Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Neck Cancer Forum
Questions posted in the Head and Neck Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals from Healthcare Magic.
1 - 20 (of 23) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
First off a little run through of my past symptoms. I went to my GP complaining of a burning throat and wheezing so i was placed on Omep...
3 answers |
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a reason why I am experiencing prolonged headaches. I recently moved to another countr...
3 answers |
My mother has a large malignant melanoma on top of her head. We found this 3 or more years ago. Due to her advanced age (she is now 88)...
1 answer |
What exactly is a tumor that is on the outside of the skull called, why does it ache all the time, I am constantly rubbing that part of m...
3 answers |
I've read Thornwaldt cyst is midline. Can a Thornwaldt cyst be on one side? Could it be something else? I've suffered with an intractabl...
8 answers |
I am getting sinus pain and 'puffiness' with both eyes. Also terrible ear pressure and ringing. So far I've had little nasal discharge, b...
9 answers |
717480 tn?1235085695
I was diagnosed with Cancer in 2005. My Cancer was in the Nasal Pharnyx area. It was large B cell Stage 4. I have had Radiation and Chem...
5 answers |
For the past few months, I've noticed a grinding type of noise when I rotate my head back and forth. moreover i cant keep my neck in one ...
2 answers |
I have thyroid cancer and need to have my thyroid removed. I had a drug eluting stent 3 months ago after a mild heart attack. My cardiolo...
hi my sister (Sandra) was diagnosed with Anaplastic astrocytoma grade 3 brain tumor 9th Dec 09. We have spoken with the neurosurgeon an...
Dortor I had an MRI on my head as they were looking for chusion's disease and I don't understand the results.Mabey you do.Here they are...
My brother, age 50 was diagnosed with adenoid cystic carcinoma 4 years ago. He had his soft pallate removed and had 5 weeks of head and n...
hi there. for 2 weeks now i have right jaw pain. it lasts all day long but it is worse in the morning.first it hurts to yawn but after 2-...
2 answers |
Hello, glad to find this community. I have had swollen parotid glands off and on for the last 4 years, mostly on... I had a ctscan on ...
I'm having episodes, when I cannot talk, I am conversing with someone and all of the sudden I just cannot get the next word to come out o...
Hi, My name is franco, I'm 21, and well the reason I joined medhelp was to try and find a diagnosis for my mother she is 48 yrs old and w...
723488 tn?1278342900
My son is 11 years old. After suffering from bad headaches on a regular basis, his Dr found that he has degenerated disks in his neck. Wh...
I geat a throbbing at the top of my head and my head gets hot from time to time. I have high blood pressure usually 140/65 I am 65 years ...
Yes i think they are bones since they are on both side but not sure and one is a little larger than the other. I was wondering if this co...
717480 tn?1235085695
I had shooting pain from bicep to fingers in left arm for 15 minutes this morning. Once it subsided I got the same thing in my left arm...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now