Blank
Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

HIV: Are you the risk factor? Group

We are now under NEW MANAGEMENT. We hope to provide comfort to those who believe they may have contracted HIV, while also providing instructive and educated reasoning and guidance.

1 - 20 (of 38) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
actually i had sex with a sex worker three years before. that is my first and last one. It lasted for only one minute. i used condom and i am sure it is not broken.In this three years one time i got viral fever and got treated for two da...
  Posted
I'm from Hyderabad, India. I had sex with a common sex worker on Dec 27, 2015. I had a safe vaginal sex using condoms, but I had kissed her vagina (2 kisses), licked her clitoris (just for 10 seconds) and fingered for her. After 2016 new...
  Posted
I had sex with a female on the, 26th of December she ride and sucked my **** fo a few seconds before we were caught,yes my condom was on at both times,3 days later I got anonymous call saying that the young lady is hiv positive what's my...
  Posted
16229910 tn?1446296080
Hello. 6 weeks ago I had sex with a male sex worker. First I gave oral to him without condom and fingered by him from anus . Then had sex as top and used condom. After 33 day I got common cold with running nose and sore throat f...
  Posted
Hi Dr: im sorry for my eng is not really well. im very nervous about that if i had gotten HIV. today i met a girl in a place of recreation, and i had a frottage with her vargina and then put in a little bit for just 10 seconds(im sure ...
  Posted
I am a 15 year old girl and recently I have noticed very small bumps in my vagina (near the hole) they are hard. They don't hurt not itchy and no puss but they are in groups I am a virgin and have gotten the HPV shot. I do masterbate and...
  Posted
Hi I am 24 year old male. I had a possible exposure to HIV on 1st Feb 2015(A month ago) Description of exposure: I went to a service bar where we get to pic a girl and we can fondle with her and request for a *******. I took one of ...
  Posted
Hello Dr., I had a Body to Body Massage with a massage Parlour Asian girl on 25th Jan15, I kind of touched the skin between her thighs (from behind) multiple times but it was not the Vagina lining (or may be it was). I went to the same...
  Posted
11838396 tn?1421482442
Living with Herpes is really hard, especially when you are a single. According to a report from the official Herpes singles dating site http://www.datingforpeoplewithstds.com, 98% of its members who used to be on a general dating site to...
  Posted
Hi, I just noticed that I have two small white stains on my inner upper lip? I don't have any other symptoms should I be worried?
  Posted
Hi Everyone, 17 days ago I had a protected oral/vaginal encounter. Today I have this tingling in my legs. I've looked online and a lot of places say this is a sign of HIV. Can someone please clarify is this is possible? Thanks
  Posted
i have a partner we did gay sex. i learnd that he is hiv pozitif now. we were doing anal oral sex since july i got anti hiv test at 16.09.2013 and 14.10.2013 was negatif. we had last anal sex including oral sex at 29.10.2013 (i was ...
  Posted
I'm a Bisexual guy....... A week ago, I slept with another guy. I don't know his HIV status. We did not have anal or oral sex. We were just deep kissing for a long time nude in the bed..... After some time, he ejaculated his semen on my ...
  Posted
Exposure was january 11th 2013 unprotected intercourse with a guy I was seeing. In february 2013 around got ill. I had headache,temperature,swollen glands,sore ears,chest pain and oral thrush. Went to doctor where I was given antibiotics...
  Posted
I am a female.I was seeing guys for 2 months .I had 2 exposure on June 16 2012 and June 26.2012. Soon after this i got to know that the guys was cheating on me so I ended things between us. I got ELFA Hiv 1 and 2 test done on Oct 12th 2...
  Posted
Hi doctors, I know its being mentioned several times you need to be tested to be certain about your hiv status but your thoughts would be much appreciated. March 16th, I had sex with an old female friend. Basically there was oral s...
  Posted
Last night i drank too much... Here is what I did... fingered a stripper - I was not too worried - but on way home i saw that i had bumped off a bit of my finngernail and the skin pulled back and it looked red and irritated and a b...
  Posted
1069143 tn?1421908076
I don't have much time to answer questions anymore, therefore I will no longer be answering questions or giving advice in this group. If you feel that you have need of medical attention, seek the counsel of a licensed physician. All medi...
  Posted
Hello doctor and HIV health educators I need some help, I cant sleep. I am a bisexual guy, I performed mutual masturbation and rubbing with an HIV infected guy, no anal or oral penetration, no kissing. I am afraid because he rubbed hi...
  Posted
On July 10th I engaged in a risky sexual behavior. I allowed unprotected anal sex with a sketchy individual. I am now experiencing swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, fatigue, nausea, and night sweats (2 times). I have not had a fever, hea...
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
17593698 tn?1458189417
Blank
erb06 joined this group
Welcome them!
Mar 17
1069143 tn?1421908076
Blank
hometownboy98 uploaded new photos