Aa
A
A
Close

Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Hair Loss (Alopecia).

81 - 100 (of 1144) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i had very high density hair bur now my hair density is very low so what to do to come in earlier position
arshad_alam | Last answer
Hello I am 26 years old male I complain of hair thinning & loss in the middle of my head My father is bald but the father of my mum isn't & also my bigger brothers don't have a problem I was in the army 9 months ago and i noticed thi...
mostafa88 | Last answer
Hey.. Im 20 years old.. My hair is too thin, dry and damaged.. It was in a gud condition 2 years back. Its not even growing long. Almost every hair has breakages and split ends. Bald areas on top of the head near the midline and on sides...
priya799 | Last answer
Hello. Sorry if this is the wrong section to stick this under, but this is my first post, so you'll have to excuse me. Recently, for the past week or so, I've noticed that my hair has been really itchy and when I scratch it I find red a...
MadameMoonheart | Last answer
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right category to post this, but it's the most relevant category I could find. I've posted it here because the hair loss I'm about to describe appears to be the worst of it. I apologise if I overlook...
morty098 | Posted
I'm 41 and have been on Testosterone replacement therapy for about 4 years now. I also take a low dose beta blocker (Metoprolol) which I have been on for almost the same amount of time. I read that both can cause hair issues. I recently ...
oceanminded | Posted
Hi All, I just wanted to run something by everybody to get your take on it. Last fall, in September of 2012 I fell under extreme psychological stress due to a misdiagnosis of an STD. It was extremely distressing and I was under ex...
Duey1083 | Last answer
Hello, I'm a boy and 18 years old. A few months ago, I developed something called the smelly scalp syndrome. Went to the dermatologist, and all she did was make me buy shampoo for oily hair, not even answering my questions properly. I u...
Andy_Hg96 | Posted
Hello, at age 26 I started to loose my hair to the point of just plain skin showing like a bright white Yakima. My "then" wife said she could find me in the store no matter where I was due to my huge bald spot. My hair loss was within ...
VooDoo1022 | Last answer
Hi,i am 25 year old male.i apply coconut oil every day .i leave oil on for 3 days aprox.i head bath weekly twice.Recently,i have seen that i am having hair loss..each time i head bath, more than 100.i have also dandruff now with itchy sc...
jackson124 | Posted
Hi, If can please trouble you for some advice as I don't seem to be getting very far with my problems. I have jotted down what has been going on over the pas few years and would love if you could give me some advice. I have a quest...
Samie1973 | Last answer
I am losing 100s of hair strands each time i comb, wash and untie my hair, since 2 months. My scalp has white flakes and it itches a lot and when i put oil it itches even more.I feel some insects are eating my scalp from the root. I trie...
Prerna_Jain | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 23 year old male who is in the beginning stages of male pattern baldness, but I am experiencing extreme itchiness where I am seeing hair loss (on the back/middle part of my head). I have seen two doctors and they do not hav...
nyc23male | Last answer
Hi, I have started take metoprolol 25mgx2 in april 2013 for ocular migraine, then I had intense migraine attacks in april 2014 so dr prescribed me 50mgx2 which I have used on and off (I forgot usually at night time). In the summer (july-...
bempathy | Last answer
What can I do about my baldness in the middle of my head?
niecy1964 | Last answer
I am a female, 41, vegetarian, my hair have suddenly started falling crazy, I mean in bulk. A shampoo or combing hair is worst. Just running fingers in my hair will give you a whole lot. My hair have been thinning since my hysterectomy 3...
busybe123 | Last answer
Hi, What is the best option of Hair loss.?? I have read in many posts there is no such solution for it. Is hair extension or wigs the solutions for it?
williegreent | Last answer
Im losing my hair and its thinning out the last two years ive noticed pea sized lumps on my left side area under my skin between my left lung area and hip. I also have left pelvic pain i was tested for a hernia and it came back negative....
neuleib1979 | Posted
Does propecia cause brain fog and depression? Is it reversible? How dangerous is this drug? Thanks
xP1z | Last answer
I'm guilty of doing this today because of some hair tangle issues and such, and I know I've done it before. I don't do it ALL the time but I know over-brushing your hair is bad for it. I know it can cause breakage and stuff, but could...
iheartmakeup | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hair Loss (Alopecia) Community Resources
Top Dermatology Answerers
209987_tn?1451939065
Blank
tschock