Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
1 - 20 (of 1183) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Taking Synalar gel for dandruff,experiencing left swollen tonsil and severe oral thrush
Hi, I have been experiencing hair loss for about 3 and a half months now. I'm 24 and have my dentist extract 7 teeth to get my braces...
(I have labelled this as hair loss because it was the closest topic to my problem, but I haven't actually had any hair loss whatsoever). ...
15 answers |
Hey there people.Before i start id like to mention that ONLY grandpa from mother's side has some frontal hair loss but its almost unnotic...
Hello, I am in my 40's and have recently noticed (past 2 years) short hairs all over that don't seem to grow, no luster, feels really dry...
Hi there, my partner (a male) had been complaining of a sore head in a particular spot, and just recently I've discovered he has now got ...
hello I had a tender spot on my scalp and hair lorr that I noticed about a month ago and now it has spread. what could that be???
2 answers | 1 comment |
I kissed a girl of unknown sexual activity and did cunnilingus 2 yrs ago & did not have any other sexual activity ever after that, but no...
1 answer |
440193 tn?1293814117
Hello there, I'm hoping someone out there may have experianced this problem, or may have some ideas as to what is going on with me,For th...
78 answers | 6 comments |
Does Masterbation Cause Hair Loss?, I noticed over the years Im losing a patch of hair in the front, when my hair gets longer or thicker,...
4 answers |
1640745 tn?1300662096
Hi there, I am a 28 years old female with no major health problems I am aware of. For two months now I've been experiencing severe hai...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Is there any side effects for "priorin N" ?
2 answers |
I've noticed all the hair covering my body stays in the follicle at the end of it's cycle and doesn't fall out which irritates the follic...
I was put on 25 mg Metoprolol (12.5mg 2x per day) on April 4, 2012 for a multicfocal atrial tachycardia event (lasted a day). Echocardi...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I am a 26 year old female Earlier I had a very clear face, no sign of pigmentation. Also I had very thick eyebrows but now they are al...
I'm a fairly healthy 20 year old studying abroad at the moment. But the past two or so months, I've been losing a lot of hair. The rate...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I have alopecia areata which causes me to get small patches of hair loss which grow in over time. I have recently had blood tests d...
27 yrs old 1. can excessive masturbation lead to premature hair greying 2.can we reverse premature hair greying (from grey to bla...
|
20014110 tn?1488459170
hair loss is the common problem for every so is there any trusted and useful result oriented hair treatment clinics in Mumbai so if anyon...
I am interested to know more about new treatments for androgenic alopecia. What new compounds show promise? Are any of you currently tr...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources