Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

21 - 40 (of 2672) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have heard noise in my head for the last 5 or 6 months. I have headaches. It is not a ringing in my ear. It is as if I can hear my head thinking or hear all the stars in the sky only in my head and it is at the top of my head. It i...
  Posted
Hi, I'm very anxious. Earlier this morning I bumped my forehead on the sharp corner of a cabinet when I bent down to pick something up. I hit my forehead right in the centre and all day it was very sore to the touch and still is. ...
  Posted
2 and a half months ago I was drunk one night and head butted a pole, because I was mad about something. Extremely stupid and I really regret it. I was bleeding pretty good, but did not get stitches. I'm not sure if it should have gotte...
  Posted
Years ago I had an untreated closed head injury concussion to the left temporal lobe about 1mm from left temple and two days later the blood had drained into my eye to create a massive purple black eye. Along with that I had a mystery ...
  Posted
My step-mom has been fighting the severity of diabetes and was placed on dialysis almost a year ago. Just last week, my dad had dropped her off as he usually does and went home to take a nap. As soon as he was about to lay down, the dial...
  Posted
Friend was assaulted and upon arriving at the ER was found to have both parenchymal and subarrachnoid hemorrhaging. He underwent a craniectomy and has been in the trauma ICU since. He was awake 12 hours after surgery despite being under ...
  Posted
Ive been having this headache for about 6 days. Its been on the right side of my head. I woke up with it a couple of times but the pain isnt bad at all. When i stand i feel the pain for 3 seconds then it goes away. I went to my doctor an...
  Posted
A few years ago I had passed out & hit my head. It's above the left side of my forehead. Like kind of corner wise. I passed out before hitting my head. Now there are little aches in that area of my head. I went to the doctor & he said I ...
  Posted
Hi.mi brother was involve in car accident I'm 2014 June.he was diagnosed with old bleeds n patchy dural enhancement.is there a neurologists that you know of that can treat his conditions using stem cell t reatement around south Africa.p...
  Posted
Hi.mi brother was involve in car accident I'm 2014 June.he was diagnosed with old bleeds n patchy dural enhancement.is there a neurologists that you know of that can treat his conditions using stem cell t reatement around south Africa.p...
  Posted
  Posted
Hi, I suffered from an anoxic brain injury 6 months ago, where I also had sepsis, pneumonia, and several other very severe illnesses. I have been feeling like I can't breathe deep enough ever since I was in the hospital. My pulse ox leve...
  Posted
My daughter, 16, was goofing around with her friend. They were wrestling around on the floor when she turned and banged her head on a weight, I think maybe a dumbbell. She immediately developed a knot on her forehead, she panicked a lo...
  Posted
1287446 tn?1313951238
Hi everyone, I'm worrying myself sick over this, and I posted previously but in a different forum, and I think this forum would be better suited for such a question. I see a lot of people getting very helpful I was attacked in a parkin...
  Posted
This morning i woke up quite tired as i only had 5 hours of sleep the previous night but as soon as i woke up i decided to clean behind my bed, which is extremely heavy, so i pushed my bed but when i did i felt a VERY small ache in my te...
  Posted
17151481 tn?1454119177
TBI
I suffered a TBI in my second deployment to Iraq. I have fought with it for years now. I have my good days and bad days. Tonight though, we were shopping and as I was paying for everything suddenly I could hardly see to pay. I vision...
  Posted
Felt something pop in the right side of the top of my head and immediately had a mussle spasim In my right arm and leg.. Is that a symptom of something? Im a little worried
  Posted
I notice some raise of skull surface ( back side behind left ear )and pain from back side head to left eye point forhead and on top of the head , I am taking 18 month spine TB treatment that ends next month . I am in fear is this serious...
  Posted
I had a mishap happen awhile ago, I was wide awake, had a busy week I had just took my first trip alone, a 5 hour drive which to some may not seem like a lot yet to a new driver plus going some where alone for the first time it was a ver...
  Posted
I have been experience chronic headaches for months. Most of the headaches have been localized to the front right part of my head. I had an excruciating headache one particular day on the right side which also caused severe eye pressur...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...