Aa
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.
41 - 60 (of 791) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had severe to profund sudden hearing loss in the right ear with roaring tinnitus on 25th Nov 2013. Steroid therapy started within 12 h...
14 answers |
I’ve recently had a loss of hearing in my left ear for seemingly no apparent reason. I left it alone for two weeks and nothing improved s...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, I am new here and need some help for the sudden hearing loss in my left ear. I went to my gp who referred me to the ENT depa...
Hello, I just woke up and I noticed that I could not pop my right ear, I've tried everything but it refuses to pop. I have been on a f...
Hello, I just woke up and I noticed that I could not pop my right ear, I've tried everything but it refuses to pop. I have been on a f...
I have found this forum very informative, however, at the same time, I am left feeling very discouraged because I am not reading much in ...
11 answers |
Hi I recently had an MRI of my head on November 27,2015. While inside the MRI machine, towards the end, I felt discomfort in my right ear...
Hi. My girlfriend had a softball hit her in the face near the left cheek bone. This gave her a massive black guy as you can imagine. It...
1 answer |
I was a range coach on parris island recruit depot for 6 mos. teaching the m1 rifle qualifications daily from 7a.m. To 4p..m. Listening ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had an MRI for my lower back yesterday. They gave me ear plugs but they weren't correctly fitted. When they did the MRI, the noise was ...
19 answers |
I was diagnosed with SSNHL 8 weeks ago- profound 90-120db loss across all frequencies. I regained some hearing in the 500hz-1500hz but st...
1 answer |
Hi, all: Been diagnosed with SSHL (sudden sensory hearing loss) and tinnitus. I understand that the etiologies are vastly unknown but l...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I was driving to work on October 14, 2015 and I heard what I though was an accident - a very LOUD boom. Later that afternoon, I noticed ...
2 answers |
I'm on my 2nd course of oral Prednisone for Sudden Hearing Loss which came upon me 8 days ago. So far, I have noticed substantial improve...
3 answers |
I have sudden hearing total loss in my left ear. Could anyone give any possible causes? I had been given two steroid injections in the e...
15 answers |
I'm deaf in my left ear and it's going in my right. I've been told I have Menier's or autoimmune, they realy don't know. steroids are to ...
3 answers |
My left ear feels like it's full of water and it's echoing, there's no water in it and it was fine a few minutes ago I have had pain in i...
Just an update. Had two shots so far. The experience wasnt bad with the exception of the immediate dizziness when the steriods were inje...
10 answers |
Its been over a month,I still cant hear hardly anything out of my ear,I was at the waterpark doing the boogie boarding and slammed into t...
Please help: I had an infection while in the hospital. I was given Vancomycin for nearly a month and as a result I am totally and perm...
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...