Aa
A
A
Close

HIV Anxiety Support Group

This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.

121 - 140 (of 1454) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi My name is Dayana and sufer from anxiety disorder. I spoke with menatl care provider and order myself etc. Until then i need your help. I have done antibody hiv test, it was nonreactive. I have my antibody hiv test done few days ago....
dayanalady | Posted
I posted in the HIV prevention forum but still feel the need to post here bc I think I'm losing my mind once again:-/ On 8-8-13 I had protected/unprotected vaginal sex with a guy who's status is unknown. Initially we started off using a...
scared2deathok | Last answer
are mouth ulcers 1 week after exposure a symptom of HIV? i must add i have been smoking heavily to deal with the anxiety and have since developed 2 ulcers. thank you for your time.
Brattenberg_Girl | Last answer
Im so worried and scared over my exposure which was a broken condom with my male partner during vaginal sex. I'm female. I just want to know any statistics regarding male-female transmission. Is a HIV 1 RNA pcr at 10 days post exposure b...
Im sort of in a crossroad. Im female. Had a condom broke on me during vaginal intercourse. A doctor I seeked advice from told me my risk is low at 0.1% even if my partner was infected. He told me i have nothing much to worry about and sh...
Tested negative @ 28, 42, 65, 69, 79, days with a lot of tests. I still feel sick, lymph nodes in my groin and well pretty much all over my body have been sore. The groin nodes are still inflamed ANC have been for 9 weeks. 79 days neg...
been_there123 | Last answer
Probably insane, but.. by stressedboy92, 16 hours For the record, I have been addressing my HIV anxiety with a therapist, and I have been feeling much better in general about everything, and then something else happened. I stayed o...
stressedboy92 | Last answer
I recently signed for a med delivery for my boyfriend of almost 2 years. We live together and he has two children. I opened the package to see what it was because he never takes medicine and I thought something was wrong. After some r...
sbelle13 | Posted
I am a relative newbie to this forum. I posted the following on HIV prevention community board: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/semi-protected-oral-at-massage-parlor---scared-to-death/show/1968162 I was told that I don'...
helpbay | Last answer
Hello, im having some extreme anxiety about hiv its ruining my life. I have not been able to find answers for my questions anywhere maybe someone here can help? Im trying to find out if its possible for someone that is infected with HIV...
thistoshalllpass | Last answer
I have always been scared of hiv for as long as I remember I haven't had the greatest history in sexual partners but have recently gotten married well. My husband and I were involved in a 3 way with another girl . Well my husband prefor...
mommyofone284 | Last answer
had an Elisa serum test 4 weeks after some oral sex and it was neg...but now have to go for the public one and anxiety has flooded back with two days to go...can you just tell me how reasuring is Elisa at 4 weeks...like I said no anal or...
oldie573 | Last answer
I recently started dating someone. We are both gay men. A week ago, I received an HIV rapid test and was negative at 6.5 weeks after receiving a ******* by an undetectable Positive partner. I went on PEP for it. The guy I'm dating got te...
kltown | Last answer
Any combination of symptoms, risk, or any other factor? Possibility of rare strain or atypical host response? I have had multiple neg tests well after the window period but troubling symptoms still persist.
strangesymptoms8 | Last answer
Good morning here is my story 16 month ago i had anal sex with a sex worker, this was my first time i do this,, and after going back to my home i started the fear from HIV,,, i gave my head to the internet... spent all the day reading....
man_123123 | Last answer
Hi guys........I m a male of 23 years.I suffered of hiv ocd more than 1 and half years.Now I need to forget all this and get a move on. I need to know one last thing about hiv infection. 1) If a contaminated needle prick occurs how lo...
Rockethashan | Last answer
Hi again. I had very bad last 7 days.Please, if someone could give me some words of support, it would be fine. I 've been in relationship with a guy for more then 6 years.We had protected anal sex and unpotected oral. I had cheating ...
worried_man2204 | Last answer
Thank you so much to those who created the "sticky" threads in this group; I feel so much better after reading them. All of my "symptoms" are easily explained as a combination of jet lag, anxiety and guilt. Before I go into my scary ...
foolishdog | Last answer
I am a gay male who met a guy and we engaged in anal sex with me as the bottom. He used a female condom on me which was a new experience for me. I guess I am looking for some insight as to the effectiveness of this as protection from HIV...
tad780 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
675718_tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on Feels like life is ov...
16 hrs ago
Blank
Charliechuckle joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 06
675718_tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on my knee
Feb 03