Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Healthy moms Club Group

This group is for moms. We'll discuss here how we maintain a healthy lifestyle for ourselves and our families. We're too tired to exercise, the house is falling apart and we just finished up our kids mac and cheese that they didn't eat. Our waist is growing and sometimes we feel like our brain is shrinking. What can we do about it? Let's share ideas of how to maintain a healthy lifestyle as a MOM putting family first but ourselves and our heath as a close second. Would love ideas from others and to share my own so we can all be our BEST selves.
We are in the process of getting our vacation together. It's EXHAUSTING. Trying to make everyone happy and picturing a 10 hour car drive...
If your kids are old enough, do you do allowances? Are they tied to chores? Do your kids have chores every week whether they get paid f...
I have two sons that are 15 months apart. I had to learn ways of sneaking in exercise and am happy to share what worked for me. What do...
What do you do special for yourself that feels a tiny bit decadent?
When's the last time you had a date night and what did you do?
Family movie night is a fun night at our house. What kinds of movies do you watch as a family? What are your favorites?
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.