Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
41 - 60 (of 2692) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
604197 tn?1292308636
Hello, I'm 17 years of age and recently (2 months ago) had an accident that has resulted in the loss of my sense of smell and taste. I ...
218 answers |
So I am doing a home project making a soccer goal for my daughter. Lift the goal up right and started to secure the bottom. Then the 2inc...
2 answers |
2192097 tn?1338997061
I am a 47 yo engineering professional and I had an arachnoid cyst (14 cm x 5 cm x 2.5 cm) that was diagnosed in Jan that was addressed 3/...
3 answers |
I hit my head on two fridays ago. Was leaned over a trash can stood up real fast smacked top back part of mt head where curve starts on b...
I am writing in desperation and fear that my eye's will get worse if I don't figure out what is wrong. My right eye feels lazy at times, ...
287827 tn?1357564083
About 4 years ago while lying in bed I noticed my head would get numb, a falling asleep feeling, while lying on it. It happened only t...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Dont know even how this happened, but i started with going to pcp had bloods done all is fine. my head is so damm heavy and no one can he...
I have heard noise in my head for the last 5 or 6 months. I have headaches. It is not a ringing in my ear. It is as if I can hear my h...
8 answers |
Hi, I'm very anxious. Earlier this morning I bumped my forehead on the sharp corner of a cabinet when I bent down to pick something u...
2 and a half months ago I was drunk one night and head butted a pole, because I was mad about something. Extremely stupid and I really re...
3 answers |
Years ago I had an untreated closed head injury concussion to the left temporal lobe about 1mm from left temple and two days later the b...
My step-mom has been fighting the severity of diabetes and was placed on dialysis almost a year ago. Just last week, my dad had dropped h...
1 answer |
Friend was assaulted and upon arriving at the ER was found to have both parenchymal and subarrachnoid hemorrhaging. He underwent a cranie...
1 answer |
Ive been having this headache for about 6 days. Its been on the right side of my head. I woke up with it a couple of times but the pain i...
A few years ago I had passed out & hit my head. It's above the left side of my forehead. Like kind of corner wise. I passed out before hi...
1 answer |
Hi.mi brother was involve in car accident I'm 2014 June.he was diagnosed with old bleeds n patchy dural enhancement.is there a neurologi...
Hi.mi brother was involve in car accident I'm 2014 June.he was diagnosed with old bleeds n patchy dural enhancement.is there a neurologi...
Hi, I suffered from an anoxic brain injury 6 months ago, where I also had sepsis, pneumonia, and several other very severe illnesses. I h...
1287446 tn?1313951238
Hi everyone, I'm worrying myself sick over this, and I posted previously but in a different forum, and I think this forum would be bett...
10 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources