Aa
A
A
Close
HIV Anxiety Support Group
This support group is for those who are suffering from stress or anxiety associated with uncertain HIV status. HIV anxiety is extremely isolating for those who are going through it, as it is often very difficult to discuss with friends and family members. This group is provided for sufferers of HIV anxiety to discuss their fears in a supportive environment. Those with anxiety over non-HIV STDs are also welcome. For personal advice concerning HIV risk, testing, and prevention, please post in the HIV Prevention Community.
161 - 180 (of 1461) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok I have very bad anxiety! I've asked this question before but my mind is all messed up. Is it possible to get hiv from a sugar testing ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I have a complicated story, which I'm going to try to keep short. I was in a relationship a little more than 2 years a...
1 answer |
Brief unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a girl who said she tested recently and was clean. Body aches and sore throat hav...
2 answers |
Good morning, I often visit massage parlours where the masseuses provide hand jobs or protected oral sex. I often worry that the mas...
3 answers |
HI everyone! I hope everyone is coping well with their anxiety. Im not. Anyway, it's my 32nd day after possible exposure today and...
1 answer |
Hey Recently I got ill I had fever, headache,sore ears,chest pain,swollen glands in my neck and oral thrush which I think contributed to ...
6 answers |
Hi, I've been having major hiv anxiety. its getting to the point where its hard for me to get through the day without breaking down in te...
7 answers |
Hi everyone. I have a lot of anxiety around HIV in general, though I know my facts and stats-- there must be a valid route of transmis...
11 answers |
Im a 15 year old girl and was raped by two guys. One of them uses drugs, not sure if needles..He used a condom (despite me not wanting to...
4 answers |
I am very educated and understand the real risk of contracting HIV. My BIGGEST problem is anxiety. I recently had unproteced sex twice wi...
1 answer |
Guys, I am sorry for the post - but after taking my rose coloured glasses off - I realize that I should be testing to 6 months. For 2...
1 answer |
I am fairly new to this site and this is not a question per say, just a cry for help. I experienced a long term relationship for two year...
6 answers |
.I had a low risk exposure a few months ago where i had protected sex and unprotected oral with a young lady with lots of deep kissing.. ...
1 answer |
I posted originally on the HIV forum but cant get this outta my head and wanted to see how folks here can guide me. I am stuck in a ve...
5 answers |
Joggen, i need your help. I need your opinion and assessment regarding my case. About a week ago, i went to use the public toilet for ...
4 answers |
Hello all, several weeks ago I had an encounter with a stripper which I totally regret and is absolutely occupying my thought 24 hours a ...
7 answers |
Hi Guys! Sorry for posting again, Joggen, please dont ban me I really dont have anyone to turn to right now. 5 days after my first...
1 answer |
Hi All, I am looking for advice regarding getting over my "worried well" syndrome. Almost 13 months ago, I gave unprotected oral sex...
2 answers |
Joggen I finally joined the group.
6 answers |
Hey guys just need some answers thank you for your time.. I went on vacation 3 months and my and wife were walking and she had flip flops...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Bboi1234 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 27
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213 commented on tardive dyskinesia
Jun 20