Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
21 - 40 (of 1164) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I just want to first apologize for the wall of text I am about to write. There's been a couple of things that have been bothering me and...
17935682 tn?1461573352
Hi! I'm loosing hair in patches at the back of my head. I went to my GP and he prescribed me Betnovate which I couldn't get so he chang...
For about 4 months my hair has lost about 7 inches off the ends. I have not changed shampoos, straightened my hair, or did anything is wh...
I was put on 25 mg Metoprolol (12.5mg 2x per day) on April 4, 2012 for a multicfocal atrial tachycardia event (lasted a day). Echocardi...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Madam, I use splendora 5% for my hair loss....i got benefir also...but after 1yr later,i saw that my hair became very thin .....wha...
Dear Madam, I use splendora 5% for my hair loss....i got benefir also...but after 1yr later,i saw that my hair became very thin .....wha...
Hi, I've been having some hair loss related problems... When I went to the doctors they gave me a medicated shampoo for seborrheic dermat...
Hi I'm hoping someone can help me...i was once a Meth user iv bean clean now for a few month but ever sent for month a go iv bean loosing...
Hey guys, I am 30 years old and working at a private sector. As most of the youngsters I am also facing the problem of hair loss and got ...
I am women 25, had great hair, very thick never experienced hairfall not even during hairwash. Have started having very sudden hairfall....
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 30 yo female, over the past 6months ive had hair growning on my chin and its very corse it grows that quick im plucking it every seco...
1 answer |
okay so my hair is randomly falling out in large clumps and so I went to a dermatologist to see what was up. they wanted to do a blood te...
1 answer |
16777440 tn?1451369847
I used to have full hair until I started living in pre university hostel.Now that my pre university education is complete I left the host...
1 answer |
Hello - I was wondering if it is possible that Botox could cause hair loss? I have used Botox regularly for the last 7 years and in the l...
3 answers |
4255670 tn?1355936577
I am a 38 year old married female with 4 children in good general health with severe hair loss. =( The hair loss started in May of 2010,...
12 answers |
I am 35yrs old & experiencing hair loss. At 1st it was gradual. Started at the top back of my head, now top &front. I am researching all ...
6 answers |
I have been recently losing my hair at the tender age of 23 even without all my facial hair coming in. Anway I went to a Derm she said i ...
14 answers |
I am a female and just turned 29. I was diagnosed a couple of months ago with Alopecia Areata, where the immune system attacks the hair f...
7 answers |
Could stress cause my head to itch and tingle (and lose hair) or is my hair loss related to some other medical problem?
39 answers |
I am a 25 year old male and my hairline has receded noticeably in the last few years in the sides. (the middle is relatively okay) I r...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources