Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Hearing Loss Forum
Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
61 - 80 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have just started having this strange puffing sound in my ears. It's not loud, but very annoying. There will typically be three puffs i...
2 answers |
I've had suspected labyrinthitis for nearly six weeks now. The symptoms have been pretty mild all the way along and at this point the diz...
5 answers |
Hello, I've had labyrithitis for the past five weeks. The dizziness has been pretty mild but I've had very poor hearing in my right ea...
2 answers |
Hello, I am 23 weeks pregnant and will be going to a drag race. Would this affect the baby's hearing in any negative way? Thank you.
1 answer |
Over the past week i've had abit of a cold/Nasty cough but no form of slight hearing loss. I was blowing my nose(maybe too hard) and it p...
1 answer |
5001952 tn?1362435365
I've been working on my fluctuating hearing loss for almost a year now, but haven't had much luck with a diagnosis or treatment. I starte...
1 answer |
Over the past several years I have developed ear infections in my left ear in the winter. Taking antibiotics always helped with this. L...
1 answer |
I got water in my ear and a couple days later its I'm hear drum. Is that ok or should I be consurn.
1 answer |
Hi im using hearing aid but when i use Its hurt because my both ears is sensitive...I hate wearing hearing aid...my both ear is like is c...
1 answer |
My sym started 6 months ago chronic cough still have. Then sudden severe hearing loss. That lasted 6 months got some hearing back no pai...
1 answer |
My mom was recommended to get the Oticon hearing aid as the top of the market product, much better than the other brands. And in particul...
1 answer |
Hey there, So over the last year every time i had a slight cold or tried cleaning my left ear I found my hearing became bad. It would f...
2 answers |
Hello my name is Travis. I have been having very strange symptoms lately that i cant explain. I have fluttering mostly in my left ear hen...
2 answers |
Hi All, For a very long time now, almost a year, I have been experiencing sharp pain in both of my ears. Sometimes it's so sharp that ...
2 answers |
Hello, Well I have had neuro symptoms for about 7 years, hearing issuesnstarted last April. I have trigeminal neuralgia on my left ...
1 answer |
Sorry I don't have hearing loss but a ringing in my left ear for over a year now . My Doctor says everything looks good . Is there anythi...
3 answers |
im 63 years old i have loss hearing in both ears and extreme pressure, doctor says i have lost the fat around my tubes and theirs nothin...
2 answers |
Hello, Does anybody have any CLEVER WAYS TO APPROACH MY MOTHER ABOUT GETTING A HEARING AID WITHOUT HER GETTING MAD AT ME? She is 78...
1 answer |
I am in urgent need of advice. Right ear of patient has been operated on the ground that infection was in the year and after operation i...
1 answer |
At the end of October 2012, I experienced sudden hearing loss in my left ear. There was also a nasty sense of pressure bilaterally, but w...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment