Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Sluggerbell Blank
So, this morning at work I had a small box of batteries fall on the back of my head. The box fell about 6-8 feet down...
By Nithin18 Blank
Hi, I am a 24 year old and have Type 1 Diabetes. When I laugh, I get a very strong pain in the back of my head (both ...
By BNMR Blank
Three days back I met with small accident and got hit at the left side of the head right above the ear. it was a very...
By jessicasimpson Blank
I need a question answered bad What are the dangerous symptoms from getting head butted to the temple and punched beh...
By Smartine4 Blank
I have a head injury that caused loss of consciousness and a ride to the emergency room from falling off my bike. I ...
1138565 tn?1297107912
ishtianayNov 17, 2015
Dr. Kokil Mathur Oct 21, 2010
Dr. Kokil Mathur Oct 21, 2010
By justagirl86 Blank
I have pictures posted on my profile of my MRI, and was wondering if anyone could tell me why I have a white spot on ...
By buckhannon Blank
My son suffered a severe TBI 27 years ago at the age of 20. Recently he has been on Zyprexa to help with his mood sw...
By lunavenus Blank
Almost a year ago my brother was hit by a car and is somewhat in a minimally conscious state. Soon after opening his ...
By Sammy_91 Blank
I was at work on Sunday and was putting a bar stoll on a shelf higher than me and it fell hitting me on the head wit...
By pvikas Blank
i have grown up seeing what others think, how they act and why they say things...unknowingly i started acting as the...
selmaSOct 29, 2015
By dragonsfirestudio Blank
I am a 37 old man, who had a craniotomy due to vasculitis when I was 13. Ever since the craniotomy, I 've been subje...
selmaSOct 27, 2015
becka31Oct 24, 2015
mvandiverFeb 07, 2011
Dr. Kokil Mathur Feb 02, 2011
By 82791 Blank
I am 19 years old, and have had no traumatic head injuries. Throughout the last five years I have experienced sudden,...
By desuzapro Blank
hello today in the morning iv hit front lobe of my head to wall(don't ask me how) but surprisingly i did not suffer f...
799697 tn?1445747464
selmaSOct 26, 2015
By becka31 Blank
I obviously have chiari
By tiffi84 Blank
i was on the floor in my room because of my nieces sleep over. her bike is in my room for space reasons. they were ju...
By siriusgrey Blank
Hello everyone, About a month ago I had a mild concussion. I suffered from headaches and saw a doctor after two week...
selmaSOct 10, 2015
By kps12312 Blank
Hi, I have ringing in ears for about 2 months now i am feeling like my head is spinning from 2-3 days. My hands s...
swtmuktiOct 07, 2015
By Hari2012 Blank
Greeting of the day ! Hi, I got bump on my forehead above right eye after fallen down aprox. 1 & half month back. ...
ScalpMassagerOct 04, 2015
By needsensesnow Blank
is there anything that I can do to regain my sense of smell? anything I can try like exercises or drinking or taking ...
By Subashbist Blank
Whenever I try to study a book or open a book after a while I start to feel sleep and I feel I can't memorised my bo...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources