Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Shaw89
Hi Iam 26 female, some times during sleeping I wake up with sever headache like needles inserted in to my brain and ...
selmaS8 hours
By walahons
Last night I was going down the stairs to sleep. I mis-stepped in some way and fell down about 5 or so stairs. At t...
selmaS8 hours
By telephonepost
19 days ago I fell backwards and landed on my back and head my head bleed a lot and was taken to hospital had cat sca...
selmaS9 hours
By wearyourhelmet
I had a longboarding accident three months ago and had a craniotomy among numerous other injuries. I am feeling grea...
selmaS9 hours
By Jusinn
I read another question on here similar to what I am having, one of the answers to it was "cause by on the computer t...
selmaS9 hours
umdlotusMar 01, 2012
selmaSFeb 04, 2010
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jan 22, 2010
By lynn230 Blank
Hello, I am new in the forum. Thanks in advance for your response. I would like to know if a mild Cerebellar Ton...
By mommtufive
I'm extremely desperate for advice since the Dr.'s here seem to be covering for one another. On 6/ 25/2015 a huge SUV...
Healer07Aug 26
By sw8031
I had an injury with blood on my brain in 3 places: right frontal and left parietal subarachnoid hemorrhage, left par...
Healer07Aug 26
DianalouAug 25
Foggy2Sep 20, 2014
ranvirkarSep 16, 2014
By traceyken Blank
My daughter, 16, was goofing around with her friend. They were wrestling around on the floor when she turned and ban...
Healer07Aug 26
By BeeSmall
Hi there, so about 16 hours ago i hit the back of my head pretty hard on the wodden board behind my bed. It was pre...
By AshlynLouise
I was in a four car pile up 2 days ago. Since then I have had the hiccups on and off (which is strange because I NEVE...
By Betthh
I was laying down on my iPad, and boom it fell, the corner of it hit right above my right eyebrow and I've had a bump...
mar51opAug 16
ILADVOCATEJun 29, 2014
By mrke Blank
I hit the middle, right side of my forehead at work and ended up with a " goose egg " and small cut where I hit it. I...
By rockyyyie
I hit my head on sand in the water at the beach 3 days ago and its really red where i hit it. But there isnt a bump ...
By rockyyyie
Hit head and its really red where i hit it and the skin is bruised but there isn't a bump. Is that a good sign that ...
By Rey464
I was experiencing severe headaches around 2010 along with a gradual loss of my balance. I would have to hold on to ...
Ktp2530Jul 29
By Ktp2530
hi I am a 30 y/o female who hit her head on car door by accident and developed a medium egg to right of forehead. I f...
By Glass_Plant
Hello I am an 18 year old female and let me start off with I have anxiety. A couple or a few years ago my boyfriend a...
typexJul 02
By typex
Hi today Ive been feeling very weird. this morning I woke up early due to I had to bowel movement. ive had and then I...
By Starla58
Hi the veins on the right side of my forehead are more prominent than the ones on my left and I get very piercing hea...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank