Aa
A
A
Close

HPV and cervical cancer Group

To discuss the many issues involved in cervical cancer diagnosis and prevention, especially vaccination. For example, does vaccination against 2 HR-HPV genotypes really prevent cervix cancer, can it cause cervix cancer if the vaccinated woman is already a carrier of HPV, and how do you monitor vaccination programmes? Also important issues on improving cervix cancer detection programmes and how P16 increases accuracy of cytology and histology results.

1 - 20 (of 5) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just had an MRI done of my hip due to hip and leg pain and it showed several cystic lesions near the cervix and enlarged lymph nodes in the groin. I had a biopsy done almost 2 years a go because of an atypical lesion and was scheduled ...
  Posted
Hello everyone! I have a question about HPV and CIN3. I have CIN3 and I am taking a LEEP procedure on 27th of May. But, my question is: How did I get the HPV that caused CIN3? I am married for three years, before that I had a relation w...
  Posted
Does anyone have any experiance about the possiblity of an hpv infection showing within just a coupe of months of contracting? I have tested positive for the virus. I have only had 3 partners in 3 years and we where protected. My rec...
  Posted
Is there anyone out there that can give me an idea or remedy for my back,leg,hip and buttock pain?
  Posted
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
BrandyLew joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 21
Blank
mary026 joined this group
Welcome them!
03/15