Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
1 - 20 (of 2702) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a severe fall 2 wks ago and went to the ER I cut beside my eye and hand a few lumps on my head. I was told I had a bad concussion ...
I've had this happen at least twice and it's scary. I'm usually just doing ordinary things and it comes out of the blue.
1 answer
  Cdjb
can TBI cause a pituitary tumor
1 answer
I had a seizure last year and had more recently, so had to get an MRI , My dr then put in his notes that I have a Hypoplastic Right a1 is...
Had an accident a year and 6 months ago. I came out with only a few problems, but fiancé has head trauma. He is very agitated and gets ...
3 answers
Hello, Last night I had just laid down to go to sleep when I felt something pop in my head. It was so severe that I actually heard it as...
32 answers | 5 comments
  Mandi_33,    olmstead,    Spokes94,    Emilywolflover,    Califfe
As a child my mother drank while she was caring meand then allowed me to go without food daily until I was five. All of my life (60 year...
4 answers
5 days ago I took a hockey puck to the back of my head. It deflected into the bench, and I ducked but it took a bounce off the glass and ...
just looking for opinions i fell over the other day causing about a four inch cut on the fringe of my hairline. it feels like it is heali...
just looking for opinions i fell over the other day causing about a four inch cut on the fringe of my hairline. it feels like it is heali...
Hello: About 1.5 years ago my boyfriend suffered a traumatic brain injury. Since that time we have been trying to work through it. Howev...
6 answers
It happens once or twice a month for about three years now. Recently it happened twice in one week which has never happened to me before....
Hey i fell and hit the back side of my head and its been 4 months everytime i laydown on it ' it hurts and if i touch the spot it hurts e...
287827 tn?1357564083
About 4 years ago while lying in bed I noticed my head would get numb, a falling asleep feeling, while lying on it. It happened only t...
3 answers | 1 comment
Everytime i play horse shoes or somethING involving moving my arms fast I get a pulsing headache right where my neck meets my head. I can...
1 answer
  selmaS
Years ago I had heavy piece of steel fall on head, got stitching but no head xray, now 20 years later I have huge bump, maybe calcium... ...
I took a blow to the back of my head 3 days ago, it was pretty hard but I did not lose consciousness or get dizzy. My vision has been ...
1 answer | 1 comment
I am just curious to find out if, for example, someone was in a car-accident and suffered an injury to the extent that he/she was put int...
Hi! Sorry for bad english. 2 days ago i went to the beach with couple fo friends and we had short towel fight. Once he hited me preaty ...
Last month I was a passenger in a car that had to abruptly come to a halt. We didn't crash into anything, and my head didn't hit anything...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources