Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).
81 - 100 (of 1163) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, I'm 17. I have wavy hair, people say that it looks nice but it's kind a brittle but soft. I find it hard to brush it because it's ...
I'm a 28yo healthy female with thin hair. In the last two months my hair has started to fall out. Recently my scalp also started burni...
2 answers |
Hi, Firstly – I am a 22 year old male, extremely fit & healthy (elite sportsman, fitter than I ever have been in terms of my sport), n...
8 answers |
I am 24 male. While my teenage I lost many hair. Now the condition is such that when dry OK but when I Oil or gel my hair, clear lines of...
Hi my name is Serena. I just found this site today. A few weeks ago I fell and hit the back of my head really hard. I had a big not the s...
3 answers |
Sebbhoric dermatitis cause hair fall in clumps?? Coz m suffering from hair fa since 2years. More than 400 hair fall a day. I had a scalp ...
If I have dried up ink on my fingers from work and won't come off no matter how many times I wash my hands and try then will it or can it...
12534173 tn?1425825005
Ever since i was young i have had a bald patch at the back of my head (if you look at my profile pic i am attempting to display it) for y...
1 answer |
Hi! I am a 25 year old college student who's been struggling with hair thinning for about a year now. Initially when my hair thinning...
3 answers |
All i day i find myself kind of petting my beard and rubbing it and just feeling the different ways the hair grows. Now i dont have any h...
Hello, my wife is 35 years old and after a period of stress, she has been suffering for about 2 months some reddish patches on the scalp...
1 answer |
I have had severe hair loss since 2010. It came on suddenly and never stopped except for one month that I took a medication, but the med ...
i am already bald only both side and back of my head have hair. in my scalp have enough hair but its not strong and not coming big for th...
My husband is loosing excessive amounts of eyebrow hair and its constantly burning and itching an he has tried everything he possibly cou...
Im beginning to think i have something wrong with me i found a bald spot in the back of my head what could this be.. like what are the di...
I am a 21 year old male. I am very active, goto school full time (Paramedic School), and work at a pharmacy part time. It was about a wee...
1 answer |
hello iam 22 and i have a question.. Recently from past 3 or 4 month my scalp has been itchy... and after itching a lot of dirt is coming...
1 answer |
Hi all, I have been experiencing some thinning and hair loss on the right side of my hair it starts from the cowlick all the way to my fr...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 28 yo male. I come from a family with genetically thin hair . My parents have lost a lot of hair over the years, father is ...
1 answer |
So lately I've been eating whenever i remember to and I've been bloated constantly for a week now I feel very hungry my tummy makes bubbl...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources