Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
21 - 40 (of 2758) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
575214 tn?1218043960
Hi, I understand that a Hypoplastic A1 segment is congenital. With the stroke I had , which they think a small clot came through my PFO...
6 answers |
When I was younger I played competitive hockey and football. During a hockey game I remember hitting someone as hard as I could and then ...
Hey, I'm 20 years old and healthy. I hit my head on a dent in the celling 2 weeks ago and it hurt but i didn't think much of it, only t...
I hit my head on the top of the bunk bed while trying to get my cellphone from the bottom bunk, i hit my head as I was lifting my head fr...
2 answers |
Hi. 25 days ago I passed out and fell onto a granite floor, bashing my eyebrow. It sustained a wide but shallow cut, and swelled up. I ha...
3 answers |
Help, My mom suffered a TBI from a car accident about 14 years ago now. She is in her late 50's, almost 60 and she has now decided sh...
2 answers |
I suffered an occipital lobe TBI during an assault in 2011 (luckily, I haven't even the most remote memory of the event) and have subsequ...
I have this bump on my forehead and it feels like my skull is the main reason. Apparently, I was dropped as a baby while I was being car...
My DVD/VCR combo hit me on the back of the head a few months ago. My head will still hurt if someone touches the spot where it hit. I d...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, my question is this...I was in an motor vehical accident, I wa a passenger in a van that hit on the passenger side front, when it ...
1 answer |
I have a brain injury that causes many issues with my executive functioning. I am medicated and see various health professionals. For the...
1287446 tn?1313951238
Hi everyone, I'm worrying myself sick over this, and I posted previously but in a different forum, and I think this forum would be bett...
10 answers | 2 comments |
I hit the left side of my head pretty hard and initially heard a high-pitched noise and then had some trouble hearing. I fell asleep (it...
y daughter fell down and had closed head injury when she is 9 months .. she cried and after that she became quiet and few hours later she...
About 10 minutes ago I hit my head on the ledge of the counter so hard it broke. I can't really tell exactly where I hit it because it al...
1 answer |
my daughter fell down and had closed head injury when she is 9 months .. she cried and after that she became quiet and few hours later sh...
Hi, Almost two months ago now I bumped the top of my forehead. I really didn't think I hit my head hard at the time. There wasn't reall...
2 answers |
For the past few weeks or a month I have been noticing something weird. My head feels really heavy like one part of the area back of my h...
11 answers | 2 comments |
Hello. How likely is it if my MRI came back normal that something will be found in a CTA scan of my brain? It's been about 4 weeks of...
Four days ago I slipped, fell and hit the back of my head on a concrete boat dock. The next morning I went to an urgent care clinic and w...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
Allentown, PA
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
Queen Creek, AZ
Blank
Queensland, Australia
Blank
Trinity , TX