Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
61 - 80 (of 1171) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Doctor, I would like to mention one of the concerns i have in regards to pregnancy. my Girlfriend has bit of extra ordinary unant...
1 answer |
15607012 tn?1442453350
Hi there, my name is Ryan I'm a 31 year old male and I have some unusual hair loss that I need some help with identifying. The hair lo...
3 answers |
I've heard my hair loss is an auto immune disease and I need to see which organ it's affecting. Not quite understanding this. What type o...
Hi, I have been facing hair pain ( pain in the roots as well) when ever i comb or move with my hands. Surprisingly, when my hair get...
Does that shampoo for hair growth work I forget what its called but its 35 bucks. I've been goin to methadone clinic for 3 months I'm 28 ...
Hi I need your help! My hair is falling out in clumps, gaining weight, and dark spots all over my face all since i came off of yasmin, i...
1 answer |
been experiencing hair loss at the front for the past 6 months it's getting worse. Doctors don't take me seriously. My ferritin is 26 but...
3 answers |
15439126 tn?1444446763
I'm intrigued by the regularly referred to double blind study about massaging essential oils into your scalp that appeared to show a good...
1 answer |
paetow. Hi there have a problem with beta blocker metoprolol. Since taking this drug I am loosing all my hair. I am a male with an A-fib...
paetow. Hi there have a problem with beta blocker metoprolol. Since taking this drug I am loosing all my hair. I am a male with an A-fib...
hi out there. I really need some help with this bêta blocker and hair loss. I am male taking toprolol for the last 6 months. After 2 mont...
6579347 tn?1388505968
Hello - question regarding hair thinning. 2 months ago, I started having consistent PVC (skipped heart beats). 1 month ago, I started...
12679876 tn?1426981493
I am a 31 year old female. Just started noticing that my hair line that meets with my forehead seems to be somewhat patchy looking. I wea...
1 answer |
my 18 months old baby had a thick hair. last may 2015 she had a heat rash on her head. we put a corn starch as a home remedy and her hea...
|
I am 23 years old. I would like to know if what I experienced during the "shedding phase" of Propecia was normal. I was on Propecia for 2...
1 answer |
my 18 months old baby had a thick hair. last may 2015 she had a heat rash on her head. we put a corn starch as a home remedy and her hea...
I have a blood test to do which my dermotologist asked for it. the blood test is covered by ohip. However when I went to a public lab th...
I need urgent and scientific help. My partner has a very severe illness of hairy part of his skin on his head. His mental shape is catast...
|
Im 25 yrs old male.my hair when dry they look ok but when wet i can see bald patches in frontal part mostly.what am i suppose to do.im us...
|
I am 23 years old and a girl. I have hair loss 10 years caused by hair gel. Please help me what should I put on my scalp to regrow my hai...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources