Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
1 - 20 (of 1167) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 21 , M . I use to have a thick hair, since past year i've experienced hair loss and i never consulted a doc. I used lots of hair oil...
(I have labelled this as hair loss because it was the closest topic to my problem, but I haven't actually had any hair loss whatsoever). ...
13 answers |
19039738 tn?1471482149
Hello good people of MedHelp! This is my first question on this forum and I would like to keep it as short and detailed as possible. Jus...
1 answer |
I have alopecia and I've been wanting to get tattoos but I've heard you should ask your doctor before you do it you have anything. I don'...
19111536 tn?1472479051
hi, I am 25,male having serious hair loss. Their is no other sign of any allergy or infection.I have change my shampoo,soap and hair oil...
221122 tn?1323014865
It is time to aggressively find an answer. I am a 53 year old female who looks much younger. I weigh 126 pounds and am 5'5". I exercise...
4 answers | 1 comment |
440193 tn?1293814117
Hello there, I'm hoping someone out there may have experianced this problem, or may have some ideas as to what is going on with me,For th...
77 answers | 4 comments |
I am young adult (late teens, female) and I have, for as long as I can remember, had a very uneven hairline. On the right side of my head...
I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) a few years ago, but it was not noticeable to others. The...
Hi All, I just wanted to run something by everybody to get your take on it. Last fall, in September of 2012 I fell under extreme ps...
9 answers | 1 comment |
This may be a better place to post my comment. I I am a 19 year old male, for nearly a year i have been having hair loss/thinning and ...
8 answers |
Hello, I am a female and for basically my whole life, I have been overweight. But, within the past couple of years I have been gaining...
1 answer |
18405950 tn?1464629303
I was getting my hair washed and blowdryed two years ago and the heat burned a part of my scalp, i didnt think nothing of it because i di...
176260 tn?1333907122
What causes facial hair loss in men and what can I do about it When I turned 21 I started to grow lots of hair on my face then when I w...
hi there ...i was in china and my scalp touches the scalp of my friend there and i discovered he lose hair in small patches.. after a wee...
1640745 tn?1300662096
Hi there, I am a 28 years old female with no major health problems I am aware of. For two months now I've been experiencing severe hai...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Ok I am hoping somebody here may be able to point me in the right direction on what could be casing my brow and lash loss. Let me give...
2 answers |
I'm a 16 year old female, I'm very active and weigh 137 pounds and am 5.9". Over the past two months (estimating) I have noticed that my ...
I've noticed that I've been losing eyebrow hair as well as eyelash hairs recently. It became apparent after the first couple of weeks of ...
1 answer |
I noticed about a week ago that my left eyebrow is beginning to lose some hair in the very front of it. It's only a small section and th...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris