Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

41 - 60 (of 1154) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
15607012 tn?1442453350
Hi there, my name is Ryan I'm a 31 year old male and I have some unusual hair loss that I need some help with identifying. The hair loss is on both of my legs and it first began in 2004 when I was 21 years old. It didn't seem troublin...
  Posted
I've heard my hair loss is an auto immune disease and I need to see which organ it's affecting. Not quite understanding this. What type of tests do I need to do for this?
  Posted
Hi, I have been facing hair pain ( pain in the roots as well) when ever i comb or move with my hands. Surprisingly, when my hair gets dirty they pain more. I drive a motorcycle, so when i wear helmet it pains more, mainly from cente...
  Posted
Does that shampoo for hair growth work I forget what its called but its 35 bucks. I've been goin to methadone clinic for 3 months I'm 28 and my hair is half gone almoat its crazy it comes out in clumps I'm scared to death I'm only at 90 ...
  Posted
Hi I need your help! My hair is falling out in clumps, gaining weight, and dark spots all over my face all since i came off of yasmin, i was on the pill for ten years and tried to come off once when my derm told me to go back on because...
  Posted
been experiencing hair loss at the front for the past 6 months it's getting worse. Doctors don't take me seriously. My ferritin is 26 but doctors say that's normal because hemaglobin is normal. I also have receding gums and easy bruising...
  Posted
15439126 tn?1444446763
I'm intrigued by the regularly referred to double blind study about massaging essential oils into your scalp that appeared to show a good (1/3rd of the participants?) success rate when checked at the three and seven month points. It see...
  Posted
paetow. Hi there have a problem with beta blocker metoprolol. Since taking this drug I am loosing all my hair. I am a male with an A-fib condition. So my doctor wanted wanted me on a beta blocker. I said your the boss until the side eff...
  Posted
paetow. Hi there have a problem with beta blocker metoprolol. Since taking this drug I am loosing all my hair. I am a male with an A-fib condition. So my doctor wanted wanted me on a beta blocker. I said your the boss until the side eff...
  Posted
hi out there. I really need some help with this bêta blocker and hair loss. I am male taking toprolol for the last 6 months. After 2 months of taking this beta blocker I noticed my hair coming out in clumps I became very concerned and ve...
  Posted
6579347 tn?1388505968
Hello - question regarding hair thinning. 2 months ago, I started having consistent PVC (skipped heart beats). 1 month ago, I started shedding like a bad dog! I've experienced hair falling out before, usually due to stress or a chan...
  Posted
12679876 tn?1426981493
I am a 31 year old female. Just started noticing that my hair line that meets with my forehead seems to be somewhat patchy looking. I wear my hair in a ponytail a lot so I have made sure I don't pull it back as tight. Just wondering if a...
  Posted
my 18 months old baby had a thick hair. last may 2015 she had a heat rash on her head. we put a corn starch as a home remedy and her heat rash gone. but now her hair is thinning why is it happening to her. what are the reasons. and what...
  Posted
I am 23 years old. I would like to know if what I experienced during the "shedding phase" of Propecia was normal. I was on Propecia for 2 months when a shed began. I was losing about 3 times as much hair as usual. I was losing it from th...
  Posted
my 18 months old baby had a thick hair. last may 2015 she had a heat rash on her head. we put a corn starch as a home remedy and her heat rash gone. but now her hair is thinning why is it happening to her. what are the reasons. and what...
  Posted
I have a blood test to do which my dermotologist asked for it. the blood test is covered by ohip. However when I went to a public lab they ddnt accept my test and they said I have to go to a private lab. my question : Is the private lab...
  Posted
I need urgent and scientific help. My partner has a very severe illness of hairy part of his skin on his head. His mental shape is catastrophic and he keeps saying every day about suicide and jumping from the window of our 10th floor apa...
  Posted
Im 25 yrs old male.my hair when dry they look ok but when wet i can see bald patches in frontal part mostly.what am i suppose to do.im using revivogen serum n shampoo for last 10 days
  Posted
I am 23 years old and a girl. I have hair loss 10 years caused by hair gel. Please help me what should I put on my scalp to regrow my hair back. I have lost 90 % of my hair please in the Name of God help me.I live in Yugoslavia and the d...
  Posted
I am DESPERATE and experiencing SEVERE HAIR LOSS. It began almost 4 yrs ago and I am 42 years old. It has been VERY COSTLY to say the least in getting diagnosed so that I am able to begin my journey to recovery. I AM AT MY WITS END and ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...