Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
61 - 80 (of 1163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
paetow. Hi there have a problem with beta blocker metoprolol. Since taking this drug I am loosing all my hair. I am a male with an A-fib...
paetow. Hi there have a problem with beta blocker metoprolol. Since taking this drug I am loosing all my hair. I am a male with an A-fib...
hi out there. I really need some help with this bêta blocker and hair loss. I am male taking toprolol for the last 6 months. After 2 mont...
6579347 tn?1388505968
Hello - question regarding hair thinning. 2 months ago, I started having consistent PVC (skipped heart beats). 1 month ago, I started...
12679876 tn?1426981493
I am a 31 year old female. Just started noticing that my hair line that meets with my forehead seems to be somewhat patchy looking. I wea...
2 answers |
my 18 months old baby had a thick hair. last may 2015 she had a heat rash on her head. we put a corn starch as a home remedy and her hea...
1 answer |
I am 23 years old. I would like to know if what I experienced during the "shedding phase" of Propecia was normal. I was on Propecia for 2...
2 answers |
my 18 months old baby had a thick hair. last may 2015 she had a heat rash on her head. we put a corn starch as a home remedy and her hea...
I have a blood test to do which my dermotologist asked for it. the blood test is covered by ohip. However when I went to a public lab th...
I need urgent and scientific help. My partner has a very severe illness of hairy part of his skin on his head. His mental shape is catast...
3 answers |
Im 25 yrs old male.my hair when dry they look ok but when wet i can see bald patches in frontal part mostly.what am i suppose to do.im us...
1 answer |
I am 23 years old and a girl. I have hair loss 10 years caused by hair gel. Please help me what should I put on my scalp to regrow my hai...
3 answers |
I am DESPERATE and experiencing SEVERE HAIR LOSS. It began almost 4 yrs ago and I am 42 years old. It has been VERY COSTLY to say the le...
3 answers |
Can anyone tell me what this is??
I've been having hair fall for about 10 years already and now, I'm trying to "No-Poo" or the no shampoo regimen which paleo fans have bee...
5 answers |
I'd always heard that the mother carried the baldness gene. But my friend is in her late 40s and her fine hair is becoming more and more...
Hello... I am using a hair replacement system or a thin silicon based hair implant, which sticks to the scalp of my shaved head I am co...
My barber recently noticed that my hair is thinning in a particular area on top of my head. The affected oblong area is about four inche...
4 answers |
Im a 19 year old male, I started noticing a week or so ago that my eyebrows were itchy, then I noticed flakes on my eyebrows and that I w...
Dear sir I am suffering from scalp problem from past 4 years. My scalp has become dry and i feel pain at all times on my scalp. Also a...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources