Aa
A
A
Close

Heartburn Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.

1 - 20 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've had chronic heartburn for a number of years and its been easily resolved by over the counter antacids. But recently over the past few weeks the heartburn has become more intense and frequent. Everytime I lay down, everything I eat a...
  Posted
Hi there,i am female,55 year old,and begining from may 2010 i had intermittent pain under my right rib,more like discomfort and burning sensations,especially when sitting and lying,wich i would discribe as there inside the ribs is a pres...
  Posted
Hi,there,I am 55 year old,female,and begining from may/2010 i had intermittent pain under my right rib, more like discomfort,and burning sensation,especially when sitting and lying,wich i would discribe as there is a pressure inside the...
  Posted
1381539 tn?1279296929
Hi, I can seem to get a straight answer. I know Nexium is a relatively new drug, young enough that not all studies can be completed yet. I've been taking Nexium for 5 years and it is working for me, which is great. But I have been tryin...
  Posted
166039 tn?1256426467
I had a baby 3 years ago & started having chest pains, shortness of breath, left arm pain. Had a complete heart workup. Jan of this year, I ate pizza about a 1/2 hour after I ate I started coughing and couldn't breath. called 911, they t...
  Posted
I have a strange tightness in my chest right below my sternum. I would describe it as the feeling you get when you swallow a chip that might have been a little too large. Details below.... I've been suffering through what I would call...
  Posted
1331397 tn?1294043495
Recently i have been getting this unbearable pressure in my nose and behind my eyes. It even travels to my ears sometimes. Today i felt dizzy and faint. I thought i could be my sinuses that is causing this but the condition seems way wor...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with acid reflux 6 days ago and just began taking Protonix(6 days ago). I also take Atenolol twice daily for SVT for the last four years. My biggest issue now is I have been having difficulty swallowing. For several month...
  Posted
just came from pulmonologist. I went there because I have been experiencing shortness of breath for a month. No heartburn, no funny tast in mouth, no other discomfort. After taking the breathing tests which were all okay the pulmonologis...
  Posted
I have had severe bile reflux for the past three years and have recently been told that I have cardiomopathy and that the left side of my heart is not pumping as effectively as it should. My question is, might there be a link between bil...
  Posted
Hello, I am a Type 1 diabetic 41 yrs old female recently diagnosed with Gastroparesis. I tried domperidone but on day 4 became slightly itchy all over and especially on my lower jaw area. I had the same reaction on day 7 of Lipi...
  Posted
hi
hi every one im new to this , first i been true a lot this month my twins they was really sick and on top of that my mother in law died ,i star to feel a sore throa and my dr gave antibiotics for 5 days and the sore throa stop ,then like...
  Posted
1296799 tn?1272557012
Wow, I have been making myself crazy because all I can think about is this stupid pain. Well its not stupid it is scary. It is located to the top of my left breast and it is a sharp to dull pain that comes and goes. I have been diagnosed...
  Posted
I have anxiety caused heartburn. Sometimes though I have a slight exhausted feeling in my chest even if Im not actuve, between anxiety and heartburn, is this normal?
  Posted
1285120 tn?1273755207
I would like to tell all of the members of this forum that DR. Goodman has extremely impressed me. I left him a post regarding my stomach conditions and side effects im suffering from my medications. He promptly responded to me via emai...
  Posted
I have Gerd, Esophogitis ,IBS, Hiatal Hernia and Lactose Intolerance. The medications that I take for my stomach are , Kapidex, Carafate , Bentyl and I recently purchased Alkaline drops online. I have a host of other medical conditions...
  Posted
Do general surgeons handle some of the same issues a gastroenterologist would? My primary care doctor actually referred me to a general surgeon for the stomach issues I was experiencing in November. He first thought that I may have had...
  Posted
After having my gallbladder removed 4 months ago I've been experiencing some symptoms that I'm wondering if can be attributed to GERD. Upper abdominal tenderness, breastbone to navel. Frequent burping which sometimes comes unexpectedly...
  Posted
For the past week or two, When ever I lay on my back or either side, I get sort of heartburn feeling, usually not bad enough to take a Rolaids, but uncomfortable enough that it will wake me up.If I lay on my stomach the *heartburn goes ...
  Posted
Has the alcohol/pill consumption become so severe that my stomach is now bleeding? I drank a soda today and right away felt nauseous and vomited. There was blood in the vomit and I also started heaving bile. I'll get straight to the...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now