Aa
A
A
Close

Heart Disease Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

81 - 100 (of 25855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I am 21 years old an I have been having some problems and I can't seem to find a answer. To start off about 8 months before I got married I would wake up out of my sleep and I felt like I was shaking out of my body. I continued to ...
  Posted
My father aged 72 with no history of heart problems was asked for ECO by our cardiologist after complaint of chest burning sensation when doing extensive labor.He is 15 yrs diabitic and regulary takes sugar medicine and sugar is in contr...
  Posted
I had a CT Scan for blood in urine yesterday to look at Kidneys/bladder which all looked normal. The report did mention the following and I don't know what it means or what to do about it. I haven't spoken with the Urologist yet, but ju...
  Posted
Hi I'm 35 and have bicuspid aortic valve and and with recent echo & MRI ascending aorta measuring 5.0 to 5.1 cm. my cardiologist recommended for surgery. I live in Hillsboro, OR. Can you recommend a good surgeon for my surgery possibly...
  Posted
When aortic root at sinuses is 3.9 cm, mid ascending aorta is 3.8 or 3.9 cm , descending aorta is 2.9 and proximal abdominal aorta is 2.8 is whole aorta from aortic root at sinuses to proximal abdominalo aorta considered normal in size...
  Posted
hello my name is sean patrick floro 117 pounds and 163cm in height. ive been troubled by these heart ache or chest pain so to speak. it begun about last week and gets worse every day. i already read few articles regarding these matter bu...
  Posted
I had an echocardiogram done 2 days ago which sowed that I have borderline mild mitral valve prolapse with no regurgitation. My dr assured me that my heart is completely healthy, strong and normal size and the MVP is nothing to worry abo...
  Posted
Twenty years ago, I had two ablations. One for left lateral accessory pathway and second for av nodal modification. For the past nine months, I have experienced palpitations, shortness of breath and dizziness and have diagnosed with at...
  Posted
Hi, I have been experiencing shortness of breath and chest pains for 2 years now. Doctors have done tests and said heart, lungs etc are all fine. So it was put down to panic/anxiety attacks. However recently it has come to my attention t...
  Posted
what are the classic symptoms when you are in the final stages of distolic heart failure?
  Posted
My husband is 31 years old & just went through open heart surgery to repair his mitral valve. He had severe regurgitation. Since before he went in for the surgery he has been taking Cardizem 120 & even after surgery they kept him on the ...
  Posted
Hi, in the last 4 months I have noticed something weird going on. Most of the day I don't wear a shirt on my body because it's too hot. Anyway what my problems is I can see my heart beat on my stomach. My stomach moves to the beats o...
  Posted
I am 32 years women i have Mild TR problem shown in ECO So there is any bi problem and which treatment is useful please let me know.
  Posted
hi I'm a 40yo male, 6'2" 270lbs. For about the past month I have been experiencing slight pains in my chest, left shoulder/forearm, left armpit, left back shoulder blade, and up the left side of base of neck (seems to be most prevalent o...
  Posted
I am a 34 year old woman who has post pardum cardiomyopathy and was implanted with an LVAD 2 months after giving birth to my now 4 year old son. I also have moderate to severe MR and TR. My ejection fraction started out at 10% and is n...
  Posted
Hi I am a 43 year old male non-smoker, moderate drinker. For the past month I have had constant palpitations 3-4 maybe per minute. I did an ECG and 24n hour holder monitor, both came back more or less normal – the Holter showed I had is...
  Posted
Hello, I am 26 years old and well over a month ago now I went to the hospital with a rapid heart beat. I had experienced some occasional discomfort in the heart region prior to this event but thought it would eventually pass. Then one...
  Posted
I went to the er with repeated burning in center cheat, and small pains which came and went, as well as shortness of breath. This went on for a few months. I was given an Ekg, which these results: Ventricular rate 75 Atrial rate ...
  Posted
what makes you feel like a stream of cold water is running down your leg after you have some of these pains in your arm or leg...I have swelling in my ankles and bottom part of my leg all of the...
  Posted
yesterday I took my heart rate and it was 51 beats per minute then I took it again a couple mins later and it was 52 beats .last week I took it and but beats per min was 74 is having 51 beats a good thing ive herd having a 51 is athletic...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank