Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
61 - 80 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm looking for a potential cause for my chest pain, or just reassurance that I am completely fine to ease my nerves. - Chest pains ar...
2 answers |
INR
I am 74 and I do my own INR...have for two years..it's easy and nurse calls if it's off but I know when it's off and what to do but they ...
1 answer |
My 76 year old mother has just be told that she was born with only 2 valves in her heart instead of the normal 3. In the last few years s...
1 answer |
I am 67, 5' 81/2". 5 heart blockages. Highest is 50%. Periodically both of my arms will feel like I have a full arm blood pressure cuff o...
I'm a 27-year-old female. In 2010, I was diagnosed with benign ectopic heartbeats. I wore a 48-hour holter monitor in order to be diagnos...
4 answers |
976897 tn?1379171202
In my last hospital admission, I was speaking with a Cardiologist before my emergency Angiogram. I asked if the catheter could be put thr...
2 answers |
I had an MI about 21 months ago. Left me with both systolic and diastolic dysfunction. LVEF is approx. 45% (no change over this time ...
1 answer |
63984 tn?1385441539
I have congestive heart failure, and a failed bypass surgery, so attention is being applied to my native cardiac arteries trying to maxim...
1 answer |
Please explain is it difficult to have bypass surgery if you have diffuse calcification of the coronary arteries. What percent of people ...
4 answers |
i was on acitrom........after my arotic valve was replaced. i underwent the symptoms of AMI last week. dpctor said that it was due to clo...
I am 25 years old and I had a successful mitral valve repair about 12 years ago due to regurgitation that I was apparently born with. I a...
I have reading of P-R-T axes 81/103/81 what does it means and what possible cause?
9088869 tn?1401643539
I have PAD and have a graft in my femoral artery and a stent in the LLE. I've been put on Plavix, aspirin and Warfarin and have been taki...
1 answer |
It has been perplexing for me for a few years and I hope someone can help me to have a better understanding about my problem. Mostly h...
I recently was diagnosed with a heart murmur that was not there last April. I had an Echocardiogram that showed Moderate Aortic Stenosi...
3 answers |
My Mother, her age is 55 years, was suffering from high blood pressure , had her ECG is shows Sinus Tachycardia Right atrial enlargement,...
1 answer |
My cardiologist suspects that I may have asymptomatic cardiomyopathy. My EKG was normal, but my echocardiogram showed moderate global hy...
1 answer |
I HAVE A LOW EJECTION FACTOR a bit lower than 30% my heart rate is always around 100. My cardiologist recommends a Defibrillator . Im sca...
4 answers |
Hello, just wondering, my wife has been diagnosed with mild diastolic dysfunction about 3 years ago. This was her diagnosis three yea...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank