Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
41 - 60 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently, I had three episodes of chest pain within a two day period that went away after resting. I am 62; with total cholesterol of 2...
3 answers |
I am a 28 yr. old female. I have always had small episodes af chest pain. The older I get the more symptoms I have . My arms have always ...
9 answers |
Im a 23 year old female. I found out a couple of months ago I have a 1 by 1 and a half inch blood clot in my right atrium. One cardiolo...
3 answers |
Please tell me how serious a 15% ejection rate is as the result of an electrocardigram is? Is the patient a canidate for a heart pump or...
14 answers |
Posted By Bruce on January 15, 1999 at 12:17:36: In Reply to: Re: Aortic insufficency and High Altitude posted by CCF CARDIO MD - CRC ...
1 answer |
I am a 56 yr old female who was just diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer. I had an ECG done and it came back abnormal. The results of th...
2 answers |
Posted by Beverly on June 26, 1999 at 12:09:09 I am sending this letter for my father . . . My name is Russell Beachboard and I am go...
1 answer |
C-K
My 65 year old mother recently had a bilateral carotid ultrasound in preparation for elective surgery, and the results are as follows...
2 answers |
my stress echocardiography states mild hypertrophy of IVS.No LV regional wall motion abnormality. Good LV systolic function.LVEF=65%.TRAC...
2 answers |
1813129 tn?1316654390
I just recently have been given a script for metropol( hope spelled right) the beta blocker.It is in .25mg..but Iam a wimp when it comes...
4 answers |
I am a 55 year old male who is apparently in good health. My blood pressure at home is frequently as low as 95/65 with pulse from 47 to ...
43 answers |
Has anyone ever dealt with Severe RX allergies making it hard to take necessary RXs for cardiomyopathy, VT, low EJF, post thyroid cancer ...
5 answers |
apd
I am 54 and had an acute MI. Subsequently it was determined that my ejection fraction had decreased to 30-35%. It has now been 60 days si...
7 answers |
hi doc,can you please tell me, have you ever heard of a high testosterone level causing plaque build up in coronary arteries.thanks.
3 answers |
ed
When I am stuck in traffic or subject to similar frustrations, I often feel a tightening in my neck, in the region of my carotid arteries...
7 answers |
: : : : : : : : I'm doing a study on the mentioned subject after observing such an incident. I'm having trouble finding case stu...
1 answer |
I am a 34 year old male, I have been diagnosed with Atrial fibrillation about two and a half years ago, (I don't smoke, or drink, and I a...
20 answers |
I am 43 years old and have experienced SVT type symptoms for a few years. About 4 years ago I had an event that degenerated to Afib, and...
4 answers |
Admitted to ER for Atrial Fibrillation. Heart rate was around 170, rhythm was ragged. ER administered 4 shocks while I was under sedation...
3 answers |
I have had a few episodes of a racing heart. Usually goes to about 135-138 bpm for anywhere feom 10 seconds to 1 minute then it stops. I ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now