Aa
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Forum
Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
21 - 40 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I Rodriguez Finley has experienced this annoying ringing of the ears. During my flight on Southwest Airlines 2013. I was so much pain , ...
2 answers |
I was required to clean earphones that stick far into your ear. Could this spread deafness or other serious ear problems? I don't wash my...
1 answer |
152264 tn?1280358257
Odd question, but my dentist wants to start replacing my ancient huge fillings with crowns, and I seem to remember there's a lot of drill...
2 answers |
Thanks in advance for your time During the last year, because of a severe problem of anxiety, my psychiatric prescribed me a therapy c...
1 answer |
my ENT just put me 1 ear tube in my right ear...after that i feel some clogged sensation and when i talk it makes like an echo on that e...
1 answer |
test
ENT
Wife 70 yrs, good health. Developed clogged/closed feeling within her ears. Family Dr adv that ears were clear, but prescribed medro do...
1 answer |
recently I was a victumof a slip and fall situation. the mri shows cervical spine c5/6/7 degenerative with disk bulge, c6/7left sided hnp...
1 answer |
Almost two weeks ago, I woke up with a hearing loss in my LEFT ear. Went to the doc, got referred to a neurotologist, had an audiogram. N...
12 answers |
I'm wanting to be proactive about protecting my hearing and wanted to ask for some advice about noise exposure while driving in my car. ...
2 answers |
I keep having ear infecttions one right after another. I can't afford to go to the doctor every time I have one. I did get tubes put in ...
3 answers |
I posted a question earlier about chronic ear infections. The reason why I had to get tubes in my ears wasn't to help them drain. The r...
1 answer |
6535593 tn?1382203656
I had a mountain bicycle tire explode as I was attempting to check the tire pressure. I had just used my floor pump and removed the pump ...
1 answer |
I am 16 years old and I think my eardrums have popped for the 4th time. I was outside with my mom when she tried to get my attention I di...
1 answer |
Hello I am Ashish from India. 7days ago I had feeling of plugged_ears(both), very low pain(in both ears), throat congestion, tinnitus(in...
1 answer |
I have a smelly ear drainage in my right ear what can I do for it
2 answers |
Eye
My little boy who is only three months old had a problem in the right side of his eyes and a doctor gave him a medicine and his well now ...
1 answer |
Thanks in advance for having a look at my situation. On 5/10/2010, I experienced hearing loss in my right ear. The realization startle...
1 answer |
1900997 tn?1321663556
Good morning! Two years ago, I had a severe bout of vertigo which declined gradually over 2-3 weeks, and which the doctors diagnosed a...
1 answer |
Hi, there was a loud helicopter passing over my house while i was outside. Luckily, I covered my ears with my fingers, and pressed hard, ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment