Aa
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.
61 - 80 (of 791) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone notice how the sound quality of their hearing aids is affected by nasal allergies and diet?
3 answers |
I have horrific hearing loss after taking antibiotics and can't work and have terrible speech comprehension. I've tried several courses ...
This is just an update. You can see my post of Mid Dec.2014 when I experienced SSHL in the right ear during the night with no other symp...
three years ago i have some swelling of parotid glands both side,i have no pain.i did scanning biopsy and all kind of medication but in ...
1 answer |
My wife came down with septic shock in December 2011. She was in ICU for 1 month. During the month, she received a multitude of antibioti...
5 answers |
I have a 25 year old friend who survived severe life threatening sepsis, yet after 6 weeks, became totally deaf supposedly from the anti...
I took accutane for 9 months. A year after stopping the medication I fell pregnant. My son was born with sensorineural hearing loss. Afte...
1451522 tn?1285595740
My mother age is 45 years .she is suffering from throat pain that immediately reaches to the ear and cause sever pain and she can not do ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone, Two nights ago I rubbed the aperture of my right ear due to some minor itching. While pulling my finger out I sort of pop...
a day ago I got my right ear hit really hard.afterwards, I started hearing a buzz and it felt like after a loud concert. I think I mig...
1 answer |
My mom died from sepsis. After reading about this I knew she could of been saved. Her cries of pain were to them complaining. She wasn't...
Hi all, i just came to know that i am not able to hear up from my left year in 2008 when i was just 16 year old. I took advice of an E...
3 answers |
7052683 tn?1392942395
Hi Guys , I now have a new forum interest. Sudden Hearing Loss. Diagnosed yesterday after a month of thinking it was just allergies, e...
1 answer |
About a week ago, I was at home at the computer (I believe I was listening to music at the time), and I noticed that the hearing in my le...
3 answers |
I just had my third injection after waking up a week ago completely deaf in one ear. My first injection was the day after I woke up with...
1 answer |
I have had hearing loss SSHL in one ear since 1998. It happened over night and I never recovered any of my hearing in my right ear. I ...
1 answer |
I experienced sudden loss is total hearing on Aoril 12. Instacare said I may get ear infection so u was given Zithromax, saudades and Flo...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, Your posts have all been very helpful. I am a healthy 34 yo female that developed pulsitile tinnitus with mild-moderate ...
On Sunday May 31, 2015 I was struck open handed on side of my face covering my ear. Immediate pain followed and did not stop. Went to dr ...
April 8, 2015 sitting in my rm, a sudden tone started in my left ear. Couple minutes later went completely deaf. Thinking it was somethin...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources