Aa
A
A
Close
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.
61 - 80 (of 2675) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I am a 24 year old and have Type 1 Diabetes. When I laugh, I get a very strong pain in the back of my head (both left and right side)...
Three days back I met with small accident and got hit at the left side of the head right above the ear. it was a very small pain and then...
I need a question answered bad What are the dangerous symptoms from getting head butted to the temple and punched behind the lower part o...
I have a head injury that caused loss of consciousness and a ride to the emergency room from falling off my bike. I had a CT scan, but s...
1138565 tn?1297107912
I have pictures posted on my profile of my MRI, and was wondering if anyone could tell me why I have a white spot on the back of my brain...
3 answers |
My son suffered a severe TBI 27 years ago at the age of 20. Recently he has been on Zyprexa to help with his mood swings as well as verb...
Almost a year ago my brother was hit by a car and is somewhat in a minimally conscious state. Soon after opening his eyes and starting to...
I was at work on Sunday and was putting a bar stoll on a shelf higher than me and it fell hitting me on the head with the metal stand, t...
i have grown up seeing what others think, how they act and why they say things...unknowingly i started acting as they are...n was attach...
I am a 37 old man, who had a craniotomy due to vasculitis when I was 13. Ever since the craniotomy, I 've been subject to certain pitche...
1 answer |
I am 19 years old, and have had no traumatic head injuries. Throughout the last five years I have experienced sudden, sharp moments of pa...
3 answers | 1 comment |
hello today in the morning iv hit front lobe of my head to wall(don't ask me how) but surprisingly i did not suffer from headaches nor na...
799697 tn?1445747464
I obviously have chiari
1 answer |
i was on the floor in my room because of my nieces sleep over. her bike is in my room for space reasons. they were jumping around and the...
Hello everyone, About a month ago I had a mild concussion. I suffered from headaches and saw a doctor after two weeks, who gave me a CT ...
Hi, I have ringing in ears for about 2 months now i am feeling like my head is spinning from 2-3 days. My hands started shaking and i...
1 answer |
Greeting of the day ! Hi, I got bump on my forehead above right eye after fallen down aprox. 1 & half month back. I am pressing using ...
1 answer |
is there anything that I can do to regain my sense of smell? anything I can try like exercises or drinking or taking something that can h...
1 answer |
Whenever I try to study a book or open a book after a while I start to feel sleep and I feel I can't memorised my body feel tired why it...
MRI of brain has following written on it: 1. Prominent Sulcal space in Right Frontal Extent 2.Note is further made of Bilateral Max...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank