Aa
A
A
Close

Heart Disease Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

41 - 60 (of 25855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my stress echocardiography states mild hypertrophy of IVS.No LV regional wall motion abnormality. Good LV systolic function.LVEF=65%.TRACE MR. GoodRV function. No pericadial effusion. No LV clot. A/E=1 on mitral doppler spectral trace ...
vijaysadhu26 | Last answer
1813129_tn?1316654390
I just recently have been given a script for metropol( hope spelled right) the beta blocker.It is in .25mg..but Iam a wimp when it comes to putting medicine into my body.I dont know Im like afraid I will lose control of myself or someth...
lilylove431 | Last answer
I am a 55 year old male who is apparently in good health. My blood pressure at home is frequently as low as 95/65 with pulse from 47 to 55 when at rest. In the doctors office my blood pressure is 110/70. I exercise on a tread mill for...
Richard | Last answer
Has anyone ever dealt with Severe RX allergies making it hard to take necessary RXs for cardiomyopathy, VT, low EJF, post thyroid cancer with rai, Sjogrens syndrome, hypothyroidism. Im 63yrs, feel horrible. No quality of life. Cold hands...
SmartiPants | Last answer
I am 54 and had an acute MI. Subsequently it was determined that my ejection fraction had decreased to 30-35%. It has now been 60 days since the heart attack and the ejection fraction remains at 30-35 %. Medications include lipitor ( 80 ...
apd | Last answer
hi doc,can you please tell me, have you ever heard of a high testosterone level causing plaque build up in coronary arteries.thanks.
jimmy c. | Last answer
When I am stuck in traffic or subject to similar frustrations, I often feel a tightening in my neck, in the region of my carotid arteries. Could this be the arteries themselves, or is it more likely a muscular sensation? If it is the a...
ed | Last answer
: : : : : : : : I'm doing a study on the mentioned subject after observing such an incident. I'm having trouble finding case studies from Medline. I'm curious as too how often this actually occurs and perhaps some case studies ...
Frank-A-Schwing | Last answer
I am a 34 year old male, I have been diagnosed with Atrial fibrillation about two and a half years ago, (I don't smoke, or drink, and I avoid all caffeine). I have had all the tests, thyroid, echocardiogram, blood work, x-rays, everythin...
darcyb | Last answer
I am 43 years old and have experienced SVT type symptoms for a few years. About 4 years ago I had an event that degenerated to Afib, and have been on Diltiaz type meds, low dose for about 3 years. I am generally very healthy otherwise,...
Lallie13 | Last answer
Admitted to ER for Atrial Fibrillation. Heart rate was around 170, rhythm was ragged. ER administered 4 shocks while I was under sedation. The electro-conversion didn't work, so they administered IV toprol, and sent me on my way. Heart c...
PapaTom | Last answer
I have had a few episodes of a racing heart. Usually goes to about 135-138 bpm for anywhere feom 10 seconds to 1 minute then it stops. I did wear a 48 hour holter monitor but results are not back yet. I do have stress and anxiety:( when ...
Carston4 | Last answer
My 49 year old son has glioblastoma stage 4. Has had two brain tumors with surgery, radiation and chemo. Now has a third tumor with only chemo. A week ago he suffered a stroke, paralyzing left side. Then had left leg full of blood clots...
lgcmeme | Posted
Symptoms became obvious about 3 years ago. Initial symptom was related to difficulty singing/just could not get enough breath. Respiratory test diagnosed asthma like symptoms, but inhalants did not improve symptoms. Had CABG 13 years...
KayebD | Posted
I'm looking for a potential cause for my chest pain, or just reassurance that I am completely fine to ease my nerves. - Chest pains are under the left breast plate; no noticeable transfer of pain. Other random body pains occur (neck o...
ruanambre | Last answer
INR
I am 74 and I do my own INR...have for two years..it's easy and nurse calls if it's off but I know when it's off and what to do but they have to call. Don't worry about it just do it.
0030 | Last answer
My 76 year old mother has just be told that she was born with only 2 valves in her heart instead of the normal 3. In the last few years she has had problems with pain around her ears and into the sides of her head at the begining of a wa...
gerrycecilia | Last answer
I am 67, 5' 81/2". 5 heart blockages. Highest is 50%. Periodically both of my arms will feel like I have a full arm blood pressure cuff on. Lasts about 5 min. What would cause this?
hsruh | Posted
I'm a 27-year-old female. In 2010, I was diagnosed with benign ectopic heartbeats. I wore a 48-hour holter monitor in order to be diagnosed. I have been doing okay with them, however, there are rare events (maybe once every few months) w...
nicia88 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now