Aa
A
A
Close
Heart Rhythm Archive Forum
WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL HEART RHYTHM FORUM: This forum is for questions about Arrhythmias, Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Drugs-Medications, Electrophysiology-EPS, Flutter-Fibrillation, Investigational Treatments, Living with Issues, Maze Procedure, Premature Ventricular Contractions (PVC), Premature Atrial Contractions (PAC), Prognosis, Research, Tachycardia, Treatment-Therapy.
1 - 20 (of 15) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So i've had PVCs and palpitations every once in awhile for about 4 years now, and i've had it checked out, 30 day monitor everything is f...
1 answer |
Hello Doctor, thanks in advance for helping out. I was recently diagnosed with NSVT and after thorough testing, it was labeled be...
Can cortisone increase number of PVCs? I've suffered from PVCs for some time and take Tropol 100mg daily. PVC's were under control, no...
1 answer |
1490473 tn?1288396903
Hello, 35 yr old mother of 1 toddler. Happily married. Always had a murmur, palpitations since teens. Past 7 years, have had episodes of...
3 answers |
I am a 30 year old male and was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I also had several episodes of panic attacks. After 4 months of treatment...
2 answers |
I am new to this forum so I apologize ahead of time if I ramble. I will try to be succint. I am a 38 year old female who has type 1 di...
1 answer |
I am a 27 year old female who is not overweight with normal BP and Cholesterol levels. This past week I have been having a rapid heartbea...
1 answer |
Hi. I'm a 36 old male, normal weight (some fat in the belly), BP 110/70 (some readings of 130/80 and even 140/80 in stressful periods) an...
1 answer |
Hi, I've been sick for 3 weeks with high heart rate (usuallly when standing), lightheadedness, loss of appetite, tingling in ankles, t...
I'm hoping to get an opinion here as I've been very scared, very debilitated (not working) for the last 21 days. 29, caucasian, 5'8" 1...
I am 16 years old and have been prescribed 1mg lorazepam for occasional anxiety. I don't take them often and each time has been spread ou...
2 answers |
Hi i am 27 years old and since 2008 i have been having non-stop heart palps. I was 2 months pregnant when it happened. Doctors did tests ...
1 answer |
1414724 tn?1283234845
I have what I would call "bradycardia-dependent" premature ventricular contractions. Since I've started having PVCs almost a year ago now...
1 answer |
I am a 39 year old female; I weigh 108 pounds and have normal to slightly low BP. I've had lots of testing (echo, stress echo, cardiac ev...
2 answers |
For the past week, I've been experiencing episodes where my heart seems to skip a beat every few minutes. I've had palpitations like thi...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now