Aa
A
A
Close

Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

61 - 80 (of 1154) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can anyone tell me what this is??
  Posted
I've been having hair fall for about 10 years already and now, I'm trying to "No-Poo" or the no shampoo regimen which paleo fans have been doing as well. I've been on this routine for 6 months already and it has lessened my dandruff, esp...
  Posted
I'd always heard that the mother carried the baldness gene. But my friend is in her late 40s and her fine hair is becoming more and more thin, especially in certain areas. Her dad went bald in his early 20's, and so did her brother. N...
  Posted
Hello... I am using a hair replacement system or a thin silicon based hair implant, which sticks to the scalp of my shaved head I am concerned about the adhesives used. I have used one adhesive which had ethyl acetate and Toluene. But ...
  Posted
My barber recently noticed that my hair is thinning in a particular area on top of my head. The affected oblong area is about four inches side-to-side and an inch-and-a-half front-to-back on the dome of my head between the ears. The si...
  Posted
Im a 19 year old male, I started noticing a week or so ago that my eyebrows were itchy, then I noticed flakes on my eyebrows and that I was losing eyebrow hairs.. I lose anywhere from 4-8 eyebrows a day now and it's starting to worry me....
  Posted
Dear sir I am suffering from scalp problem from past 4 years. My scalp has become dry and i feel pain at all times on my scalp. Also at the root of my hairs there seems to be large numbers of white sand like grains and this problem oc...
  Posted
Hello, I'm 17. I have wavy hair, people say that it looks nice but it's kind a brittle but soft. I find it hard to brush it because it's very fragile, easily pulled on my scalp so after shower, I don't brush it quickly but I let it dry a...
  Posted
I'm a 28yo healthy female with thin hair. In the last two months my hair has started to fall out. Recently my scalp also started burning. My blood levels are fine; iron is a little low but not low enough to warrant the hair-loss. ...
  Posted
Hi, Firstly – I am a 22 year old male, extremely fit & healthy (elite sportsman, fitter than I ever have been in terms of my sport), no obvious deficiencies in terms of general hygiene practice or diet etc… Symtoms; - For about 2-...
  Posted
I am 24 male. While my teenage I lost many hair. Now the condition is such that when dry OK but when I Oil or gel my hair, clear lines of bald patches are strongly visible as one bald line for each one line of hair. Dear Kind friends...
  Posted
Hi my name is Serena. I just found this site today. A few weeks ago I fell and hit the back of my head really hard. I had a big not the size of a silver dollar. A couple of days ago I was rubbing the not on my head and a big globb of hai...
  Posted
Sebbhoric dermatitis cause hair fall in clumps?? Coz m suffering from hair fa since 2years. More than 400 hair fall a day. I had a scalp biopsy done which says that 'psoriasis causing hyperplasia of epidermis. Subepithlial stroma is info...
  Posted
If I have dried up ink on my fingers from work and won't come off no matter how many times I wash my hands and try then will it or can it clog my hair follicles or pours when I take a shower and rub shampoo in my hair and massage my scal...
  Posted
12534173 tn?1425825005
Ever since i was young i have had a bald patch at the back of my head (if you look at my profile pic i am attempting to display it) for years i just accepted it and just compensated by having my hair long but now i find i want some answe...
  Posted
Hi! I am a 25 year old college student who's been struggling with hair thinning for about a year now. Initially when my hair thinning began I thought it was result of starting a new birth control pill and potentially an iron deficien...
  Posted
All i day i find myself kind of petting my beard and rubbing it and just feeling the different ways the hair grows. Now i dont have any hair loss or bald patches but i would just like to know could this cause my beard hair to fall out an...
  Posted
Hello, my wife is 35 years old and after a period of stress, she has been suffering for about 2 months some reddish patches on the scalp without hair and few hair in nearby areas. Currently - after a dermatological visit - she has be...
  Posted
I have had severe hair loss since 2010. It came on suddenly and never stopped except for one month that I took a medication, but the med stopped working and I only had side effects from it. The last year it has let up quite a bit compar...
  Posted
i am already bald only both side and back of my head have hair. in my scalp have enough hair but its not strong and not coming big for this reason i am bald.i have completed minoxildil 5.0 no benifit.another too many branded oil medicine...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
209987 tn?1451939065
Blank
tschock