Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
81 - 100 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I HAVE A LOW EJECTION FACTOR a bit lower than 30% my heart rate is always around 100. My cardiologist recommends a Defibrillator . Im sca...
4 answers |
Hello, just wondering, my wife has been diagnosed with mild diastolic dysfunction about 3 years ago. This was her diagnosis three yea...
4 answers |
I have had problems with my iron dropping extremely low. Then it seemed to get better and I could stop taking mega doses of iron. Now I ...
1 answer |
Is it possible to have a normal size heart and then in a year and a half die from an enlarged heart?
I am her son, posting on her behalf. I feel that the following cocktail of drugs is not going to improve my mothers declining health. I ...
Hello I am 21 years old an I have been having some problems and I can't seem to find a answer. To start off about 8 months before I got m...
My father aged 72 with no history of heart problems was asked for ECO by our cardiologist after complaint of chest burning sensation when...
I had a CT Scan for blood in urine yesterday to look at Kidneys/bladder which all looked normal. The report did mention the following and...
3 answers |
Hi I'm 35 and have bicuspid aortic valve and and with recent echo & MRI ascending aorta measuring 5.0 to 5.1 cm. my cardiologist recomm...
1 answer |
When aortic root at sinuses is 3.9 cm, mid ascending aorta is 3.8 or 3.9 cm , descending aorta is 2.9 and proximal abdominal aorta is 2...
1 answer |
hello my name is sean patrick floro 117 pounds and 163cm in height. ive been troubled by these heart ache or chest pain so to speak. it b...
1 answer |
I had an echocardiogram done 2 days ago which sowed that I have borderline mild mitral valve prolapse with no regurgitation. My dr assure...
4 answers |
Twenty years ago, I had two ablations. One for left lateral accessory pathway and second for av nodal modification. For the past nine m...
2 answers |
Hi, I have been experiencing shortness of breath and chest pains for 2 years now. Doctors have done tests and said heart, lungs etc are a...
1 answer |
what are the classic symptoms when you are in the final stages of distolic heart failure?
1 answer |
My husband is 31 years old & just went through open heart surgery to repair his mitral valve. He had severe regurgitation. Since before h...
3 answers |
Hi, in the last 4 months I have noticed something weird going on. Most of the day I don't wear a shirt on my body because it's too hot. ...
27 answers |
I am 32 years women i have Mild TR problem shown in ECO So there is any bi problem and which treatment is useful please let me know.
1 answer |
hi I'm a 40yo male, 6'2" 270lbs. For about the past month I have been experiencing slight pains in my chest, left shoulder/forearm, left ...
2 answers |
I am a 34 year old woman who has post pardum cardiomyopathy and was implanted with an LVAD 2 months after giving birth to my now 4 year o...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now