Aa
A
A
Close

Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Head & Traumatic Brain Injuries.

81 - 100 (of 2655) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi the veins on the right side of my forehead are more prominent than the ones on my left and I get very piercing headaches and pains behind my eye. My doctor did a perception test where she told me to follow her finger with my eyes etc....
Starla58 | Posted
I fell and my head hit the pavement. I had a huge knot above my right eye. I applied ice and went to the hospital. It has been 16 days and my eye is still red on the right side. I still have a knot where my eye brow is and it is painfu...
glodee | Posted
I recently had a scare, and I'm asking if maybe there's a neurological disorder or something that might trigger this. I was waiting in my car at a gas station, and since the car in front of me was taking a long time at the pumps, I decid...
MiuMiuVing | Posted
A few days ago I noticed a small lump on the back of my head. It hurt and I just thought it was a pimple. But now its bigger and its rock hard and sore but it makes my neck and left arm (the sides its on) feels very sore and weak, I have...
Audi14444 | Posted
Hello all. 28/F (healthy) About 2 days ago I was playing in the indoor play area w/ my 2 year old and coming down off the "stairs" to meet her at the slide, I went to swing under the cushioned bar and slammed my forehead into it. (OUCH) ...
jjone316 | Last answer
4 days ago I was hit by a dish washer door on my left temple. Yesterday the left eye's vision became much worse than it was before the accident. What can or should I do?
OldLadyWhite | Last answer
really bad to severe headaches with neck pains for almost 2 weeks..
JohnnyBhave | Posted
Hi my 11 yr old was wrestling with a friend about 5 hrs ago. The boy slammed him on his head he said he heard a pop sound & his neck is hurting. It hurts a little he said when he looks down or lays down. Any advise
Kheath726 | Last answer
i was in an abusive controlling relationship she use to lied about having a miscarriage and blamed it on me saying i never spent time with her or make effort when it was the other way round she use to treat me like a dog in front of her ...
jacksteow | Posted
Hi, I'm a 21 year old female in good health with no other medical problems. In February of 2013 I was in a bad car accident. When I came back to consciousness I noticed that everyone else in the car was out and okay, so I don't know h...
Nannon_44 | Posted
I had a motorcycle accident 6/ 06. I lost bone on right side of head. this was replaced with mesh. Neurosurgen removed bone on left side because of swelling. I went without bone until 8/06. It was put back in. 10/08 I got as I call ...
gdlaf | Last answer
I had a brain MRI done in April on the only thing that was included in the report was "Multiple, bright foci on the FLAIR sequence within the subcortical, periventricular white matter is nonspecific and likely reflective of areas of demy...
Deb91566 | Posted
I've got this piercing headache since 9 years ago, it usually comes painfully as if someone is hitting my head or piercing it from within and last for minutes. it usually occurred like twice or thrice in a year so I kept forgetting to se...
expra | Posted
I have this little scar on my for head that won't heal I squeezed it and a lot of thick chunky blood and little black chunks came out like a lot but its weird there NP big lump its like it was spread out evenly under my scalp
Mark660 | Posted
Hi, I have had several concussions over the years, riding horses, with no helmut! dumb I know.... In 2007 I was leading a horse through a gate and he bolted out and knocked me in the head with the gate and the weight of his body. Ever si...
horsegurl1970 | Last answer
I have a sharp very bad pain in the lower back left part of my skull over to my left ear. It feels like extreme pressure. Sometimes it will back off to a dull ache. It started about a week ago. It has not fully gone away since. If I try...
SherMomof16 | Last answer
I get sharp pains in a circular area at the very top of my head. Would that be a lack of oxygen?
irishlady25 | Posted
Hello, every so often, often when I'm running, I get a sensation in my head that's hard to explain - here is my attempt. It is sudden, painless, and feels like how I'd imagine a blood vessel to burst (that may be misleading) As it...
SydneyDamo79 | Posted
14438957_tn?1435392850
Constant pain for 2 weeks and dizziness!
Cindy_forever | Posted
I had a head injury about 3 months ago where a cell phone was either thrown at my left ear and side of my head or used as a blunt object; I am not sure since my head was turned. Either way, I didn't go to the doctor until a week afterwar...
Veronica357 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Head & Traumatic Brain Injury Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...