Aa
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to hearing loss, alerting devices, assistive listening devices, audiologically deaf, captioning, cochlear implants, culturally deaf, hearing aids, hearing dogs, home safety, Meniere’s disease, oral communication, safety, sign language, speech recognition, TDD, telephones, tinnitus, travel, and visual communication.
81 - 100 (of 778) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does anyone if theres a correlation between root canal and tinnitus? I had my first tinnitus attack 2 days after my first root canal...
8 answers |
Hello.. I was diagnosed with menieres about 12 years ago. My symptoms are under control now but I have been left with terrible hearing l...
Hi, starting from January 2014,I experienced ear blockage at least 7 times. every time my GP would give an antibiotic which made me f...
When I was a child, my ear drum ruptured and I've always had problems hearing since then. Lately, I have been having liquid coming out of...
I've noticed some hearing loss over the several months. Maybe even a year. It's gotten a lot worse ever since I had a bad sore throat ab...
3 answers |
In April 2014, I had a tooth extracted and supposedly a bone graft done at the same time. It was very obvious after the extraction that ...
I had a cold with mostly fever, 2 months ago. One ear got blocked. Muffled sound and woshing sound, specially in the evening. I got an o...
Hello, my daughter needs an ear mold made and her new aid is not working. She is on SSI/Disability and lives in Northridge Calif. We ar...
I have a low frequency sensorineural hearing loss and I’m using hearing aid for last two and half years. I was always been told that I’m ...
Hi I am on day 4 of a prednisone taper for sudden low frequency hearing loss and tinnitus. I am concerned about side hearing loss, and s...
3 answers |
11472950 tn?1418545864
Iam a 43 yo epileptic female and was assaulted by being dragged to the ground by my hair, 'king hit' in the left ear, splitting the upper...
1 answer |
Glad to have found this forum! here is my backstory. I am a hearing impaired Registered Nurse, having lost 85% of my hearing in my right ...
Sometimes when I enter certain rooms it seems as if my ears start popping. It is harder for me to hear. This occurs regularly and not wh...
what does the CT scan report means - mild left maxillary antial and left sphenoidal polypoidal mucosal thickness is seen - minimal mu...
I made a chart based on my past audiograms for my left ear (http://imgur.com/b7u7nDN), which has always been classified as moderately sev...
Hi, not really a question but wanted to tell my story and say this forum sounds like a good resource. Two weeks ago, I woke up wi...
1 answer |
Hi.. Myself Harish... I am simple guy and in my 26 now...I had a normal life once when I was kid... soon I grew up and it start to happe...
1 answer |
Hi recently sometimes my ears start ringing for a short time and I have no I idea why. My hearing also feels like it has been affected, I...
1 answer |
Hi, I was playing Basketball last night and I was hit in the ear by someone's elbow. Intially I lost hearing on that side except for a...
1 answer |
I experienced a sudden hearing loss ( SHL ) about 9 months ago. My regular health care provider prescribed some antibiotics since I had a...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hearing Loss Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...