Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
41 - 60 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Recently, I had three episodes of chest pain within a two day period that went away after resting. I am 62; with total cholesterol of 2...
3 answers |
I am a 28 yr. old female. I have always had small episodes af chest pain. The older I get the more symptoms I have . My arms have always ...
9 answers |
Im a 23 year old female. I found out a couple of months ago I have a 1 by 1 and a half inch blood clot in my right atrium. One cardiolo...
3 answers |
Please tell me how serious a 15% ejection rate is as the result of an electrocardigram is? Is the patient a canidate for a heart pump or...
14 answers |
Posted By Bruce on January 15, 1999 at 12:17:36: In Reply to: Re: Aortic insufficency and High Altitude posted by CCF CARDIO MD - CRC ...
1 answer |
I am a 56 yr old female who was just diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer. I had an ECG done and it came back abnormal. The results of th...
2 answers |
Posted by Beverly on June 26, 1999 at 12:09:09 I am sending this letter for my father . . . My name is Russell Beachboard and I am go...
1 answer |
C-K
My 65 year old mother recently had a bilateral carotid ultrasound in preparation for elective surgery, and the results are as follows...
2 answers |
my stress echocardiography states mild hypertrophy of IVS.No LV regional wall motion abnormality. Good LV systolic function.LVEF=65%.TRAC...
2 answers |
1813129 tn?1316654390
I just recently have been given a script for metropol( hope spelled right) the beta blocker.It is in .25mg..but Iam a wimp when it comes...
4 answers |
I am a 55 year old male who is apparently in good health. My blood pressure at home is frequently as low as 95/65 with pulse from 47 to ...
43 answers |
Has anyone ever dealt with Severe RX allergies making it hard to take necessary RXs for cardiomyopathy, VT, low EJF, post thyroid cancer ...
5 answers |
apd
I am 54 and had an acute MI. Subsequently it was determined that my ejection fraction had decreased to 30-35%. It has now been 60 days si...
7 answers |
hi doc,can you please tell me, have you ever heard of a high testosterone level causing plaque build up in coronary arteries.thanks.
3 answers |
ed
When I am stuck in traffic or subject to similar frustrations, I often feel a tightening in my neck, in the region of my carotid arteries...
7 answers |
: : : : : : : : I'm doing a study on the mentioned subject after observing such an incident. I'm having trouble finding case stu...
1 answer |
I am a 34 year old male, I have been diagnosed with Atrial fibrillation about two and a half years ago, (I don't smoke, or drink, and I a...
20 answers |
I am 43 years old and have experienced SVT type symptoms for a few years. About 4 years ago I had an event that degenerated to Afib, and...
4 answers |
Admitted to ER for Atrial Fibrillation. Heart rate was around 170, rhythm was ragged. ER administered 4 shocks while I was under sedation...
3 answers |
I have had a few episodes of a racing heart. Usually goes to about 135-138 bpm for anywhere feom 10 seconds to 1 minute then it stops. I ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now