Aa
A
A
Close

Heart Cancer Community

WELCOME TO THE HEART CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask a Doctor, Research, Risk Factors, Staging, Treatment and Warning Signs relating to heart cancer.

1 - 20 (of 44) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Tuve un dolor en el corazón y cuando respiraba profundo dolía no tengo antecedente familiares ni me he hecho estudios.
Mona987 | Posted
I get maybe a two second pause its scary how cinserniing us this also have slow heart rate after angio is this all in my head?
joshua77 | Last answer
Results of CT Scan by Lilkcjames, 1 minute Please help us. We feel that our doctor may be dragging his feet or basically has written of my husband for dead. Yesterday we received a copy of the CT Abdomen with contrast report. Quoted...
Lilkcjames | Last answer
This happened back in 2007 also. For the past few months a have experienced a few episodes of palpitations and rapid heartbeat.thy last about 45 seconds to a minute. Back in December I checked in a hospital because I thought there was so...
adrock73 | Posted
Actually I am looking forward to get some useful tips for heart cancer. Please if any one have idea for such tips help out me.
johnflaming001 | Last answer
2172221_tn?1337320247
What are the symptoms of heart cancer?
nicolebhenry | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and receive answers from a board-certified expert. The goal of this forum is helping patients understand wh...
MH Community Mgr | Posted
463897_tn?1448485050
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer your questions about cardio-oncology. Register today and ask your question! Click Here: http://w...
I went for a CTA scan and all the findings say normal but this is what is says in conclusions can anyone tell me what this means please. I dont go to the doctor for over a month and I am worried about what it say. comment: Normal Cardi...
adelijah3204 | Last answer
what are the sympdomes for low injection fraction.with no heart fialure of any kind aaron reid ...
catreid | Last answer
can heart rate measurement through ECG can diagnose cancer in the body?
shruti998 | Last answer
463897_tn?1448485050
Introducing two new expert forums! * Heart Rhythm : http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Heart-Rhythm/show/91 * Internal Medicine http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Internal-Medicine/show/664 * James Sclafani, MD ...
I recently had a CT scan in conclusions it sat small PDA branch which stands for Patent ductus arteriosus which is usually found in infants. I havent seen my doctor yet should i be worried about this?? Can someone explain any of this to me.
adelijah3204 | Last answer
The Pathophysiological triad is composed of etiology(cause of the disease), mitral valve lesions(resulting from the disease) and valve dysfunction. These distinctions are relavant because long-term prognosis depends on etiology, whereas ...
mitral1 | Posted
I recently had a CT scan in conclusions it sat small PDA branch which stands for Patent ductus arteriosus which is usually found in infants. I havent seen my doctor yet should i be worried about this?? Can someone explain any of this to ...
adelijah3204 | Posted
I went for a CTA scan and all the findings say normal but this is what is says in conclusions can anyone tell me what this means please. I dont go to the doctor for over a month and I am worried about what it say. comment: Normal Cardia...
adelijah3204 | Posted
1157775_tn?1284341535
My cousin that 24 told me the percardial cysts is also cancer. Any words of advice or experience. He is scared. They said chemo or an experimental drug. Or a life of about 2 years. Help....He really has no one but me....this forum i...
pro2675 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Heart Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...