A
Close
Blank

HIV Test Group

Everything about HIV Tests

1 - 20 (of 11) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Sorry for my english. English isn't my mother tongue. Well let's start by giving some context to the question. I am a bisexual male and a few weeks ago i had a date with a transsexual BDSMer. We didn't do BDSM and for anal sex we used a ...
  Posted
on 06/02/2015 i had sex with a friend of mine(female) and when i finished and take out my penis from her vagina i noticed that the condom was still inside her and my penis was wet with fluid. i didnt payed attention at the beginning, but...
  Posted
I gave unprotected oral sex on a guy. I noticed after I had sores in my mouth. 2 Days later my tongue was white and the sore in my mouth hurt. But after a week the sores went away and my throat was better. About 2 1/2 weeks after my ...
  Posted
hiv
i have needle injury from hiv patient from 10 month after 2-3week i develop sinsitis difficult of breathing low grad fever which persist until now i do hiv antibody test 3 month - ve then do cmia ag-ab test 6month -ve then do elisa hiv...
  Posted
9300870 tn?1402954464
I woke up and was blind drunk I noticed there were hairs in my bed and my wallet was stolen on further examination of CCTV a Ladyboy was seen leaving the hotel room in Bangkok. I felt normal as if I had not been interfered with but in th...
  Posted
Dear Dr. I had a sex with a unknown status girl (Call girl) on november 1 - 2013 but it was protected and she did unprotected oral sex on me. After that i got worried a lot and all my friend told me that i could get hiv that really put ...
  Posted
i surf and i found this website www.hivtestusa.com that sell hiv test kits for home test, if u have an experience with those stuff please tell me. thanks
  Posted
Hi ,am a male. i have had 6 sex partners in my entire life and i have always used protection. 4 months ago i had an unprotected exposure with an unknown status woman. i was inside her for 4 minutes and then went to get the condom a...
  Posted
Hi, I have had protected sex with CSW before exactly 11 days. Today I went for RNA-Rapid test and results are negative. Can i believe on this result as everywhere I read that HIV antibodies tests are reliable after 30 days only? Does ...
  Posted
Hi, I used a condom and had sex with a girl. In between, it came out and by mistake i used the same again. So, i was in doubt that i might get exposed to infection. So, I ordered a HIV DNA test online thru STDAlert.com and took the t...
  Posted
what is advia centaur and imulite 2000 random access immunoassy analyzer test for HIV?can it determined HIV 1 and 2 antibody perfectly after 6 weeks?
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
seanachaidh joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 15
Blank
eliask joined this group
Welcome them!
03/15