HIV Anxiety Support User Group
About This Group:

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

Founded by joggen on October 4, 2009
1244 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Dunkel13 Blank
I am convinced I have been infected. I had intercourse with a CSW from Nigeria, Africa 28 days ago. I am married. ...
By Eason6 Blank
I had a similiar concerning with following worring man: (jerk off behavior, and I am scared of being transmit HIV b...
By rosree Blank
December 26th I have gone for MRI Scan about my spine problem, before me one women took MRI Scan test for brain and l...
By Worriedoutmymind1 Blank
I had an assumed protected encounter with a prostitute. There may have been unprotected genital contact, but I don't...
nk81Jan 16
By joehand45 Blank
Hello I am a male who had protected receptive sex with another male and the condom did not fail and one condom slipp...
By joehand45 Blank
Hello I have had severe anxiety about hiv since having protected anal sex with a male and me as the receptive partner...
simpleman00Dec 18, 2013
TaleOfWoahDec 18, 2013
simpleman00Dec 18, 2013
By TaleOfWoah Blank
Today is Dec. 17th.. and I'm sorry for the length of this post. On November 9th, I stupidly had sex without a cond...
By simpleman00 Blank
its been a year, does anyone of you encounter some HIV like symptoms and tested negative. some of it and the rashes a...
iamok521Dec 04, 2013
By iamok521 Blank
I am male, 25 years old. Sorry my English is so so. I try to put the details clearly... 1. Within one year, I had ...
Pcp
By Boston68 Blank
I have had a cough now for two months and think I have pcp, is that possible if I got infected a year ago from encounter
nk81Dec 04, 2013
By Iron2121 Blank
Hello, I am posting over here, as I can't believe what the doctors say regarding having massages with hand jobs in...
nk81Dec 04, 2013
By ScaredUser Blank
Recently I have been to a strip join, while she was giving me a lap dance (my cloths were on) I touched the dancers b...
Lneed_helpNov 29, 2013
joggenJul 11, 2010
reallyregretJul 11, 2010
osanoJun 22, 2010
joggenJun 21, 2010
By scaredwithherpes Blank
hi everyone. I have genital herpes and I'm African American I had unprotected sex with a man who says he is HIV ne...
By Stingray1871 Blank
Worried. I have gingivitis. I recently made out with a girl perceived to have hiv. She isn't on meds so her viral loa...
By Stingray1871 Blank
Worried. I have gingivitis. I recently made out with a girl perceived to have hiv. She isn't on meds so her viral loa...
By Tood_Winter Blank
Hi guys, I need your help, I wonder if you can explain if I had a risk. I also posted this in the HIV Prevention ...
By anxious_1123 Blank
Hi, I have a 6 month old puppy which loves to lick people's hands. Recently my dog licked the hands of my new gard...
6415345_tn?1381103463
CheerTheKidOct 06, 2013
By CheerTheKid Blank
First, I apologize if this has been posted already, I tried looking through the group first but it's so confusing wit...
By beetelck Blank
Four weeks ago during my visit to Thailand I had unprotected oral sex from a CSW, she placed a condom on me .She als...
By beetelck Blank
Four weeks ago during my visit to Thailand I had unprotected oral sex from a CSW, she placed a condom on me .She als...
Recent Activity
Blank
tony9999 joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 25
Blank
ragingpassion joined this group
Welcome them!
Dec 23
Blank
AngelNegro001 is ...smart Comment
Dec 20