Aa
A
A
Close
HIV Anxiety Support Group
This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.
121 - 140 (of 1468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Worried. I have gingivitis. I recently made out with a girl perceived to have hiv. She isn't on meds so her viral load is sky high. I did...
Hi guys, I need your help, I wonder if you can explain if I had a risk. I also posted this in the HIV Prevention page. I was using t...
Hi, I have a 6 month old puppy which loves to lick people's hands. Recently my dog licked the hands of my new gardener who happens to ...
6415345 tn?1381103463
First, I apologize if this has been posted already, I tried looking through the group first but it's so confusing with posts dating back ...
1 answer |
Four weeks ago during my visit to Thailand I had unprotected oral sex from a CSW, she placed a condom on me .She also gave me a unprotec...
Four weeks ago during my visit to Thailand I had unprotected oral sex from a CSW, she placed a condom on me .She also gave me a unprotec...
Hey all. I have posted a lot recently, questioning my sexual encounters due to potential risk. I have decided I will no longer initia...
Hi, I had an vaginal intercource with a woman whose status is unknown and tested for HIV at period of 6,8,10(ELISA) -NEGATIVE and 1...
1 answer |
Hi, I had an vaginal intercource with a woman whose status is unknown and tested for HIV at period of 6,8,10(ELISA) -NEGATIVE and 1...
Hi, I had Vaginal intercource with a woman of whose status is unknown after that I got tested for HIV at 8,10 weeks(ELISA) method a...
I slept beside my guy friend we didn't do much no intercourse, no exposure of private parts. But I'm still thinking he could have sleep s...
2 answers |
Hi. I posted earlier but not sure if it showed up anyways, I slept beside my guy friend and was paranoid then he tried to have intercours...
Hi! I am one, verry anxious girl and relised that i have nothing to do on hiv prevention forum and this one is right for me. My name is ...
2 answers |
IS ANTIBODY HIV TEST CONCLUSIVE AND DEFINITIVE IF IT IS DONE 6 YEARS AFTER RISK EXPOSURE? PLEASE ANSWER! WOULD ANTIBODIES STILL BE DETEC...
Hi My name is Dayana and sufer from anxiety disorder. I spoke with menatl care provider and order myself etc. Until then i need your hel...
I posted in the HIV prevention forum but still feel the need to post here bc I think I'm losing my mind once again:-/ On 8-8-13 I had pr...
2 answers |
are mouth ulcers 1 week after exposure a symptom of HIV? i must add i have been smoking heavily to deal with the anxiety and have since d...
5 answers |
Im so worried and scared over my exposure which was a broken condom with my male partner during vaginal sex. I'm female. I just want to k...
2 answers |
Im sort of in a crossroad. Im female. Had a condom broke on me during vaginal intercourse. A doctor I seeked advice from told me my risk ...
9 answers |
Tested negative @ 28, 42, 65, 69, 79, days with a lot of tests. I still feel sick, lymph nodes in my groin and well pretty much all ov...
13 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Sonyaxo commented on MY cuz
Dec 05
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on MY cuz
Dec 04
1508374 tn?1380812110