Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
21 - 40 (of 2702) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A year ago I was rear ended in a car accident. i have had some headaches since but lately they have become severe and chronic - lasting f...
My head feels heavy and my eyes are tired all the time, even when having enough sleep, I don't consume alcohol at all and don't smoke eve...
I fell on my back and hit my head. I did not lose consciousness but my vision was blurred for a split second. I had a golf ball size bu...
closed head injury hospitalized,off balance,memory and could not walk correct hit right side of head near corner of eye 2nd concussion ca...
Hi. I'm 15 and I went on a a lot of roller coasters earlier. It has been 5 hours and I have bad headaches. When I try to sleep it feels l...
1 answer |
I was involved in an explosion in 2011. I have been suffering from migraines and tinnitus ever since. When I have an episode of migraine,...
My daughter, 16, was goofing around with her friend. They were wrestling around on the floor when she turned and banged her head on a we...
13 answers |
A little background. 64 yr old female. Spent last two weeks driving 3 hours a day moving 87 year old mother into assisted living. A week ...
Last year I did an intense running program. Where I ran two miles a day, once in the morning, and once in the evening, faster and faster....
was held down and punched on the right side of my head on my temple . and they dug there knuckles into my head the repeatedly I have a he...
2 answers |
My DVD/VCR combo hit me on the back of the head a few months ago. My head will still hurt if someone touches the spot where it hit. I d...
8 answers |
18440204 tn?1464891667
I just started using Topamax and Effexor together but it doesn't seem to be helping. I feel so lethargic and don't have much appetite. Ha...
Hi all, Last night after I finished masturbating with ejaculation I immediately experienced an extremely painful headache, one of the ...
Hello community, Yesterday, while waking up early and didnt have anything to eat, i was standing in line for some tickets when I fain...
3 answers |
So a few minutes ago I was sitting on my bed, and I have a hair cut that you have to "swish" it for it to look good. While "swishing" it,...
18440204 tn?1464891667
I had MVD surgery in which the surgeon went behind the ear to the center of the brain, then straight down into my brainstem. There were s...
I fell snowboarding last February and hit my head(was wearing helmet) as well as suffering whiplash. I had similar falls in the past and ...
1 answer |
I am a 31 year old female.15 years ago I was involved in a accident where i was hit in between the eyes. That accident fractured my skull...
8 answers |
i was hit in the head 5 days ago. and it is still feel pain on the side of the head that was hit. is this normal?
Hi, 12 days ago I fell and hit my eyebrow bone real hard and it immediatley swelled up and out pretty far. since then I've had 2 black ey...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources