Aa
A
A
Close

HIV Anxiety Support Group

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

61 - 80 (of 1459) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, Yesterday i visited a massage spa. The girl there gave massage to me, i licked her neg and touch kiss her lips with my lips, and i also had one or two fingers inserted in her mouth. I also licked her ears and nipples, and at some...
  Posted
Hi, Yesterday i visited a massage spa. The girl there gave massage to me, i licked her neg and touch kiss her lips with my lips, and i also had one or two fingers inserted in her mouth. I also licked her ears and nipples, and at some...
  Posted
I have been on here before with the same question the same answer, back in july i had enganged in a three way, I gave oral to both men only ejaculated in my mouth which I am still worried about , he said he is HIV neg but now last month ...
  Posted
Hello, This is my story. I have been seeing a man (I am a female) whom I actually came to realize that I love but his upbringing is one of very hypochondriac and overly protective parents. This combined with my guilt(our relationship w...
  Posted
Hello, This is my story. I have been seeing a man (I am a female) whom I actually came to realize that I love but his upbringing is one of very hypochondriac and overly protective parents. This combined with my guilt(our relationship w...
  Posted
So, don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm another paranoid case. If anyone has gone through this knows how it can be unbearable. I became sad. Here is my story: 6 months ago I had an unprotected vaginal sex with a man, tw...
  Posted
Hi, Hope someone can help House help has HIV/AIDS for over 15 years and being a good Samaritan we kept her on without letting her go.(no hate) SUM UP - Fast forward to today, nail on the door pricks me and later I learn that ...
  Posted
Hi, I went to a Film hall with my girlfriend and after i touched her boobs and vaginal area. She dressed her denim trouser and a t shirt. i touched her with them. now i worrying about I touched her vagina with dirty hand (but with dress)...
  Posted
So, don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm another paranoid case. If anyone has gone through this knows how it can be unbearable. I became sad. Here is my story: 6 months ago I had an unprotected vaginal sex with a man, tw...
  Posted
  Posted
Okay so based off reading (and I've been doing a lot of that which isn't helping) theres a fair chance I could be overreacting. Problem is I'm on holidays with mates and I don't really want to express my concerns with them. So 2 weeks ag...
  Posted
I can't beat this feeling. I had protected sex with an African SW 104 days ago. Started to worry about HIV the next day when I saw a cut on my shaft(most likely from her giving oral and cutting with her teeth). About 8 days later I f...
  Posted
10491895 tn?1411412213
SIR I HAD SEX WITH TRANS WOMAN IT WAS FIRST TIME.I WAS TOTALLY DRUNK AND COULD NOT ABLE TO THINK THAT TIME ..I JUST REMEMBER THAT SHE GIVE ME HAND JOB AND SHE PUT CONDOM ON MY PENIS .I HAD LESS THEN A MINUTE I HAD SEX ..THEN I SAID I C...
  Posted
10491895 tn?1411412213
hello doctor..doctor there are numbers of question are going on in mind i didnt get any answer or reply from another doctor website..maybe you will help me ..i am 26 years old male..and i want to ask you that i had sex with shemale i don...
  Posted
Hi, I think I might have been anal raped about 2.5 weeks ago. I have a weird burn looking sore near my elbow that looks a little like impetigo. Does impetigo feel like a burn kinda? Also can you get impetigo so soon after hiv exposure...
  Posted
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had unprotected vaginal sex and I performed oral on her, she assured me she was clean and she asked if I had a condom but was...
  Posted
This is the only place besides God that I have to help me. Story: 40yr old male had encounter with sex worker of unknown status on July 22 (out of extreme anxiety resulting in irrational behavior -- first and only encounter after a 10...
  Posted
hello
  Posted
last post I see are from 2013.
  Posted
My Story, on the 1st of June whilst in Spain I met a local girl in a night club, I went back to her home and we had unprotected vaginal sex and I performed oral on her, she assured me she was clean and she asked if I had a condom but was...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28
4730868 tn?1362623278
Blank
Theobaldm1989 commented on advanced niTD
Apr 28