Aa
A
A
Close

Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

21 - 40 (of 2654) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Last Thursday I had a mild sore throat, which for me is usually a sign that I'm catching a cold. The next day I felt achy (arms, legs, head), and was very fatigued, so I figured I had a cold or flu. After a couple of days my th...
jrg2222 | Last answer
I got hit on the upper left side of my head last night, my eye white is now dark red, I have blurred vision, pressure in my head and eye and my head still really hurts. I have a growing pituitary tumour, has this come from that?
AT101 | Last answer
Hello thank you for taking the time to read this. I am 24 years old and a male. I have been dealing with some very scary symptoms the past 6 months and do not know what to do. I feel like i am losing my mind and do not know how much long...
Travis0727 | Posted
I've had a bump on my forehead ever since I was about 8-9 years old . My doctor told me not to worry about it, but he never told me what it is or if it will ever go away
Salvatore2495 | Posted
Hi, I had a fall the first week of December 2015 on the right side of my head outside my apartment. The first 3 days I had left arm numbness/weakness while sleeping and could not bend it for long periods of time. I was feeling heat ...
healthfitness01 | Last comment
I was hit in the eye by a elbow hard a could hear my eye crunch my eye hurts and I'm having headaches I never had a doctor look at it. Just wondering to get it checked or leave it.Just been 3 days. Maybe just bruised.
Younger12 | Posted
I was given an overdose of wellbutrin from my doctor and I now have brain scarring with epilepsy. Did this overdose cause this?
Louiethelip | Posted
This site has given me a lot of relief. I fell during the night and hit the granite counter top on the Kitchen island. I hit my skull at the lower left side not far from my brain stem and cracked the skull and had a pretty bad TBI. I ...
Irchr | Last answer
How do you wean off the medicine DDAVP? I've been taking this medicine for many years only to find out my tests say I don't need it (I had small injury to pituitary in brain). Unfortunately I find it almost impossible to wean off because...
eryts | Last answer
So, this morning at work I had a small box of batteries fall on the back of my head. The box fell about 6-8 feet down and weighed maybe about 5lb-not 100% sure though. After it hit me I stood up and I was dizzy and discombobulated for a ...
Sluggerbell | Posted
Hi, I am a 24 year old and have Type 1 Diabetes. When I laugh, I get a very strong pain in the back of my head (both left and right side) and it becomes very sore temporarily and subsides after 5 or 10 minuets. Why is it happening and is...
Nithin18 | Posted
Three days back I met with small accident and got hit at the left side of the head right above the ear. it was a very small pain and then got a little bulge there then I have applied ice before going to bed. The bulge continued for tw...
BNMR | Posted
I need a question answered bad What are the dangerous symptoms from getting head butted to the temple and punched behind the lower part of the head my symptoms I'm having is dizziness being nauseous blurry vision and I'm struggling very ...
jessicasimpson | Posted
I have a head injury that caused loss of consciousness and a ride to the emergency room from falling off my bike. I had a CT scan, but still have numbness of 2/3 of my scalp.
Smartine4 | Posted
1138565_tn?1297107912
I have pictures posted on my profile of my MRI, and was wondering if anyone could tell me why I have a white spot on the back of my brain? This MRI was taken one year after I had the symptoms of a stroke which included nausia, pain in m...
justagirl86 | Last answer
My son suffered a severe TBI 27 years ago at the age of 20. Recently he has been on Zyprexa to help with his mood swings as well as verbal and physical aggression. He became diabetic from the Zyprexa and it has been discontinued. Curr...
buckhannon | Posted
Almost a year ago my brother was hit by a car and is somewhat in a minimally conscious state. Soon after opening his eyes and starting to be a little more active he started grinding his teeth and the doctors can't seem to figure out why....
lunavenus | Posted
I was at work on Sunday and was putting a bar stoll on a shelf higher than me and it fell hitting me on the head with the metal stand, there was no cut or brusing visible but it's been very sore where I got hit and since I've got a con...
Sammy_91 | Posted
i have grown up seeing what others think, how they act and why they say things...unknowingly i started acting as they are...n was attached n dependent on their personality.simultaneously i created my own imaginary world in my mind...usi...
pvikas | Posted
I am a 37 old man, who had a craniotomy due to vasculitis when I was 13. Ever since the craniotomy, I 've been subject to certain pitches of sounds and vibrations. I can tap along my scar with my finger tip and find one area that cause...
dragonsfirestudio | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...