Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
21 - 40 (of 1171) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi there ...i was in china and my scalp touches the scalp of my friend there and i discovered he lose hair in small patches.. after a wee...
1640745 tn?1300662096
Hi there, I am a 28 years old female with no major health problems I am aware of. For two months now I've been experiencing severe hai...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Ok I am hoping somebody here may be able to point me in the right direction on what could be casing my brow and lash loss. Let me give...
2 answers |
I'm a 16 year old female, I'm very active and weigh 137 pounds and am 5.9". Over the past two months (estimating) I have noticed that my ...
I've noticed that I've been losing eyebrow hair as well as eyelash hairs recently. It became apparent after the first couple of weeks of ...
1 answer |
I noticed about a week ago that my left eyebrow is beginning to lose some hair in the very front of it. It's only a small section and th...
2 answers |
I have lost my eyebrows slowly over several years. The latest 6 months it has gotten real bad, the right one is nearly gone and left one ...
Hi there, im new here, but have been surfing for the last couple of years! I signed up recently as I cant find an answer to my problem. ...
3 answers |
I just want to first apologize for the wall of text I am about to write. There's been a couple of things that have been bothering me and...
17935682 tn?1461573352
Hi! I'm loosing hair in patches at the back of my head. I went to my GP and he prescribed me Betnovate which I couldn't get so he chang...
For about 4 months my hair has lost about 7 inches off the ends. I have not changed shampoos, straightened my hair, or did anything is wh...
I was put on 25 mg Metoprolol (12.5mg 2x per day) on April 4, 2012 for a multicfocal atrial tachycardia event (lasted a day). Echocardi...
16 answers | 1 comment |
Dear Madam, I use splendora 5% for my hair loss....i got benefir also...but after 1yr later,i saw that my hair became very thin .....wha...
Dear Madam, I use splendora 5% for my hair loss....i got benefir also...but after 1yr later,i saw that my hair became very thin .....wha...
Hi, I've been having some hair loss related problems... When I went to the doctors they gave me a medicated shampoo for seborrheic dermat...
Hi I'm hoping someone can help me...i was once a Meth user iv bean clean now for a few month but ever sent for month a go iv bean loosing...
Hey guys, I am 30 years old and working at a private sector. As most of the youngsters I am also facing the problem of hair loss and got ...
I am women 25, had great hair, very thick never experienced hairfall not even during hairwash. Have started having very sudden hairfall....
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 30 yo female, over the past 6months ive had hair growning on my chin and its very corse it grows that quick im plucking it every seco...
1 answer |
okay so my hair is randomly falling out in large clumps and so I went to a dermatologist to see what was up. they wanted to do a blood te...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources