Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cut on foreskin of Penis...Protected Viginal.... PLZ PLZ help

Hi there,
1st of all thanks a lot every1 here and this website for helping people in their tough time, Guys, I need your help... I
11 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Mike,
Now after sore throat, I got Cold and mild fever 99.5... Can you tell me if normal body temperature goes up to 99.5? From the day I got cold I took antibiotic for 1 day, and my body temp is fluctuating from 97.8 to 99.5

Well I don
Helpful - 0
188761 tn?1584567620
COMMUNITY LEADER
NO, nothing changes, still No Risk
Helpful - 0
can any one please reply to this?

what if the cut on my foreskin was exposed to viginal fluid? which was not as far as i know. but still this question is coming in my mind...

what is the time frame in which a person get ARS? "after how many days if symptoms appears ... they can not due to HIV"
I mean between before how many days and after how many days a person can not get ARS symptoms.
Helpful - 0
Teak is very right man he is doing a very fantabulious job in small words..
Thanks Teak and ewxx
Helpful - 0
Thanks a zillion to every1 who have responded.... i'll never ever forget this favor of you all...

sorry for typo in the 1st post i must write "Woman" instead of "women" some more doubts...

what if the cut on my foreskin was exposed to viginal fluid? which was not as far as i know. but still this question is coming in my mind...

what is the time frame in which a person get ARS? "after how many days if symptoms appears ... they can not due to HIV"
I mean between before how many days and after how many days a person can not get ARS symptoms.

however she tested negative before 1 month only (I have reports in my hand). And I know that shes having realationship with only one guy other than me, and i know that guy very well(from 18 yrs). He also tested negative just 1 month before.

I dont knw it is not getting out of my mind, guys please help me in my tough time... i'll never forget this favor of you all..

thank you,
Scared.
Helpful - 0
The thing is that I am having sore throat at the 17th day after my exposure... this is making me worse....

n normally i dont get sore throat, i get when i have cold or fever, but this time i only have sore throat, So i just would like to know... is it ars?

thats why i wanted answers to following questions....

what if the cut on my foreskin was exposed to viginal fluid? which was not as far as i know. but still this question is coming in my mind...(teak already responded)... but can any1 explain me this in details? i'll be thankful to him

thank you,
Scared....
Helpful - 0
Hi Teak,
Thanks bro, please dont get angry on me, but it was there in my mind.... so i thought you are only the guys to whom I can share and ask... I am alone, and dont have anyone to give me suggestion.

So I'll be very thankful to everyone and any suggestion on this post.

Sacred...
Helpful - 0
188761 tn?1584567620
COMMUNITY LEADER
You had no risk, why are you freaking out over nothing ?

Spend some time to read about HIV transmission and move on.
Helpful - 0
You people are so caught up with ARS, when most people never experience it. That's why you can not diagnosis HIV by symptoms. HIV has no specific symptoms. You did not have a risk by having a cut on your penis and coming into contact with vaginal fluid.
Helpful - 0
guilt manifests as fear of hiv. ask me, facing similar thoughts. if teak says no risk, that is the best you'll get on this forum. accept it and deal with your guilt. you will test, i know, just as i will, but in the meantime take solace from teaks comments.
Helpful - 0
The only risk you had was the first one having unprotected sex and you tested negative. Then you had two protected sessions of sex. You did not have a risk. HIV is not your problem and God doesn't give people HIV, people do. Your problem is guilt.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?
Can you get HIV from casual contact, like hugging?
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.