Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Disease Forum
This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
101 - 120 (of 25854) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I went to the er with repeated burning in center cheat, and small pains which came and went, as well as shortness of breath. This went on...
2 answers |
what makes you feel like a stream of cold water is running down your leg after you have some of these pains in yo...
2 answers |
yesterday I took my heart rate and it was 51 beats per minute then I took it again a couple mins later and it was 52 beats .last week I t...
1 answer |
I am really freaking out..I suffer from horrible anxiety/panic disorder and have always had chest pain because I am so tense, etc...I wen...
1 answer |
Dear Doctor, My Grandmother had a quadruple bypass surgery 3 months ago. She is 85 years old, doctors warned us about the risks but also...
6 answers |
Can you tell me if it is a normal finding that a person gets either excited or stressed and they can feel their heart beating kinda of ir...
2 answers |
BP
zk
1.Does sitting blood pressure (without drug treatment) in range 120-130/65-75 increases size of left atrium or causes moderate left atri...
1 answer |
I am 43 and recently had an echcardiogram on my heart. I was told that I had mitral valve thickening and mitral regurgitation. I have E...
1 answer |
I had an MI about a 20 months ago (Takotsubo cardiomyopathy) which left my left ventricle damaged. My left atrium is also slightly dila...
1 answer |
ocj
My gran 85 years has been battling heart failure amongst other illnesses for many years, over the years her health has deteriated and for...
1 answer |
for a while now ive been experiencing heart palpitations , weakness , fatigue , dizziness , and very rarely shortness of breath , loss of...
6 answers |
Is it possible to have a normal heart rate and have heart failure or heart disease or arrhythmia ?
2 answers |
This is partial results from an echo I had done last July. At the time I asked them about the mitral valve regurgitation and they told m...
1 answer |
I am an RN that was working 12 hours shifts up until the very end of February. My last work attempt was March 8th when I found my heart ...
1 answer |
I am 17 year old. My father had recently a bypass operation. On the day of his bypass, i started feeling chest pain. It could be due to ...
3 answers |
Hello, is it possible for a mildly dilated left atrium (4.8cm) to back to to normal size if the cause was high blood pressure that is now...
6 answers |
Posted by bill on April 14, 1999 at 21:41:34 I am a 35 year old male recently diognosed as being in a-fib, by an ekg, although I felt ...
1 answer |
About a year ago, I had a 'full' blood test, as my doctor called it. I was told my cholesterol was very high, which was no surprise given...
6 answers |
Hi I am 32 years old, physical fit, not overweight, have no bad habits, non alcoholic non smoker. So what happens with me is that I...
4 answers |
63984 tn?1385441539
Over the past fifteen years, I have had 10 heart stents inserted, several mild heart attacks, a pacemaker, and finally bypass surgery. 1...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now