Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heartburn Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.
41 - 60 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have had burning in chest off and on but this morning i woke up with burning in center of chest. Took prilosec but did not help. Then ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed, almost a month ago, with a hiatal hernia and acid reflux based on symptoms alone (no tests). I was prescribed Carafate 4...
1 answer |
I am a 44 year old female. For the last two years, I have had heartburn while sleeping. In the past three months, this has increased to c...
3 answers |
1223410 tn?1266986820
Hello. For the last two years I've had acid refulx everynight. it usually only happens at night; on rare occasions it happens during the ...
1 answer |
My doctor has diagnosed me with Gerd/acid refulx and he has prescribed me pariet. My heartburn dissappeared immediately. I'm glad for tha...
2 answers |
Hello, I am a long term heartburn patient, have had it since I was 13 (about15 years now). Just last month I had the a Nissen Toupet Wr...
1 answer |
I keep havin heartburn everyday for the last year; i take atums and it gets rid of it. But i'm wondering what could cause it because i g...
2 answers |
I am 30 yr old female, typical lifestyle. I dont drink average diet average height and weight. For my entire life I have had a "weak" s...
1 answer |
924365 tn?1243888603
Hi there > I've found a new instant cure for my severe heartburn: Baking Soda. It's a base, - so it evens out the acid reaction in your...
1 answer |
when i drink beer im fine. when ever i drink beer and eat at the sametime it causes me to be sick for a month or two. it gives me bacter...
1 answer |
hi, im 5months pregnant and have got acid reflux but last week iv had this white mucus at back of my throat an today noticed a little whi...
1 answer |
I just had an upper endocsopy and was recently diagnosed with IBS (colonoscopy). My doctor did an endoscopy for stomach pain and reflux...
1 answer |
1198705 tn?1277219174
49 y/o white male, quit smoking and heavy drinking 11 yrs ago, Saw ENT dr. for a sore throat and he found a papilloma on the deep back of...
1 answer |
I had an upper endoscopy last year; the goal was to rule out celiac (which came back negative). Surprisingly, we found out I have severe ...
1 answer |
For a few days I have had burning and sharp pain around my stomach area and nausea. I also have a chronic dry cough and sometimes pain in...
1 answer |
Background: I am a 25 year old female, 130 lbs, 5'3", don't smoke, could eat better, could exercise more. Since I was about 17 I have exp...
1 answer |
For the past three years I have been suffering with unbelievable burping. It continues to get worse. I also have swelling of my abdomin...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 24 year old otherwise healthy female graduate student that has been suffering from daily severe nausea since early 2006. I fin...
1 answer |
why do i get heartburn from sweets?
1 answer |
my name is marisa i am 27 years old. And for several of months i started to get heartburns i went to the dr.s so they give prilosec and m...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now