins ago
Blank
malbat joined this group
Welcome them!
5 hrs ago
Blank
mjl240969 joined this group
Welcome them!