Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
41 - 60 (of 1165) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 25 year old male and my hairline has receded noticeably in the last few years in the sides. (the middle is relatively okay) I r...
1 answer |
I've been experiencing hair loss for over a month now. I'm wondering how much hair is too much hair to be losing within two days of washi...
Since I was born I've always had very fine hair. When I was younger the barbers used to say that it was the finest they've seen. I'm now ...
Hi, I have been experiencing hair loss for the past 3 months and im not sure why. A couple pf months before i started losing hair i w...
6 answers |
Over the last few years I have lost almost more than half of my hair and I'm only 18 now, I don't know if it's because of the depression ...
1 answer |
in my head have dandruff. i went hospitalthey give anti dandrf shapoo.. even though its not cure... i heavy hair loss.. is bec of dand...
I'm a 23 Male For a few years now I been getting thin hair on the top of my head and it barely grows back to its normal state.but for t...
Hi, I have been experiencing hair loss for the past 3 months and im not sure why. A couple pf months before i started losing hair i wa...
3 answers |
Hi there, Would really appreciate any professional medical advice, even if just inklings that could prove useful. It's been about h...
I'm an 18 year old female who dyed my hair a couple years back. Apparently the person who did this at the salon covered my WHOLE SCALP wi...
Several related incidents caused a great deal of stress for me and I started to lose hair on the crown area and down back. Prior I ...
Hi.. I've had these white small bulbs in my hair for a while now. They are sometimes at the end of the strand, or even in the middle....
Dear people, after a long time I visited a hairdresser who was brushing my hair in a very rough way and pulling at my hair constantly ...
Hi frieds, I have been facing a alopecia problem from 5 months,it started as a small patch and began growing ,now its 2*2 inch , i have...
Dear Doctor, I would like to mention one of the concerns i have in regards to pregnancy. my Girlfriend has bit of extra ordinary unant...
1 answer |
15607012 tn?1442453350
Hi there, my name is Ryan I'm a 31 year old male and I have some unusual hair loss that I need some help with identifying. The hair lo...
3 answers |
I've heard my hair loss is an auto immune disease and I need to see which organ it's affecting. Not quite understanding this. What type o...
Hi, I have been facing hair pain ( pain in the roots as well) when ever i comb or move with my hands. Surprisingly, when my hair get...
Does that shampoo for hair growth work I forget what its called but its 35 bucks. I've been goin to methadone clinic for 3 months I'm 28 ...
Hi I need your help! My hair is falling out in clumps, gaining weight, and dark spots all over my face all since i came off of yasmin, i...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources