Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
1 - 20 (of 1185) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Which option is more effective?
20790871 tn?1507165021
I am a healthy 20 year old female. I am a former collegiate long-distance runner; I stopped running competitively a few months ago, but s...
Taking Synalar gel for dandruff,experiencing left swollen tonsil and severe oral thrush
Hi, I have been experiencing hair loss for about 3 and a half months now. I'm 24 and have my dentist extract 7 teeth to get my braces...
(I have labelled this as hair loss because it was the closest topic to my problem, but I haven't actually had any hair loss whatsoever). ...
15 answers
Hey there people.Before i start id like to mention that ONLY grandpa from mother's side has some frontal hair loss but its almost unnotic...
Hello, I am in my 40's and have recently noticed (past 2 years) short hairs all over that don't seem to grow, no luster, feels really dry...
Hi there, my partner (a male) had been complaining of a sore head in a particular spot, and just recently I've discovered he has now got ...
hello I had a tender spot on my scalp and hair lorr that I noticed about a month ago and now it has spread. what could that be???
2 answers | 1 comment
I kissed a girl of unknown sexual activity and did cunnilingus 2 yrs ago & did not have any other sexual activity ever after that, but no...
1 answer
  zak87
440193 tn?1293814117
Hello there, I'm hoping someone out there may have experianced this problem, or may have some ideas as to what is going on with me,For th...
78 answers | 6 comments
Does Masterbation Cause Hair Loss?, I noticed over the years Im losing a patch of hair in the front, when my hair gets longer or thicker,...
4 answers
1640745 tn?1300662096
Hi there, I am a 28 years old female with no major health problems I am aware of. For two months now I've been experiencing severe hai...
9 answers | 2 comments
Is there any side effects for "priorin N" ?
2 answers |
I've noticed all the hair covering my body stays in the follicle at the end of it's cycle and doesn't fall out which irritates the follic...
I was put on 25 mg Metoprolol (12.5mg 2x per day) on April 4, 2012 for a multicfocal atrial tachycardia event (lasted a day). Echocardi...
16 answers | 2 comments |
I am a 26 year old female Earlier I had a very clear face, no sign of pigmentation. Also I had very thick eyebrows but now they are al...
I'm a fairly healthy 20 year old studying abroad at the moment. But the past two or so months, I've been losing a lot of hair. The rate...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hey I have alopecia areata which causes me to get small patches of hair loss which grow in over time. I have recently had blood tests d...
27 yrs old 1. can excessive masturbation lead to premature hair greying 2.can we reverse premature hair greying (from grey to bla...
|
A
A
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources