Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Cancer Community
WELCOME TO THE HEART CANCER COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask a Doctor, Research, Risk Factors, Staging, Treatment and Warning Signs relating to heart cancer.
1 - 20 (of 41) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Tuve un dolor en el corazón y cuando respiraba profundo dolía no tengo antecedente familiares ni me he hecho estudios.
Actually I am looking forward to get some useful tips for heart cancer. Please if any one have idea for such tips help out me.
4 answers |
2172221 tn?1337320247
What are the symptoms of heart cancer?
3 answers |
463897 tn?1448485050
We realize that pathology reports can be difficult to understand. This forum will give you a place to ask your personal questions and rec...
463897 tn?1448485050
On August 1st, 2013, doctors from the Cleveland Clinic Cardio-Oncology Center will participate in a live, online health chat to answer yo...
I went for a CTA scan and all the findings say normal but this is what is says in conclusions can anyone tell me what this means please. ...
3 answers |
what are the sympdomes for low injection fraction.with no heart fialure of any kind ...
2 answers |
can heart rate measurement through ECG can diagnose cancer in the body?
1 answer |
463897 tn?1448485050
Introducing two new expert forums! * Heart Rhythm : http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Heart-Rhythm/show/91 * Internal Medici...
I recently had a CT scan in conclusions it sat small PDA branch which stands for Patent ductus arteriosus which is usually found in infan...
1 answer |
The Pathophysiological triad is composed of etiology(cause of the disease), mitral valve lesions(resulting from the disease) and valve dy...
I recently had a CT scan in conclusions it sat small PDA branch which stands for Patent ductus arteriosus which is usually found in infan...
1157775 tn?1284341535
My cousin that 24 told me the percardial cysts is also cancer. Any words of advice or experience. He is scared. They said chemo or an ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Heart Cancer Community Resources