Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
21 - 40 (of 1184) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am interested to know more about new treatments for androgenic alopecia. What new compounds show promise? Are any of you currently tr...
I would really appreciate any shared experiences, advice, insight, etc. Even if you think your comment won't help, trust me, it will. Any...
9 answers |
I am 27 years old and have never had a problem with hair loss. I have fine hair but used to have a lot of it. Anyway, I took plan B a cou...
6 answers |
I have been recently losing my hair at the tender age of 23 even without all my facial hair coming in. Anway I went to a Derm she said i ...
11 answers | 3 comments |
221122 tn?1323014865
It is time to aggressively find an answer. I am a 53 year old female who looks much younger. I weigh 126 pounds and am 5'5". I exercise...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I have had these outbreaks of inflammation and dark spots near my front hairline that turn grey-ish when I get in the shower or sweat dat...
HellO doctors.. Iam a 20 years male..I have hairfall problem from almost half a year now..In details i have itchy scalp and when I scratc...
I'm male and recently while brushing my hair i noticed excessive hair loss...like too much and I'm worried. What might that be. I've been...
Hello, at age 26 I started to loose my hair to the point of just plain skin showing like a bright white Yakima. My "then" wife said she c...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Background information: I was taking Klonopin for several years due to some insomnia I had when I was depressed. I never intended to take...
I am 21 , M . I use to have a thick hair, since past year i've experienced hair loss and i never consulted a doc. I used lots of hair oil...
19039738 tn?1471482149
Hello good people of MedHelp! This is my first question on this forum and I would like to keep it as short and detailed as possible. Jus...
1 answer |
I have alopecia and I've been wanting to get tattoos but I've heard you should ask your doctor before you do it you have anything. I don'...
19111536 tn?1472479051
hi, I am 25,male having serious hair loss. Their is no other sign of any allergy or infection.I have change my shampoo,soap and hair oil...
I am young adult (late teens, female) and I have, for as long as I can remember, had a very uneven hairline. On the right side of my head...
I started to lose my eyebrows in a diffuse type of loss (from the nose and out) a few years ago, but it was not noticeable to others. The...
Hi All, I just wanted to run something by everybody to get your take on it. Last fall, in September of 2012 I fell under extreme ps...
9 answers | 1 comment |
This may be a better place to post my comment. I I am a 19 year old male, for nearly a year i have been having hair loss/thinning and ...
8 answers |
Hello, I am a female and for basically my whole life, I have been overweight. But, within the past couple of years I have been gaining...
1 answer |
18405950 tn?1464629303
I was getting my hair washed and blowdryed two years ago and the heat burned a part of my scalp, i didnt think nothing of it because i di...
A
A
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources