Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
1 - 20 (of 2738) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I hit the left side of my head pretty hard and initially heard a high-pitched noise and then had some trouble hearing. I fell asleep (it...
My DVD/VCR combo hit me on the back of the head a few months ago. My head will still hurt if someone touches the spot where it hit. I d...
8 answers | 1 comment |
y daughter fell down and had closed head injury when she is 9 months .. she cried and after that she became quiet and few hours later she...
About 10 minutes ago I hit my head on the ledge of the counter so hard it broke. I can't really tell exactly where I hit it because it al...
1 answer |
my daughter fell down and had closed head injury when she is 9 months .. she cried and after that she became quiet and few hours later sh...
Hi, Almost two months ago now I bumped the top of my forehead. I really didn't think I hit my head hard at the time. There wasn't reall...
2 answers |
For the past few weeks or a month I have been noticing something weird. My head feels really heavy like one part of the area back of my h...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. How likely is it if my MRI came back normal that something will be found in a CTA scan of my brain? It's been about 4 weeks of...
Hello, Last night I had just laid down to go to sleep when I felt something pop in my head. It was so severe that I actually heard it as...
38 answers | 6 comments |
Help, My mom suffered a TBI from a car accident about 14 years ago now. She is in her late 50's, almost 60 and she has now decided sh...
1 answer |
Four days ago I slipped, fell and hit the back of my head on a concrete boat dock. The next morning I went to an urgent care clinic and w...
My 4-year-old daughter had a bad face-first fall several weeks ago, on Feb. 14, and we were told she had a mild concussion. In the first...
5 answers |
20316773 tn?1494941953
I'm 24 and a fairly healthy female. Ever since I was in 7th grade I noticed a problem. I was playing volleyball and the blood vessels in ...
1 answer |
My son has suffered from chronic nausea for 20 months. He has seen Gastroenterologists, internists, psychiatrists and a cognitive behavio...
4 answers |
Hi I am 40 years old and all my life I am feeling dissociated and extreme sensitivity to stimuli. Could I benefit from a diagnosis fo...
Couple of days ago I was putting dishes away that was in the dishwasher and when I went to bend down to grab something to put away one th...
1 answer |
I am 85% recovered from being ran over by a car on 11/14/2012. I suffered severe TBI. I had a brain seizure 1 year ago and had a brain sh...
I am a 31 year old female.15 years ago I was involved in a accident where i was hit in between the eyes. That accident fractured my skull...
8 answers |
Hey my brother got hit in the head with a soccer ball today and he said when he was walking he started to see blurry and then it stopped ...
About 8 years back when i am driving my small car and while turning slowly in to another lane in my neighbour hood in india , right s...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources