Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
1 - 20 (of 2756) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
661447 tn?1224883073
I have a lump on the right side of my skull at the base. It is a little bigger than a dime it is hard like bone and is only tinder around...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Yesterday, I was just standing in front of my kitchen counter when I started to feel like I was going to pass out- and I did. I got a sli...
1 answer |
Four months ago I suffered mild head injury/ a concussiom after a little accident. I had pretty bad symtpoms for about two months. After ...
604197 tn?1292308636
Hello, I'm 17 years of age and recently (2 months ago) had an accident that has resulted in the loss of my sense of smell and taste. I ...
215 answers | 4 comments |
2 years ago I had a head injury, while playing football. Long story short, I got tackled to the ground and the back of my head got split ...
On Saturday someone hit me in the head with a bottle and I got an open wound. Went to the ER where the docs cleaned it and sent me on my ...
On Saturday someone hit me in the head with a bottle and I got an open wound. Went to the ER where the docs cleaned it and sent me on my ...
Had emotional meltdown and sought help. Determined my reaction to many things were inappropriate. Laughing or crying without realizing th...
Hi I am 22 and I recently (about 3 months ago) had brain surgery after i fell and hit my head in the bathroom. Since the surgery i hav...
4 answers | 1 comment |
20791774 tn?1507611882
for the last few years ive been having issues with my neck popping and blurring my vision, however, my father has the same issue often an...
Had an accident on motorcycle, got thrown off. Hit lower back first. My neck is a sore and if I turn too much or too often head starts hu...
My concussion occurred 37 days ago when I slipped and fell backwards hitting the back of my head on a turf surface. In terms of the concu...
Hello, Last night I had just laid down to go to sleep when I felt something pop in my head. It was so severe that I actually heard it as...
38 answers | 7 comments |
It felt like a loud explosion in my head. It didn't seem like people are saying i.e. falling asleep . I was awake but so shocked at the l...
20779549 tn?1506199664
So yeah, last night i was running and jumping through my house and i jumped high when i was right under a small door and i hit the ...
Hi I was in a car accident in aug. of 2003. I was unconsious for a while because even though I had my set belt on my head hit off the st...
3 answers |
Can TBI cause small fiber neuropathy?
2 answers |
hello, i've been waking up lately and been extreamly tired. Today i found a quarter sized lump on the back of my neck? i also my head f...
575214 tn?1218043960
Hi, I understand that a Hypoplastic A1 segment is congenital. With the stroke I had , which they think a small clot came through my PFO...
6 answers |
When I was younger I played competitive hockey and football. During a hockey game I remember hitting someone as hard as I could and then ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources