Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
101 - 120 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I am a 43 year old male non-smoker, moderate drinker. For the past month I have had constant palpitations 3-4 maybe per minute. I did...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 26 years old and well over a month ago now I went to the hospital with a rapid heart beat. I had experienced some occasional...
5 answers |
I went to the er with repeated burning in center cheat, and small pains which came and went, as well as shortness of breath. This went on...
2 answers |
what makes you feel like a stream of cold water is running down your leg after you have some of these pains in yo...
2 answers |
yesterday I took my heart rate and it was 51 beats per minute then I took it again a couple mins later and it was 52 beats .last week I t...
1 answer |
I am really freaking out..I suffer from horrible anxiety/panic disorder and have always had chest pain because I am so tense, etc...I wen...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, My Grandmother had a quadruple bypass surgery 3 months ago. She is 85 years old, doctors warned us about the risks but also...
6 answers |
Can you tell me if it is a normal finding that a person gets either excited or stressed and they can feel their heart beating kinda of ir...
2 answers |
BP
zk
1.Does sitting blood pressure (without drug treatment) in range 120-130/65-75 increases size of left atrium or causes moderate left atri...
1 answer |
I am 43 and recently had an echcardiogram on my heart. I was told that I had mitral valve thickening and mitral regurgitation. I have E...
1 answer |
I had an MI about a 20 months ago (Takotsubo cardiomyopathy) which left my left ventricle damaged. My left atrium is also slightly dila...
1 answer |
ocj
My gran 85 years has been battling heart failure amongst other illnesses for many years, over the years her health has deteriated and for...
1 answer |
for a while now ive been experiencing heart palpitations , weakness , fatigue , dizziness , and very rarely shortness of breath , loss of...
6 answers |
Is it possible to have a normal heart rate and have heart failure or heart disease or arrhythmia ?
2 answers |
This is partial results from an echo I had done last July. At the time I asked them about the mitral valve regurgitation and they told m...
1 answer |
I am an RN that was working 12 hours shifts up until the very end of February. My last work attempt was March 8th when I found my heart ...
1 answer |
I am 17 year old. My father had recently a bypass operation. On the day of his bypass, i started feeling chest pain. It could be due to ...
3 answers |
Hello, is it possible for a mildly dilated left atrium (4.8cm) to back to to normal size if the cause was high blood pressure that is now...
6 answers |
Posted by bill on April 14, 1999 at 21:41:34 I am a 35 year old male recently diognosed as being in a-fib, by an ekg, although I felt ...
1 answer |
About a year ago, I had a 'full' blood test, as my doctor called it. I was told my cholesterol was very high, which was no surprise given...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now