Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

81 - 100 (of 1154) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband is loosing excessive amounts of eyebrow hair and its constantly burning and itching an he has tried everything he possibly could have to cure them they dont seem fuller at all to him he has went to the dermatologist a millions...
  Posted
Im beginning to think i have something wrong with me i found a bald spot in the back of my head what could this be.. like what are the diseases due to hair loss???
  Posted
I am a 21 year old male. I am very active, goto school full time (Paramedic School), and work at a pharmacy part time. It was about a week before New Years 2010 that there was a tiny bald spot on my beard on the right side of my chin. It...
  Posted
hello iam 22 and i have a question.. Recently from past 3 or 4 month my scalp has been itchy... and after itching a lot of dirt is coming out...and also hair falling......plz plz plz plz..help me wot to do???
  Posted
Hi all, I have been experiencing some thinning and hair loss on the right side of my hair it starts from the cowlick all the way to my frontal hairline and even on the side as well, my left side is still completely thick and strong but m...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 28 yo male. I come from a family with genetically thin hair . My parents have lost a lot of hair over the years, father is bald , mother has hair but thin . I have experienced hair loss since teh last few years but it has ...
  Posted
So lately I've been eating whenever i remember to and I've been bloated constantly for a week now I feel very hungry my tummy makes bubbling noises but I can't eat if I take a bite I can't swallow it, feels like I'm going to throw up The...
  Posted
So lately I've been eating whenever i remember to and I've been bloated constantly for a week now I feel very hungry my tummy makes bubbling noises but I can't eat if I take a bite I can't swallow it, feels like I'm going to throw up The...
  Posted
I work in a body shop and I got some anti freeze in my hair, can anti freeze cause hairloss or permanent hairloss?? Im really nervous right now and can you get the anti freeze off your hands by just washing with soap??
  Posted
What is the best way to lose hair Permanently ?
  Posted
My hair is thinning in a particular area on top of my head in the last year or so and I am wondering if it could be because of the CPAP headgear I wear at night. The position of the patch on top of my head is where the headgear rests. B...
  Posted
i had very high density hair bur now my hair density is very low so what to do to come in earlier position
  Posted
Hello I am 26 years old male I complain of hair thinning & loss in the middle of my head My father is bald but the father of my mum isn't & also my bigger brothers don't have a problem I was in the army 9 months ago and i noticed thi...
  Posted
Hey.. Im 20 years old.. My hair is too thin, dry and damaged.. It was in a gud condition 2 years back. Its not even growing long. Almost every hair has breakages and split ends. Bald areas on top of the head near the midline and on sides...
  Posted
Hello. Sorry if this is the wrong section to stick this under, but this is my first post, so you'll have to excuse me. Recently, for the past week or so, I've noticed that my hair has been really itchy and when I scratch it I find red a...
  Posted
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this, but it's the most relevant category I could find. I've posted it here because the hair loss I'm about to describe appears to be the worst of it. I apologise if I overlook...
  Posted
I'm 41 and have been on Testosterone replacement therapy for about 4 years now. I also take a low dose beta blocker (Metoprolol) which I have been on for almost the same amount of time. I read that both can cause hair issues. I recently ...
  Posted
Hi All, I just wanted to run something by everybody to get your take on it. Last fall, in September of 2012 I fell under extreme psychological stress due to a misdiagnosis of an STD. It was extremely distressing and I was under ex...
  Posted
Hello, I'm a boy and 18 years old. A few months ago, I developed something called the smelly scalp syndrome. Went to the dermatologist, and all she did was make me buy shampoo for oily hair, not even answering my questions properly. I u...
  Posted
Hello, at age 26 I started to loose my hair to the point of just plain skin showing like a bright white Yakima. My "then" wife said she could find me in the store no matter where I was due to my huge bald spot. My hair loss was within ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
209987 tn?1451939065
Blank
tschock