Aa
A
A
Close
Heartburn Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.
21 - 40 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In 2003 I was diagnosed with GERD and having been taking Protonix for it ever since. I also had my gallbladder removed the same year for ...
3 answers |
I am having very hard night coughs. There is phlem right in the opening to my lungs. It flaps at night. I have tried Claritin and other O...
2 answers |
I am a 25 year old male. gained about 40lbs over 5 years, not to bad but i dont seem to be loosing it either! I was an athlete, always ac...
1 answer |
Decided to go test things out and have an alcoholic beverage yesterday.Was almost finished with my drink,just one, and my back started ac...
2 answers |
I am a 22 year old university student, and have been experiencing both symptoms of Angina and Heartburn for almost 2 years now. I know th...
1 answer |
ok im 28 I had a bunch of test done a little over a year ago on my heart and chest they said my heart was fine I have gerd and gastritise...
2 answers |
Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I'm a 26 year old female who rarely drinks alcohol, maybe once every few months. When I do ...
2 answers |
1210142 tn?1266080631
Can hearburn cost pain in my chest, arms and back? I had heart attack 5 months ago- two stents were placed, got clogged 3 months later an...
5 answers |
A friend had severe chest pain. His ecg was little abnormal. Angiography showed only 40% blockage in one of the arteries. The pain contri...
2 answers |
I had the Nissen procedure performed 2 weeks ago today and I know it may be a little too early but I have gas pain and lots of bloating. ...
1 answer |
Hello, just wondering if anyone has had a problem with acid reflux that has hyperthyroid as well? Just discovered hyperthyroid issues and...
1 answer |
I would really like your opinion on what may be causing my symptoms as well as what I can do to get better. I have had a diagnosis for ...
2 answers |
Hi have been out of work for 4 months, and obviously lacking in excercise (carpenter) am 47, usually have indegestion ,relieved by takin...
1 answer |
my 35 year od friend thinks shes having a heart attack after eating a spicy meal she says the pain gets worse everytime she bends over or...
1 answer |
1198633 tn?1341185988
Just to give some history I'll start off with some recent medical issues I have/had and the meds I take for those: Acute Anxiety Disor...
1 answer |
I have woke up for months now with a "crampy" feeling n my stomach (thinking I'm hungry) and there for a while, I felt heartburn with it,...
1 answer |
Hello, Please tell me what you think. 4 months ago I started vomiting in the morning after I would have orange juice and then at ...
1 answer |
I had an automotive accident,broke one rib on the left side,one month later I am diagnosed with GERD,is there a possibility of a relation...
1 answer |
Had my gallbladder removed in December. Still having most of the same symptoms I had before plus a few new ones. Was diagnosed with a h...
1 answer |
I have not been able to swallow solid food for 9 months. I recently have had a manometry test done which showed a above normal high UES p...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now