Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
61 - 80 (of 2692) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This morning i woke up quite tired as i only had 5 hours of sleep the previous night but as soon as i woke up i decided to clean behind m...
4 answers |
17151481 tn?1454119177
TBI
I suffered a TBI in my second deployment to Iraq. I have fought with it for years now. I have my good days and bad days. Tonight thoug...
Felt something pop in the right side of the top of my head and immediately had a mussle spasim In my right arm and leg.. Is that a sympto...
I notice some raise of skull surface ( back side behind left ear )and pain from back side head to left eye point forhead and on top of th...
I had a mishap happen awhile ago, I was wide awake, had a busy week I had just took my first trip alone, a 5 hour drive which to some may...
I have been experience chronic headaches for months. Most of the headaches have been localized to the front right part of my head. I ha...
Hi I have had some extremely weird symptoms lately and my doctor looks at me like I am nuts. All of this has happened progressively ...
1 answer |
16948797 tn?1452586273
Prior to this day, I was sparring with a friend (though my fault for a late reaction) and was hit directly onto both the Temporal & the P...
2 answers |
My son said he felt a pop in his head in the top left front area he said he felt dizzy and his head hurts he feels weak he also is gettin...
1 answer |
I had a head injury 2 months ago and lost my sense of smell and taste, i understand it takes time to come back if it can? But im having a...
22 answers |
I got hit on the upper left side of my head last night, my eye white is now dark red, I have blurred vision, pressure in my head and eye ...
1 answer |
Hello thank you for taking the time to read this. I am 24 years old and a male. I have been dealing with some very scary symptoms the pas...
I've had a bump on my forehead ever since I was about 8-9 years old . My doctor told me not to worry about it, but he never told me what ...
Hi, I had a fall the first week of December 2015 on the right side of my head outside my apartment. The first 3 days I had left arm n...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was hit in the eye by a elbow hard a could hear my eye crunch my eye hurts and I'm having headaches I never had a doctor look at it. Ju...
I was given an overdose of wellbutrin from my doctor and I now have brain scarring with epilepsy. Did this overdose cause this?
This site has given me a lot of relief. I fell during the night and hit the granite counter top on the Kitchen island. I hit my skull a...
1 answer |
How do you wean off the medicine DDAVP? I've been taking this medicine for many years only to find out my tests say I don't need it (I ha...
5 answers |
So, this morning at work I had a small box of batteries fall on the back of my head. The box fell about 6-8 feet down and weighed maybe a...
Hi, I am a 24 year old and have Type 1 Diabetes. When I laugh, I get a very strong pain in the back of my head (both left and right side)...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank
selmaS
Allentown, PA