Aa
A
A
Close

Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

1 - 20 (of 2654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi.mi brother was involve in car accident I'm 2014 June.he was diagnosed with old bleeds n patchy dural enhancement.is there a neurologists that you know of that can treat his conditions using stem cell t reatement around south Africa.p...
leeraa | Posted
Hi.mi brother was involve in car accident I'm 2014 June.he was diagnosed with old bleeds n patchy dural enhancement.is there a neurologists that you know of that can treat his conditions using stem cell t reatement around south Africa.p...
leeraa | Posted
leeraa | Posted
Hi, I suffered from an anoxic brain injury 6 months ago, where I also had sepsis, pneumonia, and several other very severe illnesses. I have been feeling like I can't breathe deep enough ever since I was in the hospital. My pulse ox leve...
ammity | Posted
My daughter, 16, was goofing around with her friend. They were wrestling around on the floor when she turned and banged her head on a weight, I think maybe a dumbbell. She immediately developed a knot on her forehead, she panicked a lo...
traceyken | Last answer
1287446_tn?1313951238
Hi everyone, I'm worrying myself sick over this, and I posted previously but in a different forum, and I think this forum would be better suited for such a question. I see a lot of people getting very helpful I was attacked in a parkin...
pearjas | Last answer
This morning i woke up quite tired as i only had 5 hours of sleep the previous night but as soon as i woke up i decided to clean behind my bed, which is extremely heavy, so i pushed my bed but when i did i felt a VERY small ache in my te...
imjustworried24 | Last answer
17151481_tn?1454119177
TBI
I suffered a TBI in my second deployment to Iraq. I have fought with it for years now. I have my good days and bad days. Tonight though, we were shopping and as I was paying for everything suddenly I could hardly see to pay. I vision...
ssgherpel | Posted
Hello, Last night I had just laid down to go to sleep when I felt something pop in my head. It was so severe that I actually heard it as well as felt it. I laid there waiting for something serious to happen but the only after effect was...
Pepperpotty | Last answer
Felt something pop in the right side of the top of my head and immediately had a mussle spasim In my right arm and leg.. Is that a symptom of something? Im a little worried
REDTRONGUY | Posted
604197_tn?1292308636
Hello, I'm 17 years of age and recently (2 months ago) had an accident that has resulted in the loss of my sense of smell and taste. I was at a lake, swinging on a rope into the water but lost my grip and wnet head first down a cliff o...
brittanyf | Last answer
I notice some raise of skull surface ( back side behind left ear )and pain from back side head to left eye point forhead and on top of the head , I am taking 18 month spine TB treatment that ends next month . I am in fear is this serious...
poojais | Posted
I had a mishap happen awhile ago, I was wide awake, had a busy week I had just took my first trip alone, a 5 hour drive which to some may not seem like a lot yet to a new driver plus going some where alone for the first time it was a ver...
Jauly | Posted
I have been experience chronic headaches for months. Most of the headaches have been localized to the front right part of my head. I had an excruciating headache one particular day on the right side which also caused severe eye pressur...
Teresa110 | Posted
Hi I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and my doctor looks at me like I am nuts. All of this has happened progressively over about six months. It started with having an odd feeling in my arm...sort of tingly and limp...
Vashti998 | Last answer
16948797_tn?1452586273
Prior to this day, I was sparring with a friend (though my fault for a late reaction) and was hit directly onto both the Temporal & the Parietal Lobe area. Though I didn't notice it right away, a sizable bump appeared ranging to a size o...
TheSwiftScout | Last answer
My son said he felt a pop in his head in the top left front area he said he felt dizzy and his head hurts he feels weak he also is getting over a cold what is that popping sound he heard??
Saratatum | Last answer
For the past few weeks or a month I have been noticing something weird. My head feels really heavy like one part of the area back of my head and top. I don't know how to describe it but it def feels heavy...and my eyes are always tired n...
MaZx | Last comment
I had a head injury 2 months ago and lost my sense of smell and taste, i understand it takes time to come back if it can? But im having a constant smell like i have my head in a pot of paint, or bad powder? Has anyone had these sensation...
Semolina3 | Last answer
287827_tn?1357564083
About 4 years ago while lying in bed I noticed my head would get numb, a falling asleep feeling, while lying on it. It happened only that one night. About 3 months ago it happened again, but for about a week and only while lying on t...
JustMe0925 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources