Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
I keep having ear infecttions one right after another. I can't afford to go to the doctor every time I have one. I did get tubes put in ...
I have a smelly ear drainage in my right ear what can I do for it
Let me begin by saying that I have been to a few doctors over the past couple of months and still no one can tell me what's wrong. I went...
hi im so disappointing and hopeless becouse f this sever tinnitus in a head ,its hissing all over in my head but its so worst when im...
Hello. I am a 17 year old male. Recently, (within the last 5 years) I have begun to experience issues with my jaw (this pertains to my he...
I am a 57 year old female..I had been doing drugs and drinking off & on since I was 14..I got hooked on Methadone, adderall, and a Benzo ...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life