Aa
A
A
Close

Heart Disease Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

61 - 80 (of 25855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
976897_tn?1379171202
In my last hospital admission, I was speaking with a Cardiologist before my emergency Angiogram. I asked if the catheter could be put through my radial artery rather than the femoral. He said that it isn't a problem even though I've had ...
ed34 | Last answer
I had an MI about 21 months ago. Left me with both systolic and diastolic dysfunction. LVEF is approx. 45% (no change over this time period). From echo report of last November there were changes - Tricuspid valve doppler indica...
p1954 | Last answer
63984_tn?1385441539
I have congestive heart failure, and a failed bypass surgery, so attention is being applied to my native cardiac arteries trying to maximize blood flow, but I have a pretty low EF. I note on my diagnosis a new entry, ACS & ICS. What do...
Flycaster305 | Last answer
Please explain is it difficult to have bypass surgery if you have diffuse calcification of the coronary arteries. What percent of people have this problem, also will a person with aortic atherosclerosis with aortic arch calcification als...
chuck059 | Last answer
i was on acitrom........after my arotic valve was replaced. i underwent the symptoms of AMI last week. dpctor said that it was due to clotting on artificial valve............it was after they went sure of clear artries by performing ang...
mountrudra | Posted
I am 25 years old and I had a successful mitral valve repair about 12 years ago due to regurgitation that I was apparently born with. I am an otherwise healthy and active individual. I have been maintaining echo appointments about every...
depew | Posted
I have reading of P-R-T axes 81/103/81 what does it means and what possible cause?
kbs2809 | Posted
9088869_tn?1401643539
I have PAD and have a graft in my femoral artery and a stent in the LLE. I've been put on Plavix, aspirin and Warfarin and have been taking these for ten years now. I've developed clots twice since the bypass operation in 2004. First ...
Bushwhckr | Last answer
It has been perplexing for me for a few years and I hope someone can help me to have a better understanding about my problem. Mostly healthy, 47 years old male. Had an episode of somewhat severe bradycardia (with arrthymia) abut 4 yea...
Wayne1000 | Posted
I recently was diagnosed with a heart murmur that was not there last April. I had an Echocardiogram that showed Moderate Aortic Stenosis with possible Mild Hypokenesis of the Apex. What does all that mean? I know that it has something ...
BabbsL | Last answer
My Mother, her age is 55 years, was suffering from high blood pressure , had her ECG is shows Sinus Tachycardia Right atrial enlargement, possible inferior subendocardial injury, what does this means, she does not suffer from any heart p...
amir675 | Last answer
My cardiologist suspects that I may have asymptomatic cardiomyopathy. My EKG was normal, but my echocardiogram showed moderate global hypokinesis, ejection fraction of 40 to 45%, and mild left ventricle dilated, LV grade 2 to 3. Was se...
achtung | Last answer
I HAVE A LOW EJECTION FACTOR a bit lower than 30% my heart rate is always around 100. My cardiologist recommends a Defibrillator . Im scared to have this done. Im afraid of the procedure, and after wars as well. Is it true they have to s...
wol118 | Last answer
Hello, just wondering, my wife has been diagnosed with mild diastolic dysfunction about 3 years ago. This was her diagnosis three years ago: Left ventricle: the left ventricular cavity size is normal. the estimated left ventricular ...
rcjteng | Last answer
I have had problems with my iron dropping extremely low. Then it seemed to get better and I could stop taking mega doses of iron. Now I have the symptoms again, shortness of breath, fatigue, swollen ankles. My dr did an ekg and it show...
dilbertsmom | Last answer
Is it possible to have a normal size heart and then in a year and a half die from an enlarged heart?
snoogles49 | Posted
I am her son, posting on her behalf. I feel that the following cocktail of drugs is not going to improve my mothers declining health. I wonder if she should even be on this drug combo. since I doubt anyone has been for long. It seems he...
JPTC | Posted
Hello I am 21 years old an I have been having some problems and I can't seem to find a answer. To start off about 8 months before I got married I would wake up out of my sleep and I felt like I was shaking out of my body. I continued to ...
Briellasdaddy93 | Posted
My father aged 72 with no history of heart problems was asked for ECO by our cardiologist after complaint of chest burning sensation when doing extensive labor.He is 15 yrs diabitic and regulary takes sugar medicine and sugar is in contr...
rishi72 | Posted
I had a CT Scan for blood in urine yesterday to look at Kidneys/bladder which all looked normal. The report did mention the following and I don't know what it means or what to do about it. I haven't spoken with the Urologist yet, but ju...
cruisegal | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank