Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
41 - 60 (of 2755) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My son has suffered from chronic nausea for 20 months. He has seen Gastroenterologists, internists, psychiatrists and a cognitive behavio...
4 answers |
Hi I am 40 years old and all my life I am feeling dissociated and extreme sensitivity to stimuli. Could I benefit from a diagnosis fo...
Couple of days ago I was putting dishes away that was in the dishwasher and when I went to bend down to grab something to put away one th...
1 answer |
I am 85% recovered from being ran over by a car on 11/14/2012. I suffered severe TBI. I had a brain seizure 1 year ago and had a brain sh...
I am a 31 year old female.15 years ago I was involved in a accident where i was hit in between the eyes. That accident fractured my skull...
8 answers |
Hey my brother got hit in the head with a soccer ball today and he said when he was walking he started to see blurry and then it stopped ...
About 8 years back when i am driving my small car and while turning slowly in to another lane in my neighbour hood in india , right s...
So, last night me and my boyfriend were laid in bed playfighting, he were throwing his fist towards me and I was blocking it. But just my...
Approximately 6 weeks ago I hit the top of my skull whilst leaning in to pick something up from the bottom of a wardrobe. I experienced d...
I would like to know if anyone knows of someone who had gotten their short term memory back after having a brain tumor removed? My husba...
3 answers |
I have heard noise in my head for the last 5 or 6 months. I have headaches. It is not a ringing in my ear. It is as if I can hear my h...
9 answers | 2 comments |
I lost my hair due to hard knots, bumps, sores... developing on nlny scalp. They are in the same area where I had my head stapled. Back ...
I was hit in the face by a line-drive foul baseball at minor league game almost 5years ago. I had nerve damage from the accident and the ...
im 17 and 5 months ago i started having bad neck and shoulder pain due to sleeping weirdly. 2 months ago i moved my head back as my neck ...
I hit my head the other day on the left side and I got a big bump on it. It did not hurt the first hour or two but it was really swollen....
1 answer |
20 years ago I head a serious brain injury. Ever since I have been able to function correctly. My scalp is restricted. Is it possible to ...
Hi about 7 years ago i fell from my heigh on the head and had a brain injury with a very small extra-dural hematoma non operable. I did...
1 answer |
4 days ago a guy ran into me and hit the right side of my head with his shoulder (he was taller than me) I was ok afterwards, no memory l...
I was hit in the eye with a phone as it was being thrown. After it hit my right eye within 5 minutes my temple and eye turned blue and i...
In October my son who is 15 had an accident. He broke his collar bone, had a concussion, an internal intestinal injury and a small pelvi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources