Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Heartburn Forum
This forum is for questions and discussions relating to Heartburn and include Causes, Complications, Diagnosis, Medical Treatments, Surgical Treatments, and Symptoms.
61 - 80 (of 76) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have an SGPT/ALAT test of 58.07 to a normal rating of 0 to 49. I also have a small gallstone. Can these cause GERD? atchiexiv
2 answers |
I have been diagonsed with espohagitis. I have had upper right quadrent pain for 1 year now. taking omperazole 20mg 4x a day and amitripl...
2 answers |
I have had the excruciating pain that comes with a rib contusion but more and more the area which I assume is the liver gives me a horrib...
1 answer |
I am 21 years old and for the past 6 months i have been feeling generally unwell. I get upper and lower abdominal pains, feel sick after ...
1 answer |
My problem started almost two years when I kept going to the Dr. for what felt like i was having a heart attack, i was given just about e...
1 answer |
One week ago I began to exibit a burning pain or a sharp pain on my left upper side under my arm pit to the back of my upper back shoulder.
1 answer |
okay so im only 14 and my left chest around it and on it hurts alot. its a really bad chest pain. and then right in the middle of my ches...
1 answer |
Hi am a 49 year old woman who has had disturbing, frustrating and life changing symtoms for several months. One day while laying down ...
1 answer |
I have chest pains bad indegestion and numbness in left arm. sometimes shortness of breath any guesses?
1 answer |
Periodically I get the above symptoms. They will last a month or six weeks and then go away. This has been happening regularly for about...
1 answer |
My sister was diagnosed with H-pylori bacteria.The doctors did all the examinations and they that she has the bacteria.Before the examina...
1 answer |
Hi! I am a 53 year old male. I am healthy and of normal weight. The only medication I take is red yeast rice. I had my gallbladder ou...
1 answer |
Hi, I recently had an endoscopy (my 2nd one in 8 months, but by 2 different doctors). The first doctor told me that I had H-Pylori so...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been taking Prevacid since 1986 and over the past few years I have been to neuroligists several times to figure out all my...
1 answer |
A
A