Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
1 - 20 (of 2722) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was hit in the face by a line-drive foul baseball at minor league game almost 5years ago. I had nerve damage from the accident and the ...
im 17 and 5 months ago i started having bad neck and shoulder pain due to sleeping weirdly. 2 months ago i moved my head back as my neck ...
I hit my head the other day on the left side and I got a big bump on it. It did not hurt the first hour or two but it was really swollen....
1 answer |
604197 tn?1292308636
Hello, I'm 17 years of age and recently (2 months ago) had an accident that has resulted in the loss of my sense of smell and taste. I ...
213 answers | 4 comments |
20 years ago I head a serious brain injury. Ever since I have been able to function correctly. My scalp is restricted. Is it possible to ...
Hi about 7 years ago i fell from my heigh on the head and had a brain injury with a very small extra-dural hematoma non operable. I did...
1 answer |
4 days ago a guy ran into me and hit the right side of my head with his shoulder (he was taller than me) I was ok afterwards, no memory l...
I was hit in the eye with a phone as it was being thrown. After it hit my right eye within 5 minutes my temple and eye turned blue and i...
In October my son who is 15 had an accident. He broke his collar bone, had a concussion, an internal intestinal injury and a small pelvi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello Dr. My child is 1 year old we did his MRI the report of MRI says "MRI BRAIN REVEALS CHRONIC CYSTIC ENCEPHALOMALACIA IN LEFT BASAL G...
Well basically I was in class and I held my breath to lean back in my chair to pull up my pants and when I came back down and felt a lit...
My daughter has had developmental delays since she was a baby, last year we decided to do and MRI and EEG as her delyas were becoming mor...
16465326 tn?1448206292
I fell on the ice and landed squarely on the top of my head one month ago. I went to the Emergency ward, was evaluated and was let go wit...
I am 22 years old and recently I felt what feels like a line/dent or something on the top left side of my head just above the scalp line....
My daughter, 16, was goofing around with her friend. They were wrestling around on the floor when she turned and banged her head on a we...
13 answers | 1 comment |
A few weeks ago I feel and hit my forehead on a metal sink. I have a small bump there now and looks like fluid is in there. Should I go g...
1 answer |
16465326 tn?1448206292
It was two and a half weeks ago that I slipped on the ice and fell directly on the top of my head. I never lost consciousness. I just saw...
I got punched in the back left side of my head around 9 am this morning it's almost 2 am and my head hurts there is a bump. It hurts to t...
For the past few weeks or a month I have been noticing something weird. My head feels really heavy like one part of the area back of my h...
10 answers | 2 comments |
I have heard noise in my head for the last 5 or 6 months. I have headaches. It is not a ringing in my ear. It is as if I can hear my h...
8 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources