Aa
A
A
Close
Headaches Forum
Welcome to the International Headaches Forum. This forum is for questions pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, cranial neuralgia, diet and headaches, exertion headaches, facial pain, migraine headaches, occipital headaches, primary headaches, tension headaches and weekend headaches.
21 - 40 (of 32) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having constant headaches for more than a month...it has been a major hindrance in my life... Every single day, I will have ...
6 answers |
I'm a 43-year old male who is not new to headaches. I can't remember when I first got them, because they were fairly uneventful and seem...
3 answers |
Since almost a year I have been having occasional dizzy spells. When I say dizzy, it is not the room rotating feeling, but rather, feelin...
4 answers |
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Headaches-/Expert-Opinion-Needed/show/1287525 In reference to my earlier post. I did not mean spinal...
2 answers |
As far as treatment if this is a primary headache disorder. My doctor had gave me neurontin. I am only taking 400mg a day, but will ...
1 answer |
Do you consider a myelogram safe if someone who could possible have a CSF leak? Also, whats the chance of a bad reaction to dye? If th...
1 answer |
No need for an examination for me, I have seen several nueuros and all physical office tests are normal. Me 26 male, in shape very act...
1 answer |
1132175 tn?1260289706
I am a 29 year old heart patient. I have some sort of connective tissue disease that has caused regurgitation in three of my valves as we...
5 answers |
This is really two questions: TMJ on my left side. This seems to be the origin of a spate of recent headaches and neck aches I've b...
1 answer |
Back in August last year, I damaged my ear and had severe dizziness for about a month and was told by and ENT that I had damaged my eardr...
1 answer |
I have been suffering with headaches/cheek & jaw ache & ear ache for over 2 months - head pain being worst to cope with. History - Have a...
3 answers |
This can't even be classified as a headache its an instantanious sharp stabbing pain that feels relatively deep inside the brain. I've ev...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now