Aa
A
A
Close

Head & Neck Cancer Forum

Questions posted in the Head and Neck Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals from Healthcare Magic.

1 - 20 (of 23) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
First off a little run through of my past symptoms. I went to my GP complaining of a burning throat and wheezing so i was placed on Omeprazole 20mg and given an asthma pump. A few days ago i went back with a problem swallowing and a dul...
spd21 | Last answer
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a reason why I am experiencing prolonged headaches. I recently moved to another country for work. The move was very smooth and not too stressful. After the move i experienced really shar...
head2008 | Last answer
My mother has a large malignant melanoma on top of her head. We found this 3 or more years ago. Due to her advanced age (she is now 88) and her dementia, we chose not to treat this. Now the cancer is growing and has a lump that is rai...
sweetee398 | Last answer
What exactly is a tumor that is on the outside of the skull called, why does it ache all the time, I am constantly rubbing that part of my head to try and get relief. I have suffered with the worse migrains for over 20 years, same amoun...
rose61 | Last answer
I've read Thornwaldt cyst is midline. Can a Thornwaldt cyst be on one side? Could it be something else? I've suffered with an intractable occipital headache for five years (HA worse on left side ~ cyst is left side; please see my profil...
livin_n_pain | Last answer
I am getting sinus pain and 'puffiness' with both eyes. Also terrible ear pressure and ringing. So far I've had little nasal discharge, but what there is, has some blood in it. Throat sore too, uncomfortable to swallow. Also, I have b...
lovelygirl33 | Last answer
717480_tn?1235085695
I was diagnosed with Cancer in 2005. My Cancer was in the Nasal Pharnyx area. It was large B cell Stage 4. I have had Radiation and Chemo C.H.O.P.R They did say there was some in my Bone Marrow. I've have had a rough 3 years. With Shi...
Beau1961 | Last answer
For the past few months, I've noticed a grinding type of noise when I rotate my head back and forth. moreover i cant keep my neck in one position specially, while studying, i am feeling pain in neck and after half an hour this pain turns...
abbas720 | Last answer
I have thyroid cancer and need to have my thyroid removed. I had a drug eluting stent 3 months ago after a mild heart attack. My cardiologist will not allow me to go off of Plavix so I finally found a surgeon that will do the surgery whi...
jackandkelly | Posted
hi my sister (Sandra) was diagnosed with Anaplastic astrocytoma grade 3 brain tumor 9th Dec 09. We have spoken with the neurosurgeon and have been told that surgery is not an option because the tumor is located on the brain where it ...
shaz118 | Posted
Dortor I had an MRI on my head as they were looking for chusion's disease and I don't understand the results.Mabey you do.Here they are: Clinical Findings: Rule out pituitary tumor Technique: Multisequence multiplanar unenhance...
barney1010 | Posted
My brother, age 50 was diagnosed with adenoid cystic carcinoma 4 years ago. He had his soft pallate removed and had 5 weeks of head and neck radiation following the surgery. He now gets regular PET scans and so far everything is okay, bu...
mecrpk | Posted
hi there. for 2 weeks now i have right jaw pain. it lasts all day long but it is worse in the morning.first it hurts to yawn but after 2-3 hours it hurts to chew. also while experiencing jaw pain, my right ear tends to hurt. i had a hist...
dany_19 | Last answer
Hello, glad to find this community. I have had swollen parotid glands off and on for the last 4 years, mostly on... I had a ctscan on my my throat and they saw a Mengianoma in the left side near the sinus. I have had other various ...
beadjoy | Posted
I'm having episodes, when I cannot talk, I am conversing with someone and all of the sudden I just cannot get the next word to come out of my mouth,after a few seconds of silence,(all the while I' m moving my lips trying to articulate,bu...
chyna17 | Posted
Hi, My name is franco, I'm 21, and well the reason I joined medhelp was to try and find a diagnosis for my mother she is 48 yrs old and well is suffering from what I hope is not cancer. My first thought was actually to post in the neurol...
brandob | Posted
723488_tn?1278342900
My son is 11 years old. After suffering from bad headaches on a regular basis, his Dr found that he has degenerated disks in his neck. Why would a child this age have degenerated disks? He also has Scoliosis and wears leg braces for tig...
fox24 | Posted
I geat a throbbing at the top of my head and my head gets hot from time to time. I have high blood pressure usually 140/65 I am 65 years old. I also get heart beat at night in my ears and I also have tenitus problem. I have noticed an u...
glws | Posted
Yes i think they are bones since they are on both side but not sure and one is a little larger than the other. I was wondering if this could be a sigh of cancer or some other problem. please help i am a little worried.
Mazes | Posted
717480_tn?1235085695
I had shooting pain from bicep to fingers in left arm for 15 minutes this morning. Once it subsided I got the same thing in my left arm for 15 minutes. I have a history of N.H.Lymphoma, and subclavical bypass of right side. returni...
Beau1961 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now