Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
21 - 40 (of 2727) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
16465326 tn?1448206292
I fell on the ice and landed squarely on the top of my head one month ago. I went to the Emergency ward, was evaluated and was let go wit...
I am 22 years old and recently I felt what feels like a line/dent or something on the top left side of my head just above the scalp line....
My daughter, 16, was goofing around with her friend. They were wrestling around on the floor when she turned and banged her head on a we...
13 answers | 1 comment |
A few weeks ago I feel and hit my forehead on a metal sink. I have a small bump there now and looks like fluid is in there. Should I go g...
1 answer |
16465326 tn?1448206292
It was two and a half weeks ago that I slipped on the ice and fell directly on the top of my head. I never lost consciousness. I just saw...
I got punched in the back left side of my head around 9 am this morning it's almost 2 am and my head hurts there is a bump. It hurts to t...
For the past few weeks or a month I have been noticing something weird. My head feels really heavy like one part of the area back of my h...
10 answers | 2 comments |
I have suffered from 2 concussions. My first one happened tubing behind a boat in summer 2011. Fell off the tube and immediately felt di...
2 answers |
I hit my head falling out of shower really hard last night . i have a huge lump. i had hiccups all night long. i feel fine right now. are...
3 answers | 1 comment |
19712445 tn?1483083221
On Monday at about 2:30am I got frustrated and hit my head (front, forehead area) with my hand about 3 times pretty hard. Afterwards I no...
1 answer |
CT scan results show, "No vertebral artery dissection. Thin lucency through the A2 segment of the right anterior cerebal artery has the ...
Hi I am 36 year old. Since past week I have been hearing ringing sound in my left ear. I have a very stiff neck, feel dizzy and get pi...
6 answers | 1 comment |
About a week ago I started with head noise, it sounds like an Air line noise across the centre of my head , And to the left side near th...
While holidaying in Thailand, I fell down some steep steps. Apparently, out cold for a few minutes, took a good amount of facial skin al...
I had a severe fall 2 wks ago and went to the ER I cut beside my eye and hand a few lumps on my head. I was told I had a bad concussion ...
I've had this happen at least twice and it's scary. I'm usually just doing ordinary things and it comes out of the blue.
1 answer |
can TBI cause a pituitary tumor
1 answer |
I had a seizure last year and had more recently, so had to get an MRI , My dr then put in his notes that I have a Hypoplastic Right a1 is...
Had an accident a year and 6 months ago. I came out with only a few problems, but fiancé has head trauma. He is very agitated and gets ...
3 answers |
As a child my mother drank while she was caring meand then allowed me to go without food daily until I was five. All of my life (60 year...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources