Aa
A
A
Close
Hearing Loss Forum
Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
41 - 60 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been so tired for the last month. at times I can't keep my eyes open. I have been running a low grade fever e...
1 answer |
My boy who is only 8 years old now had been suffering with a breathing problem (sinus infection) when he was 4 years old,eventually the s...
1 answer |
My ear was hit very hard last night and right after it happened the loudest ringing started. After it stopped I could not hear very well....
1 answer |
The ENT doctor diagnosed that my left ear does not have an eardrum.He has suggested a surgery to repair it but i cannot afford it.I have ...
1 answer |
My wife has one sided Deaf from her childhood. She consulted the doctor 6 years back or even more and the doctor told her that it has ...
1 answer |
My hearing is getting worse it always feels like there clogged.and my vision is blurry at times and i have like pressure..and headaches.....
1 answer |
My son and I went to get my 4d ultrasound and as always he didn't wanna be seen so they done this buzzing sound to my belly and to get h...
1 answer |
Let me begin by saying that I have been to a few doctors over the past couple of months and still no one can tell me what's wrong. I went...
3 answers |
hi im so disappointing and hopeless becouse f this sever tinnitus in a head ,its hissing all over in my head but its so worst when im...
2 answers |
Hello. I am a 17 year old male. Recently, (within the last 5 years) I have begun to experience issues with my jaw (this pertains to my he...
4 answers |
4522800 tn?1470329434
I am a 57 year old female..I had been doing drugs and drinking off & on since I was 14..I got hooked on Methadone, adderall, and a Benzo ...
2 answers |
Ok so thank you for taking the time to read this. Alright so about 7 days ago I started feeling sick, about 24 hours after starting to...
1 answer |
Y do i keep having a ringing in my ear?
1 answer |
my friend hit me with a key in my ear suddenly i feelt pain in my ear, but there is no blood then after half our the blood comes out then...
1 answer |
I had an ENT remove wax fr my ear with curette yesterday . he scooped out three times . Rhe first and third time were painless but the se...
1 answer |
BXV
I have constant fluttering in my rt ear especially at night. My ENT suggested myoclonus. He said that I can have the stapedial and tensor...
17568 tn?1424977159
The Hearing Loss Forum is now open to new questions. We are delighted to welcome Audiologists from HearUSA who will respond to your ...
1 answer |
I recently had a sore throat and woke up one morning and had gone what seems completly deaf in my right ear. I do have hearing problems a...
1 answer |
After a couple of years of turning up the tv and asking people to repeat themselves, I had my hearing tested. I've just learned that I h...
3 answers |
I was having slight problems in my ears at the beginning of last year. The ent expert stated I have moderate hearing loss in both ears. I...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank