Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Heart Disease Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.
Hi my name is Trev, and i want to take some Decongestant but it has Phenylephrine in, could this be of harm to me when i have had both Mi...
Recently, I had three episodes of chest pain within a two day period that went away after resting. I am 62; with total cholesterol of 2...
I am a 28 yr. old female. I have always had small episodes af chest pain. The older I get the more symptoms I have . My arms have always ...
Im a 23 year old female. I found out a couple of months ago I have a 1 by 1 and a half inch blood clot in my right atrium. One cardiolo...
Please tell me how serious a 15% ejection rate is as the result of an electrocardigram is? Is the patient a canidate for a heart pump or...
I am a 56 yr old female who was just diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer. I had an ECG done and it came back abnormal. The results of th...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.