Aa
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.

61 - 80 (of 150) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have just started having this strange puffing sound in my ears. It's not loud, but very annoying. There will typically be three puffs in quick succession, sometimes followed by a fourth one after a second or so. Then there will be a ga...
  Posted
I've had suspected labyrinthitis for nearly six weeks now. The symptoms have been pretty mild all the way along and at this point the dizziness has all but disappeared - yet the hearing in my right ear is still fairly muffled and I have ...
  Posted
Hello, I've had labyrithitis for the past five weeks. The dizziness has been pretty mild but I've had very poor hearing in my right ear and tinnitus on-and-off. My question is: am I OK to wear headphones at the gym? I really want t...
  Posted
Hello, I am 23 weeks pregnant and will be going to a drag race. Would this affect the baby's hearing in any negative way? Thank you.
  Posted
Over the past week i've had abit of a cold/Nasty cough but no form of slight hearing loss. I was blowing my nose(maybe too hard) and it popped my ears to the point where i thought i was completely deaf. Later that night i still had poppe...
  Posted
5001952 tn?1362435365
I've been working on my fluctuating hearing loss for almost a year now, but haven't had much luck with a diagnosis or treatment. I started seeing a good ENT in December. We ran some blood tests and a MRI. The MRI came back with a pineal ...
  Posted
Over the past several years I have developed ear infections in my left ear in the winter. Taking antibiotics always helped with this. Last year I started taking Clairitin-D everyday in the winter which helped to prevent the ear-aches a...
  Posted
I got water in my ear and a couple days later its I'm hear drum. Is that ok or should I be consurn.
  Posted
Hi im using hearing aid but when i use Its hurt because my both ears is sensitive...I hate wearing hearing aid...my both ear is like is clogged on the inside thats Why I can hear anybody talking is there any possible I can hear again wit...
  Posted
My sym started 6 months ago chronic cough still have. Then sudden severe hearing loss. That lasted 6 months got some hearing back no pain in ears while i couldnt hear at all. Went to ent he saw old injury to one ear which my eardrum has...
  Posted
My mom was recommended to get the Oticon hearing aid as the top of the market product, much better than the other brands. And in particular Alta and Intigas 10. What's the quality difference between various brands (i.e., Oticon vs. other...
  Posted
Hey there, So over the last year every time i had a slight cold or tried cleaning my left ear I found my hearing became bad. It would feel like a had a cotton ball in my ear. Then today i cleaned my ears as per normal with a Q-tip and...
  Posted
Hello my name is Travis. I have been having very strange symptoms lately that i cant explain. I have fluttering mostly in my left ear hen ever i hear certain noises. It doesn't happen all the time but when i hear a door slam shut or silv...
  Posted
Hi All, For a very long time now, almost a year, I have been experiencing sharp pain in both of my ears. Sometimes it's so sharp that I expect bleeding to occur, which of course doesn't happen. It generally is found in the inside of m...
  Posted
Hello, Well I have had neuro symptoms for about 7 years, hearing issuesnstarted last April. I have trigeminal neuralgia on my left side, so originally I (and the ER doc) thought my hearing issues were related to that. I had just mo...
  Posted
Sorry I don't have hearing loss but a ringing in my left ear for over a year now . My Doctor says everything looks good . Is there anything out there that could help make this go away ? Should I see another Dr? Just driving me nuts ..
  Posted
im 63 years old i have loss hearing in both ears and extreme pressure, doctor says i have lost the fat around my tubes and theirs nothing he can do. very upset can u help
  Posted
Hello, Does anybody have any CLEVER WAYS TO APPROACH MY MOTHER ABOUT GETTING A HEARING AID WITHOUT HER GETTING MAD AT ME? She is 78 and sharp as a pin, but misses alot because she can't hear well. Every time I've tried to bring it...
  Posted
I am in urgent need of advice. Right ear of patient has been operated on the ground that infection was in the year and after operation it was told by the doctor that out of three bones, two bones has been damaged. Further, the ear drum ...
  Posted
At the end of October 2012, I experienced sudden hearing loss in my left ear. There was also a nasty sense of pressure bilaterally, but worse on the left. An audiology test showed significant hearing loss - particularly at lower frequen...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Request an Appointment
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank