Aa
A
A
Close

Headaches Forum

Welcome to the International Headaches Forum. This forum is for questions pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, cranial neuralgia, diet and headaches, exertion headaches, facial pain, migraine headaches, occipital headaches, primary headaches, tension headaches and weekend headaches.

1 - 20 (of 32) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have a 30 year history of some form of Migraines.. sometimes headaches can last weeks. I went on Depakote and Cymbalta doses of 500 mg 2x daily and 60mg 2x daily about 1 year ago. Is it feasible to get headaches that are similar in ...
dukert2 | Last answer
My wife is having terrible difficulties following our second child. She has been in and out of the hospital for hyper and hypo tension. During these hospital visits they discovered she has MTHFR on two genes. Her blood pressure is now st...
concernedhubby191 | Last answer
I can't really call this symptom a headache. I would call it more of a "throbbing pressure on my forehead." I am presently 59 years old and from 2006 to early 2010 received Botox injections about twice a year for frown lines. Following m...
Dor57 | Last answer
my daughter got a headache on fri after riding amusement rides last fri. sun she had fever.i gave her tylenol. the next morning (mon) her temp was103 & she still had the headache. she took tylenol & ibu alternating every 4-6 hrs. 4 am tu...
katzyann | Posted
Four years ago my daughter (now 30) was diagnosed with hemiplegic migraine. She had attacks in which she lost consciousness and her right arm and sometimes leg would shake. When she came round, she would be unable to speak, although able...
trina99 | Posted
Hello, I'm a 29 year old female experiencing some very strange issues lately. About 8 weeks ago, I started experiencing light-headedness where I was feeling woozey (not dizzy) as well as a tingling feeling on the left side of my head (t...
Stacker313 | Last answer
Hi, I really need to get an expert's opinion on this as it's causing me a great deal of worry. While I was lying in bed last Sunday night I suddenly got a very strong headache on the right side of my head (the left side felt fine) whi...
Burkie87 | Last answer
My son is 22 years old, has had a headache on the left side of his head 24/7 for three and a half years now. it is located 2 inches behind his left eye brow ...strait back...close to the Pineal gland If he takes a laxative, once he ha...
JohnPennington | Last answer
Hi, I'm a 27 year old male. For the past 5 years I have been experiencing the following, in this order: 1. I wake up with a very minor headache. 2. As the day progresses I start burping more often 3. The headache intensifies 4. Bo...
boula | Last answer
Hello - I don't normally post in these forums, but I have nowhere else to turn. In February of 2010, my wife starting noticing she had a constant headache behind her right eye. There was also an intense pain on the back of her neck as ...
heacaches_21 | Last answer
Hello, I am concerned because 4 weeks ago I had a concussion from college hockey. We had base line test done prior to the season and these were all fine. There was no change in memory, reflexes, or balance. I was evaluated by three docto...
Hawks1189 | Last answer
I was working out in the gym about 2 weeks ago, when I got a sudden headache, I tried to lift a weight (biceps) for one last time, and 'pop', a sudden intense pain in the back of my head. I saw stars for a second, then went outside and d...
JohnT333 | Posted
My daughter has a history of migraine headaches associated with her period, but this time is different. The headache is milder, started with dizziness and vomiting for 2 days, but the headache has continued for 6 weeks. The dizziness wa...
lindajo741 | Last answer
My wife is 39 years old and in good health. About 3 days ago she experienced a sudden severe headache in the right temple area. Blurred/lost vision, black outs, and vomiting shortly followed. She has had it occur several times a day si...
rsm414 | Last answer
I am 26yr old male. 2 yrs ago I noticed a mild pain behind my right eye whenever I strained on the toilet. Only lasted a few minutes each time and I didnt pay it much attention. This went on for several months. One day while having a bow...
phillys976 | Last answer
Can depression cause a daily headache which is not a migraine and not a tension headache but rather a slight fogginess, and sensitivity to noise. My headache does not have any of the typical symptoms of migraine or tension headache e...
ellen939 | Last answer
Hi, I am 30 year old female. I always had bad headaches since my teens. But they lasted only one or two days. But it’s very bad from last March. There was continuous (daily) headache at right side of the head for the whole March month. I...
namratapwr | Last answer
Hi, Yes, it is Christmas Eve and I am posting a question! We are pretty desperate- here is the story: My husband is 52, has high blood pressure (takes medication) and he has had a horrible headache just below his ear on is left side (...
denise547 | Last answer
Hi...I am a 41year old healthy female. For the past 2 weeks I get this throbbing pain on the top of my head on the right side at the same time every night. The pain is always in the same exact spot. The pain lasts for a few seconds, su...
bannanon | Last answer
Any help given would be greatly appreciated. Age 12 I began having severe HAs included light & sound sensitivity. These HAs occurred every 2-3 days. I saw a neuro who did an MRI which came back clear. Given an RX for a migraine med t...
Lindsey1988 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now