Aa
A
A
Close

Heart Disease Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

121 - 140 (of 25855) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
"MITRAL VALVE. The mitral valve leaflets are structurally normal. There is trivial mitral valve regurgitation. The pressure half time is 47 msec. The peak mitral E/A ratio is 0.93. The average mitral E/e' ratio is 7.7. The mitral flow de...
dhflp | Last answer
This is my symptoms too had the stress test done and they say my heart is fine. I'm scared and have had four attacks today. Got out of hospital yesterday. What do I do it they have given me a clean bill of health. By curiouslouis | O...
Wildfire43211 | Last answer
I am a 26 yr old female. I have been having chest pain off and on everyday for about a month now. It scares me. Sometimes it's all over, on the left, or in the right. I have other pain sometimes and I'm not sure where it's coming from. I...
Pain4weeks | Last answer
Hello, Let me explain what heartbeat pattern I get when usually it beats around 60 bpm. It is like a BEAT beat pause BEAT beat pause. BEAT - a stronger heartbeat; beat - a weak, quick one; In other words the first beat comes...
accounting | Last answer
I am 50yrs old and recently had double valve replacement {Mitral & Aorta} and had triple By-Pass surgery all at the same time. I had radiation theropy in 1987 and its said that this caused most of the damage to the heart? has any one out...
octduck | Last answer
Hi everyone If my EDV = 108 and If my ESV = 59 I would say my lvef = 45 % ie edv-esv ÷ edv × 100 But my report says 40 % Could any can explain this
hvnk | Last answer
My doctor ordered an ultrasound for my abdominal aortic artery after hearing a bruit. I just had a nuclear stree test and echocardiogram in September - with clean results. Would the echocardiogram have identified any aortic concerns? I'm...
SusanF520 | Last answer
Dear CC Doctor, I am grateful I am able to get on again. I failed to ask this a few weeks ago. I had my first attack of severe A-Fib in May and was converted via Corvert about 2 1/2 hours later in the ER room. Heparin drip was started...
LacyMary | Last answer
good night made ​​me an EKG because some palpitations that cut me breathing and ekg goes left anterior hemiblock this has me very scared it should be noted that I did a few months ago an echocardiogram and left normal, I suffer from high...
JohnNavarro | Last answer
My 87 year old father has Situs Inversus Totalis. For the last 3 weeks he is suffering from shortness of breath, fatigue and loss of appetite. He lost 15 lbs and can not walk a short distance from the bedroom to the kitchen with out ne...
Miangelgirl2 | Last answer
30yr old male. 5'9", 190lbs. “Hard” palpitations for the past 6 years (normal heart pace/rhythm). They are most significant following meals. Intensity and length are directly related to size of meal, sugar/carb content, and other undet...
sbrushworks | Last answer
I am 46 y/o cauc male, w/strong family history of young deaths caused by heart disease (40's). I have hist of heart attack and quad bypass 5/2012. I am former smoker, quit 2 yrs ago, 5ft 9 inch 190 lbs. Recently having chest pain, shortn...
bonesamon1 | Last answer
I am 17 and i only stated to smoke when one day i overdosed( smoked too much at once) on Marijuana ( laced with tobacco ) and had an very bad experience of tachycardia and panic. my friend gave me valerian roots later my heart went to 10...
torwalton777 | Last answer
My Agatston score from the scan was 1241 with my LAD accounting for 783 alone. How should I proceed? My total Cholesterol is 264 - I can't take Statins because of severe Rhabdomyolysys. I am 77 years old and have no Angina. My last Thali...
Occupant | Last answer
1.What's a normal blood pressure(especially systolic) for 60 year old men, in lying positon in bed in the evening and awaken, during sleep and in the morning upon getting out of bed? 2.What's ideal(perfect)blood pressure for prevent...
Billy5 | Last answer
My total serum cholesterol is 270 mg/dl and LDL cholesterol is 198 mg/dl. Should I have to take medicines compulsorily or will home remedies be enough for this range. Please suggest your inputs.
Ranji_P | Last answer
My mother is 74 yrs. old is on the following medications for heart, high blood pressure, diabetes (insulin dependant). She takes Cozaar 50mg., coumadin 2.5 mg., miacalcin, furosemide, Lanoxin, Rezulin 600mg. She is loosing ...
Linda__0__0 | Last answer
Are there other solutions to help my brother who has been bedridden for 2 months with a variety of health issues that with no health insurance and limited health providers from numerous emergency room vistis have been unable to help him...
rockroses | Last answer
My husband aged 56 died from Cardiomegaly in Dec 2013. I have read up on just about every topic I can find. I just want to know if he suffered or if it was too quick for him to even know what was going on. I found him that morning in ...
KMP5408 | Last answer
Hello im 17 years old and science student i've been experiencing strange kind of pain in my arm shoulder arm muscle and left side of neck I heard these are also the causes of heart attack but I personally think its not normal to have one...
anamir | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank