Aa
A
A
Close

Headaches Forum

Welcome to the International Headaches Forum. This forum is for questions pertaining to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, cranial neuralgia, diet and headaches, exertion headaches, facial pain, migraine headaches, occipital headaches, primary headaches, tension headaches and weekend headaches.

21 - 40 (of 32) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having constant headaches for more than a month...it has been a major hindrance in my life... Every single day, I will have a headache, the worst that I've ever had (although I doubt they are as bad as the migraines that peo...
Predator4 | Last answer
I'm a 43-year old male who is not new to headaches. I can't remember when I first got them, because they were fairly uneventful and seemed triggered by driving longer distances, long time spent at the computer, or "just because." The ac...
markb67 | Last answer
Since almost a year I have been having occasional dizzy spells. When I say dizzy, it is not the room rotating feeling, but rather, feeling of loosing balance. This lasts for only a few seconds and it could happen when I walking, sitting ...
hazhad | Last answer
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Headaches-/Expert-Opinion-Needed/show/1287525 In reference to my earlier post. I did not mean spinal leak from the LP procedure. My headaches started BEFORE this test. This test was done to rule out c...
motox320 | Last answer
As far as treatment if this is a primary headache disorder. My doctor had gave me neurontin. I am only taking 400mg a day, but will work up to 600mg. Is this an effective drug? Any opinion on it? How long do I need to take it for...
motox320 | Last answer
Do you consider a myelogram safe if someone who could possible have a CSF leak? Also, whats the chance of a bad reaction to dye? If there is one can they treat it? Also, is it much worse than a spinal tap or about the same? -G
motox320 | Last answer
No need for an examination for me, I have seen several nueuros and all physical office tests are normal. Me 26 male, in shape very active otherwise healthy. 3 years ago developed left sided facial numbess like denist novicae. (no s...
motox320 | Last answer
1132175_tn?1260289706
I am a 29 year old heart patient. I have some sort of connective tissue disease that has caused regurgitation in three of my valves as well as a bit of dilation in my aortic root. I have suffered from migraine headaches for as long as I ...
kolmedo | Last answer
This is really two questions: TMJ on my left side. This seems to be the origin of a spate of recent headaches and neck aches I've been having on that site. Also I've had some dental work recently done on that side which had me in ...
ck3333 | Last answer
Back in August last year, I damaged my ear and had severe dizziness for about a month and was told by and ENT that I had damaged my eardrum and it would return to normal in due time. The dizziness subsided until around November/December ...
AeYackery | Last answer
I have been suffering with headaches/cheek & jaw ache & ear ache for over 2 months - head pain being worst to cope with. History - Have allergies to dustmites, cats etc. Am under care of allergist and take nasal sprays/antihistimines. My...
Laumandu | Last answer
This can't even be classified as a headache its an instantanious sharp stabbing pain that feels relatively deep inside the brain. I've even talked to a very top lever neurologist about it. H said there are no nerves inside the brain, tha...
markbclark | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now