Aa
A
A
Close
HIV Anxiety Support Group
This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.
61 - 80 (of 1467) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear all, I am so worried about my situation, 9days ago, I sucked a sex worker's nipple, I felt some secretions coming out from her nippl...
Dear all, please give me some comments, I am so worried about my situation. 9days ago, I sucked a sex worker's nipple, I felt some secre...
Hi All Please advice me, on my below cases, I have made unprotected sex oral and Vaginal for less than 5 min last 2 years, is jus...
11838396 tn?1421482442
You want people with AIDS date? Living with AIDs is really hard, especially when you are a single. According to a report from the offi...
Hi guys is the Doctors Forum still close? Here is my story, 2 weeks ago i gave oral sex to a guy that was actually our second encounter...
I'm still worried about my situation...even though I was already told by top answerers in this site that I have no risk from my exposure ...
1 answer |
Hey, I had a high-resk activity on Nov 26 (exactly 4 weeks ago): the condom broke when I masturbate AFTER I pull my penis out of the v...
hi i had sex with a csw in china. ager a lot of drinks she gave me a ******** with a condom. after that we started having sex in the miss...
Hi, Yesterday i visited a massage spa. The girl there gave massage to me, i licked her neg and touch kiss her lips with my lips, and ...
Hi, Yesterday i visited a massage spa. The girl there gave massage to me, i licked her neg and touch kiss her lips with my lips, and ...
I have been on here before with the same question the same answer, back in july i had enganged in a three way, I gave oral to both men on...
Hello, This is my story. I have been seeing a man (I am a female) whom I actually came to realize that I love but his upbringing is one...
Hello, This is my story. I have been seeing a man (I am a female) whom I actually came to realize that I love but his upbringing is one...
So, don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm another paranoid case. If anyone has gone through this knows how it can be unbearab...
3 answers |
Hi, Hope someone can help House help has HIV/AIDS for over 15 years and being a good Samaritan we kept her on without letting her...
1 answer |
Hi, I went to a Film hall with my girlfriend and after i touched her boobs and vaginal area. She dressed her denim trouser and a t shirt....
So, don't even know where to start. I feel like I'm another paranoid case. If anyone has gone through this knows how it can be unbearab...
Okay so based off reading (and I've been doing a lot of that which isn't helping) theres a fair chance I could be overreacting. Problem i...
1 answer |
I can't beat this feeling. I had protected sex with an African SW 104 days ago. Started to worry about HIV the next day when I saw a cu...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
nmcs123 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
Blank
NelsonGibbs111 added the Pain Tracker
Sep 09
Blank