Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hearing Loss Forum

Questions in the Hearing Loss expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts.
Hello, I went swimming a early june and few days after that my ears started to hurt real bad and it gave me terrible headaches coming and...
Hi, I had follow up mastoid surgery (mastoidectomy) in March of this year, after initially having successful surgery to remove cholest...
Hello Over the past month or so I have been addicted to popping my ears, by which I mean holding my nose and blowing so my ears pop, I...
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew what can cause My hearing to go away and come back as if an on/o0ff switch? for a few years now I ha...
please help i have a bad left ear ache, been to docs, had 2 courses of antibiotics, not worked. my ear is clogged up, it has fluid in it ...
Hi, My niece has vicing problem from her birth itself. She always get cold or fever because of no mother feeding from the seventh day ...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life