Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
1 - 20 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Due to hypertension I got some troubles n the echo report says : Normal LV size 2d EF - 51%. Apical Septum Hypokinetic, Normal Valves an...
3 answers |
2886 tn?1338043158
You may ask, why the Heart Forum for this question? Well, my heart rate and pulse increase dramatically when I visit ANY DR., and thus I...
15 answers |
Quick question, so if i do get the underlying condition under control will my diastolic dysfunction not get any worse which would save me...
4 answers |
I had a stress test last week and today they told me these are the results: EF 69%, Test was abnormal - moderate sized, moderate intensi...
2 answers |
car
Can you please tell me something. I have palpiations every day. They feel like a big thump and then my heart seems to stop and and then...
42 answers |
Hello , late last year I was diagnosed with a very sudden onset of costochondritus. I Had all the tests done at the time to rule out ca...
4 answers |
5518618 tn?1369141696
Below are my Dad's 2 -D echo report results..Can any one please tell me how good are the results or there is pain area? Mitral Val...
3 answers |
my age is 23m? i have blood cpk value is 1000? what about this? any medicine about this?how to control? life rate?
4 answers |
Hello, I am a 26 year old non-smoking, non-drinking female. I was diagnosed with Scimitar Syndrome at age 6 when they noticed I still...
4 answers |
Today I received the results back of a Comp Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, CBC w/diff, etc. All results for everything were within the no...
2 answers |
I am a 27 year old female & I started having BP problems about a year ago (at least that's when I first found out). I am now on 3 medicat...
10 answers |
My Father-in-law is a 70 year old white non-smoker. With a history of diabetes, no history of high blood pressure. Recently hospitalize...
4 answers |
I have been having PAC's since 12/01. They began while I was taking Allegra-D, but did not stop when the medication was stopped after on...
37 answers |
I have been diagnosed with Andersens syndrome a rare form of periodic paralysis that includes a long QT charactoristic and my family is b...
3 answers |
I have had three episodes now during the middle of the night that are terrifying. (One was just while laying around) Out of a dead sleep ...
35 answers |
I am a 48-year old male, and I am beginning to experience a rapid heartrate when I am not active. I have no symptoms during the hours th...
2 answers |
Posted by Elaine Strain on May 12, 1999 at 13:51:39 Dear Doctors: Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to ask your opini...
5 answers |
lak
I have posted before in this forum and also want to thank the doctors and other people who are so informative and supportive. My question...
22 answers |
I have recently been diagnosed with myxomatous mitral valve but I'm waiting to see my cardiologists to discuss. But in my results it also...
2 answers |
I am 69yr old male,heart disease,2-open heart surgeries,now have 2-100%blocked arteries,can't open them,surgery is too high risk,taking a...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now