Heart Disease Expert Forum
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
HarryKrishnaDec 07, 2009
anna4969May 03, 2008
CCF-M.D.-KEFeb 03, 2003
By chuck059 Blank
Please explain is it difficult to have bypass surgery if you have diffuse calcification of the coronary arteries. Wha...
By mountrudra
i was on acitrom........after my arotic valve was replaced. i underwent the symptoms of AMI last week. dpctor said th...
By depew
I am 25 years old and I had a successful mitral valve repair about 12 years ago due to regurgitation that I was appar...
By kbs2809
I have reading of P-R-T axes 81/103/81 what does it means and what possible cause?
9088869_tn?1401643539
BushwhckrJun 07
By Bushwhckr
I have PAD and have a graft in my femoral artery and a stent in the LLE. I've been put on Plavix, aspirin and Warfari...
By Wayne1000
It has been perplexing for me for a few years and I hope someone can help me to have a better understanding about my ...
BabbsLJun 06
BabbsLJun 06
CCFHeartMD29 Jun 06
By BabbsL
I recently was diagnosed with a heart murmur that was not there last April. I had an Echocardiogram that showed Mod...
CCFHeartMD29 Jun 06
By amir675
My Mother, her age is 55 years, was suffering from high blood pressure , had her ECG is shows Sinus Tachycardia Right...
achtungJun 05
By achtung
My cardiologist suspects that I may have asymptomatic cardiomyopathy. My EKG was normal, but my echocardiogram showe...
wol118Jun 05
CCFHeartMD29 Jun 04
By wol118
I HAVE A LOW EJECTION FACTOR a bit lower than 30% my heart rate is always around 100. My cardiologist recommends a De...
rcjtengJun 04
rcjtengJun 04
rcjtengJun 04
CCFHeartMD29 Jun 03
By rcjteng
Hello, just wondering, my wife has been diagnosed with mild diastolic dysfunction about 3 years ago. This was her...
CCFHeartMD29 Jun 03
By dilbertsmom
I have had problems with my iron dropping extremely low. Then it seemed to get better and I could stop taking mega do...
By snoogles49
Is it possible to have a normal size heart and then in a year and a half die from an enlarged heart?
By JPTC
I am her son, posting on her behalf. I feel that the following cocktail of drugs is not going to improve my mothers ...
By Briellasdaddy93
Hello I am 21 years old an I have been having some problems and I can't seem to find a answer. To start off about 8 m...
By rishi72
My father aged 72 with no history of heart problems was asked for ECO by our cardiologist after complaint of chest bu...
CCFHeartMD27 May 29
cruisegalMay 29
CCFHeartMD27 May 29
By cruisegal
I had a CT Scan for blood in urine yesterday to look at Kidneys/bladder which all looked normal. The report did menti...
CCFHeartMD27 May 29
By tejumurthy
Hi I'm 35 and have bicuspid aortic valve and and with recent echo & MRI ascending aorta measuring 5.0 to 5.1 cm. my...
CCFHeartMD27 May 29
By dhflp
When aortic root at sinuses is 3.9 cm, mid ascending aorta is 3.8 or 3.9 cm , descending aorta is 2.9 and proximal ...
CCFHeartMD27 May 29
By FloroPatrickSean
hello my name is sean patrick floro 117 pounds and 163cm in height. ive been troubled by these heart ache or chest pa...
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank