Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heartburn Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.
21 - 40 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In 2003 I was diagnosed with GERD and having been taking Protonix for it ever since. I also had my gallbladder removed the same year for ...
2 answers |
I am having very hard night coughs. There is phlem right in the opening to my lungs. It flaps at night. I have tried Claritin and other O...
1 answer |
I am a 25 year old male. gained about 40lbs over 5 years, not to bad but i dont seem to be loosing it either! I was an athlete, always ac...
1 answer |
Decided to go test things out and have an alcoholic beverage yesterday.Was almost finished with my drink,just one, and my back started ac...
2 answers |
I am a 22 year old university student, and have been experiencing both symptoms of Angina and Heartburn for almost 2 years now. I know th...
1 answer |
ok im 28 I had a bunch of test done a little over a year ago on my heart and chest they said my heart was fine I have gerd and gastritise...
2 answers |
Hoping someone can help me figure this out. I'm a 26 year old female who rarely drinks alcohol, maybe once every few months. When I do ...
2 answers |
1210142 tn?1266080631
Can hearburn cost pain in my chest, arms and back? I had heart attack 5 months ago- two stents were placed, got clogged 3 months later an...
5 answers |
A friend had severe chest pain. His ecg was little abnormal. Angiography showed only 40% blockage in one of the arteries. The pain contri...
2 answers |
I had the Nissen procedure performed 2 weeks ago today and I know it may be a little too early but I have gas pain and lots of bloating. ...
1 answer |
Hello, just wondering if anyone has had a problem with acid reflux that has hyperthyroid as well? Just discovered hyperthyroid issues and...
1 answer |
I would really like your opinion on what may be causing my symptoms as well as what I can do to get better. I have had a diagnosis for ...
2 answers |
Hi have been out of work for 4 months, and obviously lacking in excercise (carpenter) am 47, usually have indegestion ,relieved by takin...
1 answer |
my 35 year od friend thinks shes having a heart attack after eating a spicy meal she says the pain gets worse everytime she bends over or...
1 answer |
1198633 tn?1341185988
Just to give some history I'll start off with some recent medical issues I have/had and the meds I take for those: Acute Anxiety Disor...
1 answer |
I have woke up for months now with a "crampy" feeling n my stomach (thinking I'm hungry) and there for a while, I felt heartburn with it,...
1 answer |
Hello, Please tell me what you think. 4 months ago I started vomiting in the morning after I would have orange juice and then at ...
1 answer |
I had an automotive accident,broke one rib on the left side,one month later I am diagnosed with GERD,is there a possibility of a relation...
1 answer |
Had my gallbladder removed in December. Still having most of the same symptoms I had before plus a few new ones. Was diagnosed with a h...
1 answer |
I have not been able to swallow solid food for 9 months. I recently have had a manometry test done which showed a above normal high UES p...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now