Aa
A
A
Close
Health Care Reform Community
WELCOME TO THE HEALTH CARE REFORM COMMUNITY: This Community is a place to share ideas, success stories and constructive, respectful discussions about how to improve the delivery of quality health care to all patients in need.
1 - 20 (of 137) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When will the Madness end. I have a MANDATED obama care plan that is absolute garbage. The deductible, before it pays a single dime in 6 ...
I've recently read news reports that people with subsidized exchange plans sometimes have trouble finding available doctors. Maybe this i...
1236893 tn?1408490528
UnitedHealth May Quit Obamacare in Blow to Health Law http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-19/unitedhealth-may-pull-out-of-o...
1236893 tn?1408490528
The Unaffordable Care Act Premiums are spiking around the country. Obama is in denial. The Affordable Care Act was supposed to make...
1 answer |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Health Insurance Companies Seek Big Rate Increases for 2016 www.cnbc.com/id/102811143?__source=xfinity|mod&par=xfinity
1 answer |
I about died when I found out my family's health coverage through Humana is going to almost triple in price in 2015. We don't qualify for...
3149845 tn?1452625053
Is everyone confused about how Medicare works as i am?
2 answers |
So i am on my husband insurance, but my mom said I should apply for medicaid as well so I can have both. Does anyone have both? Anot...
6 answers |
Last year I had a motorcycle accident the day before my insurance kicked in and dislocated my knee causing three torn ligaments. My quest...
4 answers |
Dear folks, I would like to share the story of my free annual check-up that would end up costing me $1,347.36. Since I am a legal ...
1 answer |
Does any one knows what should i do, or go to, to make my preggo days stress free and cheap.
1 answer |
I'm an American living in Tanzania who is about to move to Finland. My Tanzanian health insurance runs out in July, and my Finnish health...
1 answer |
I am trying to figure out what to do with my health insurance. I currently have Medicare and a "carve out" program with Lovelace that I ...
2 answers |
585414 tn?1288944902
Recently I was unable to fill a prescription of one of my medications which is Klonopin taken in brand form. I have not been able to re...
Hi, My name is Jim. I am writing in regards to my Son's health care situation. He is currently employed. He and his family have medica...
Hey I am 18, female and I have an ovarian cyst but for the past couple of weeks on top of the cyst pain I have been getting really bad hu...
Intuitively, I know there is an inverse relationship between health insurance deductible and premium, i.e. the higher the deductible, the...
Hello, I require an operation for a digestive malfunction. The traditional procedure is particularly invasive, takes months of recov...
for the past year and half i have had dizzy spells, but for the past 5months they have got alot worse.!! i have passed out at points and ...
6726276 tn?1421130268
I'm a US citizen living part time in Costa Rica. We have medical ins thru work. I just keep up with Obamacare online. What's the newe...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Health Care Reform Community Resources