Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bubunn
I am taking New Cita Plus for few days as my doctor has prescribed so. But I feel very sleepy. I am a student and my ...
LPNGirl07Dec 20
By sbarta29
I was in a school skit yesterday and in the skit I am suppose to fall down. Well when I fell I accidentally fell supe...
11528825_tn?1419049424
By rimtechman
I had a MRI consistant dull headaches for a while know ringing in the ears my moods tend to go up and do...
By wr173r
My son is 20 months old, and he's a head banger. He'll bang his head on anything, the wall, the floor, tables, me. We...
By Kroper
My 74 yr old mother had craniotomy for subdural hematoma on right sight of brain. She was in coma in icu for three m...
By Dixiesmama13
My 20 month old hit her head on the side of the tub and she cried for a few and she has a goose egg on her eyebrow an...
By madiha91
one year back i fell down from 15stairs..i had a post traumatic amnesia..extreme pain..sensations in brain..blackouts...
selmaSJul 06, 2010
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jun 29, 2010
rumpledJun 29, 2010
By Yuancheng Blank
My girlfriend's little brother (12 years old) got a serious traumatic brain injury about 40 days ago. Part of his par...
1166456_tn?1417309137
By shesabstrakt
October 1 was in a car accident. Was rear ended at a stop light. Immediately I had pain on the right side of my head...
By CommissarHark
I took a blow to the head back when I was in high school, about 7 years ago. I never checked it out, but I also never...
ShaunneCNov 24
PepperpottyMay 15, 2013
curiouspMay 13, 2013
By Pepperpotty Blank
Hello, Last night I had just laid down to go to sleep when I felt something pop in my head. It was so severe that I ...
By kaylalynn93
Ever since I was in the 3rd grade I've been hitting my head a lot and have several bumps on my head, and been having ...
By Dw360
For the last two days I've been getting weird head pressure when i stand up, bend over and cough. The pressure lasts ...
Aditya7mNov 17
By Halle_oreilly
I've had a headache every day for about 8 weeks. It's not particularly bad, doesn't stop me doing things but it is AL...
By philbel
Hey, so about a month ago I was playing basketball and my friend's face collided into mine, hitting the corner of my ...
By Simca_
Hi, I'm 17 and this is the third day I've had a bad headache. My vision has also been weird. It's not constant, but a...
By Arla64
Father got into a motorbike crash. His head hit the ground and bled. Doctors gave him a drug for some blood in his he...
By GPDKUMAR
Please kindly explain in full with opinion and we could not understand the Medical Terms. Prostate is enlarged siz...
By Rachael2014
I apologize in advance if I'm doing this wrong. I've never posted on a site. My 81yr old Dad suffered a massive brain...
selmaSOct 29
By Ivylynne
Usually, my head specifically the back right part of my head hurts so much. Every time it starts to hurt, it gets wor...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank