Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
rpwoodardApr 13
Juneau114Apr 13
rpwoodardApr 09
By Juneau114
Hello, I am new to this forum and have a question... I got a concussion over a year ago, still having alot ...
By alisidore
In 1993 I hit the middle of my head on a wall. I had no black out, and my head was not split open or anything. Howeve...
rpwoodardApr 09
By howdown
Hey all. I experienced a head injury in my early childhood. I didn't really think of it as debilitating when I was...
By NehaG1
Hey, for the last few days I've had this feeling of heavy headedness. I feel very tired all the time and also my head...
SamPCSJul 11, 2014
By phil83 Blank
Hi. My girlfriend has a severe and persistent nausea she got from a fall accident almost 5 years ago where she hit ...
By san635
My husband suffered a nasty concussion after a motor vehicle accident. He had dizziness nausea severe headaches memor...
By March1983
A week ago my dentist used a laser to dry up some filling for a tooth. During the time the laser was most active, I f...
By ionmihaela_90
After a few blows to the head(head injury) with the fist, how much time must pass, to be sure you are out of danger?
By Southpacific
Hi. Last year I slipped and fell. I was hospitalized for 7 days and then sent home, luckily. The diagnosis was: right...
By coolbreeze91
Last night I "fell" & hit my head on the corner of a table so hard. I immediately screamed, and my head hasn't stoppe...
lvgoldMar 14
By jennifermg Blank
My husband had brain surgery to remove a vein malfornation that had ruptured 5 months ago. He has had chronic pain i...
By solarGuide
Ok so I had a Ct scan for sinuses this morning, during the scan I experienced extreme pain, vertigo, intense bright ...
By llamadrama
I hit my head and sustained a concussion 2 weeks ago and have been gradually getting better since then but have notic...
By Arata_Kokonoe
I am a 16 year old male high school soccer player. I read a lot of articles that say that heading the ball may lead ...
By curiousvi
What is the best diagnostic test for mild tbi between spect and pet scan? Also, what is the radiation dose for spe...
By snwalsh
My 24 yr old daughter was in a car wreck and suffered spinal shock. It has been 12 weeks. All of her functions have...
selmaSFeb 23
By darren4441
Hi. I have an Aquired Brain Injury from about 4 years ago. Because of lack of insurance until recently, all I have ...
By Cassandrapanda
Yesterday I got in a pretty bad fight with my sister and she ended up punching me in the face, or rather my forehead ...
Nash_UnoFeb 18
Dr. Kokil Mathur Apr 22, 2013
Carly32Apr 21, 2013
Dr. Kokil Mathur Mar 06, 2012
By Holysnap Blank
Hey i was just playing Basketball and while contesting a rebound i got an elbow to the right side of my head. It didn...
Dr. Kokil Mathur Jun 23, 2010
SamPCSJun 11, 2010
By winkybok Blank
I hit my head falling out of shower really hard last night . i have a huge lump. i had hiccups all night long. i feel...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank