Aa
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

21 - 40 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I Rodriguez Finley has experienced this annoying ringing of the ears. During my flight on Southwest Airlines 2013. I was so much pain , I could feel my ears pop an fill up with fluid ; I grabbed both ears to ease this continuing discomf...
MegaWurks | Last answer
I was required to clean earphones that stick far into your ear. Could this spread deafness or other serious ear problems? I don't wash my hands after doing this
drewstoc | Last answer
152264_tn?1280358257
Odd question, but my dentist wants to start replacing my ancient huge fillings with crowns, and I seem to remember there's a lot of drilling involved. I'll wear earplugs, but am wondering... Does the high-pitched noise of the drill da...
Nancy T | Last answer
Thanks in advance for your time During the last year, because of a severe problem of anxiety, my psychiatric prescribed me a therapy consisting of 300 mg of valproic acid every day (depakin chrono). Actually the dosage was quite low, ...
wickednick | Last answer
my ENT just put me 1 ear tube in my right ear...after that i feel some clogged sensation and when i talk it makes like an echo on that ear.......the they after i asked him to remove t he tube and he did it....after 1 day the symtoms sti...
negroni0318 | Last answer
test
TestUser | Posted
ENT
Wife 70 yrs, good health. Developed clogged/closed feeling within her ears. Family Dr adv that ears were clear, but prescribed medro dose pack, no response. Prescribed 20 mg of prednisone 3x day, partially cleared up, but shortly afte...
mtreynolds | Last answer
recently I was a victumof a slip and fall situation. the mri shows cervical spine c5/6/7 degenerative with disk bulge, c6/7left sided hnp with foramina narrowing and l4/5 disk bulge. also 52% hearing loss to left ear and tinnitus in same...
mrmacho | Last answer
Almost two weeks ago, I woke up with a hearing loss in my LEFT ear. Went to the doc, got referred to a neurotologist, had an audiogram. No dizziness, no tinnitus. Audiogram was classic Meniere's audiogram with 30 dB loss across the lower...
SparklyOats | Last answer
I'm wanting to be proactive about protecting my hearing and wanted to ask for some advice about noise exposure while driving in my car. While driving I took sound level meter readings and measured about 73-74db with A-weighting and abou...
albq499 | Last answer
I keep having ear infecttions one right after another. I can't afford to go to the doctor every time I have one. I did get tubes put in my ears. I am realizing I can't hear certain things now. Any ideas I can do at home to keep the in...
greenglassbead | Last answer
I posted a question earlier about chronic ear infections. The reason why I had to get tubes in my ears wasn't to help them drain. The reason is I use a c-pap at night at a high pressure. It blows my eustachian tubes and kept pressure ...
greenglassbead | Last answer
6535593_tn?1382203656
I had a mountain bicycle tire explode as I was attempting to check the tire pressure. I had just used my floor pump and removed the pump attachment from the Presta valve....my right ear & face was within 6 to 8 inches of the tire and whe...
doby327 | Last answer
I am 16 years old and I think my eardrums have popped for the 4th time. I was outside with my mom when she tried to get my attention I didn't hear her. We went inside and I went to the restroom and looked at my ears. They were bleeding a...
StrawberrySam | Last answer
Hello I am Ashish from India. 7days ago I had feeling of plugged_ears(both), very low pain(in both ears), throat congestion, tinnitus(in both ears or head). After 5days treatment of Eustachian_Tube_blockage/dysfunction : my plugged_ea...
Ashish1017 | Last answer
I have a smelly ear drainage in my right ear what can I do for it
jjharris | Last answer
Eye
My little boy who is only three months old had a problem in the right side of his eyes and a doctor gave him a medicine and his well now but afterwards a very tiny white spot appears in his left side eye,it seems a layer but the spot rem...
abreham1980 | Last answer
Thanks in advance for having a look at my situation. On 5/10/2010, I experienced hearing loss in my right ear. The realization startled and frightened me. I saw an ENT in June of that year, and my audiogram showed a hearing loss in my...
dhkeller | Last answer
1900997_tn?1321663556
Good morning! Two years ago, I had a severe bout of vertigo which declined gradually over 2-3 weeks, and which the doctors diagnosed as vestibular neuritis. At the time, they also gave me a hearing test and diagnosed the early stages ...
Alderica | Last answer
Hi, there was a loud helicopter passing over my house while i was outside. Luckily, I covered my ears with my fingers, and pressed hard, until the helicopter passed. I was just wondering could my ear still be damaged, and would a loud so...
kid707 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment