Aa
A
A
Close

Healthy Cooking Community

The Healthy Cooking community is for exchanging tips and recipes related to Healthy Cooking.

81 - 100 (of 1535) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1236893 tn?1408490528
http://paleogrubs.com/stuffed-mushroom-recipe/?awt_l=1PJ7RB&awt_m=3dQ8mSZ8hfcmO.x&omhide=true
  Posted
Need receipes or suggestions of indian food!
  Posted
What are some foods that can lower cholesterol and blood pressure? Also how long before you will see a difference in your cholesterol and blood pressure. P.s. I don't like fish
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
Jalapeño Salmon and Brussels Sprouts Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 tablespoons minced jalapeño 2 teaspoons honey 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon zest 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice Sea salt and fre...
  Posted
any ideas for healthy packed lunches?
  Posted
Any ideas/recipes for quick and/or easy recipes that are also REALLY heathy. Even some good salads or felling foods and snacks, thank you sooooooo much ☺️
  Posted
Does anyone know any good breakfast recipes based on the paleo diet? Thanks!
  Posted
Does anyone know healthy smoothie recipes? Some that may help lose weight and give energy?
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
Apricot Ice Cream 7 ounce (oz) container of 2-percent Greek yogurt ½ cup vanilla whey protein powder 2 Tbsp coconut sugar 2 fresh apricots, pitted 1. In a blender or food processor, add all the ingredients and puree until th...
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
Savory Almonds Recipe by Jennifer Trainer Thompson and Dr. Johanna M. Seddon 1 large egg white 4 tsp ground cumin 4 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp ground cardamom ¼ tsp ground cloves ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper ½ tsp sea salt...
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
http://www.rodalewellness.com/food/17-no-bake-energy-bites-satisfy-your-sweet-tooth http://www.cookingclassy.com/2014/06/bake-chocolate-energy-bites/
  Posted
need some filling meal ideas under 400 cal thanks
  Posted
I need more ideas to eat to gain my weight back. Health ideas, I've lost about 15 pounds since a tragic event two years ago and since have had some health issues. Any suggestions would be appreciated
  Posted
Has anyone followed the Whole30 eating plan? If so any suggestions/tips will be much appreciated. I'm on day one and drinking black coffee (normally with half-and-half and Truvia) as I type.
  Posted
1236893 tn?1408490528
5 Good Reasons to Switch to a Paleo Diet With so many diet plans being pitched to you on a daily basis, what makes Paleo the right choice? Here are the five best reasons to make the switch to a healthier you with Paleo: Reason #1: ...
  Posted
hi question Is one piece of steak okay while trying to lose weight I always eat healthy. Just wanted to know
  Posted
Are there any recipes with shrimp that are healthy and help to lose weight?
  Posted
What kind of snacks can i have to lose weight
  Posted
Just saying... I am now 59kg, the heaviest I have ever been os 63kg. I managed to loose about 4kg, but it seems like I gain a lot compare to how much I consumed. I could be wrong as I ended up eating high calori food today....
  Posted
How can i lose weight and maintain it if i keep going up and down between the range of 68 and 65. And im staying on the same eating habit.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Healthy Cooking Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...