Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
1 - 20 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Due to hypertension I got some troubles n the echo report says : Normal LV size 2d EF - 51%. Apical Septum Hypokinetic, Normal Valves an...
3 answers |
2886 tn?1338043158
You may ask, why the Heart Forum for this question? Well, my heart rate and pulse increase dramatically when I visit ANY DR., and thus I...
15 answers |
Quick question, so if i do get the underlying condition under control will my diastolic dysfunction not get any worse which would save me...
4 answers |
I had a stress test last week and today they told me these are the results: EF 69%, Test was abnormal - moderate sized, moderate intensi...
2 answers |
car
Can you please tell me something. I have palpiations every day. They feel like a big thump and then my heart seems to stop and and then...
42 answers |
Hello , late last year I was diagnosed with a very sudden onset of costochondritus. I Had all the tests done at the time to rule out ca...
4 answers |
5518618 tn?1369141696
Below are my Dad's 2 -D echo report results..Can any one please tell me how good are the results or there is pain area? Mitral Val...
3 answers |
my age is 23m? i have blood cpk value is 1000? what about this? any medicine about this?how to control? life rate?
4 answers |
Hello, I am a 26 year old non-smoking, non-drinking female. I was diagnosed with Scimitar Syndrome at age 6 when they noticed I still...
4 answers |
Today I received the results back of a Comp Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, CBC w/diff, etc. All results for everything were within the no...
2 answers |
I am a 27 year old female & I started having BP problems about a year ago (at least that's when I first found out). I am now on 3 medicat...
10 answers |
My Father-in-law is a 70 year old white non-smoker. With a history of diabetes, no history of high blood pressure. Recently hospitalize...
4 answers |
I have been having PAC's since 12/01. They began while I was taking Allegra-D, but did not stop when the medication was stopped after on...
37 answers |
I have been diagnosed with Andersens syndrome a rare form of periodic paralysis that includes a long QT charactoristic and my family is b...
3 answers |
I have had three episodes now during the middle of the night that are terrifying. (One was just while laying around) Out of a dead sleep ...
35 answers |
I am a 48-year old male, and I am beginning to experience a rapid heartrate when I am not active. I have no symptoms during the hours th...
2 answers |
Posted by Elaine Strain on May 12, 1999 at 13:51:39 Dear Doctors: Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to ask your opini...
5 answers |
lak
I have posted before in this forum and also want to thank the doctors and other people who are so informative and supportive. My question...
22 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with myxomatous mitral valve but I'm waiting to see my cardiologists to discuss. But in my results it also...
2 answers |
I am 69yr old male,heart disease,2-open heart surgeries,now have 2-100%blocked arteries,can't open them,surgery is too high risk,taking a...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now