Aa
A
A
Close

HIV Anxiety Support Group

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

81 - 100 (of 1454) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there very worried. I am an educated person but I can't shake the feeling I have caught HIV. The situation is I am with a long term partner whom I don't have sex with. He has issues with depression and this has lead to not having a s...
worriedls | Last answer
Hi everyone just joined the group. I've been told in multiple post and forums that I had a no risk situation. I've finally decided to focus my energy on dealing with my anxiety and OCD rather than frantically searching through litera...
mistakes261 | Posted
Hi everyone, I am extremely stress and looking for some help.First of all apologies for long post.Please evaluate my conditions/symptoms with honest openions. Incident one:- Starting this january on attempt to celebrate a new ye...
scaredhell1 | Last answer
Hello I AM FREAKING OUT. PLEASE HELP ME. I am a 19 year old male. I became sexually active in September 2013 in a securely monogamous relationship with my childhood friend and had always used protection even during oral sex. We b...
silentblasphemy | Posted
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider risky. i don't know whether he had HIV or not but Im worried like crazy that he did because he had tons of girlfiends b...
helloboy1234 | Posted
Hi, like about 3 years ago i kissed a guy i liked. That is the only thing i have ever done in my life that i consider risky. i don't know whether he had HIV or not but Im worried like crazy that he did because he had tons of girlfiends b...
helloboy1234 | Posted
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes all over my body and palms,white tongue with big and small patches,mouth sores,night fever which lasted for 12 days ...
c4critics | Posted
pls am worried,I had multiple unprotected sex on the 7th January the on the 3rdmarch which is 56days I had rashes all over my body and palms,white tongue with big and small patches,mouth sores,night fever which lasted for 12 days ...
c4critics | Posted
i am a male in his twenty's, about 6 weeks ago. i had unprotected oral sex with someone i don't know there hiv status of. He just performed oral on me. he gave me a ******** for maybe a minute and gave me a rim job for like 15 seconds. 4...
billyboy1992 | Posted
hey my name is erici have a needle and hiv phobia. i got to parties and see junkies shooting up not knowing that there are junkies at this party. i am afraid i got stabbed by a needle and not know it, i get really drunk and black out som...
stressfuluser24 | Posted
hey my name is erici have a needle and hiv phobia. i got to parties and see junkies shooting up not knowing that there are junkies at this party. i am afraid i got stabbed by a needle and not know it, i get really drunk and black out som...
stressfuluser24 | Posted
stressfuluser24 | Posted
I am convinced I have been infected. I had intercourse with a CSW from Nigeria, Africa 28 days ago. I am married. I contracted genital warts when I was a teenager. During the sex I remember thinking how scared I was because she was f...
Dunkel13 | Posted
I had a similiar concerning with following worring man: (jerk off behavior, and I am scared of being transmit HIV by needle ? URL: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---International/need-second-opinion/show/1661502#post_7664019 . ...
Eason6 | Posted
December 26th I have gone for MRI Scan about my spine problem, before me one women took MRI Scan test for brain and later I took the test however I have noticed some blood in my middle finger, I don’t know where it was came to and I have...
rosree | Posted
I had an assumed protected encounter with a prostitute. There may have been unprotected genital contact, but I don't quite remember. Time frame below: 6 days - got flu but that was most likely from family members 3 weeks - shooti...
Hello I am a male who had protected receptive sex with another male and the condom did not fail and one condom slipped as my partner withdrew which I have been told is no risk as the condom as hanging out of me and we stopped. I had two...
joehand45 | Last answer
Hello I have had severe anxiety about hiv since having protected anal sex with a male and me as the receptive partner. The condoms did not fail and only one condom slipped of as he withdrew but we stopped immediately and I have been told...
joehand45 | Posted
Today is Dec. 17th.. and I'm sorry for the length of this post. On November 9th, I stupidly had sex without a condom with a woman who I barely knew (but my cousins have known her all their lives). The day after, I started to have pai...
TaleOfWoah | Last answer
its been a year, does anyone of you encounter some HIV like symptoms and tested negative. some of it and the rashes and swollen oilglands crusting of skin in the eyebrow and nose are still comes and goes.. does any one of you know this ...
simpleman00 | Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
675718_tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
Feb 09
Blank
Charliechuckle joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
675718_tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03