Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
1 - 20 (of 344) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1935407 tn?1339237714
I am currently 16w&2days pregnant.. I was preparing for the cost of the operation to get ride of my hemorrhoids and when I was ready afte...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've looked all over the internet for this answer - how many internal hemmoroids can a person have? I understand there are three columns,...
hi all looking for advice I am 26 year old male just recently returned from travelling Australia, I ended up really constipated around Ch...
Hi, I had an anal skin tag removed 4 weeks ago today. I went back to my dr after a week due to feeling a 'lump' down there which he to...
2 answers |
My little girl has really bad piles for as along as we could remember we beinging to the doc got all the creams and everything he could g...
http://postimg.org/image/i9sjm33u9/
Simple question.... after weeks of waiting I have a doctor's apt tomorrow! I can see and feel quite a few external hemmoroids when I stra...
1 answer |
I had an external thrombosed hemorrhoid flare up 4 months ago and apparently did not take care of the clot very well because now, I am le...
1 answer |
Can stage 2 hemmorrhoids completely go away with creams or oitments or is surgery needed?
1 answer |
Im positive for gonorhea on disember 2015 and treated for it.. And recently my blood urine test on april 2016 are clear of std n hiv.. ...
1 answer |
Since August last year (2015) I have had constant problems with my anus I have been to the doctors so many times and used so many cream a...
I've posted before and STILL waiting to see a doctor about this. I had a colonoscopy; at the same time I was given cipro by i.v. and also...
I had a hemorrhoid banding done (had three, this was the last) 5 days ago. The band fell off with the first (effortless) bowel movement....
I had Hemorrhoids previously but small one. this time in day i got 1 inch long and 10 mm in height. This one comes nearly out of but cra...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I posted a few days ago w/ no response.... but have discovered a new "wrinkle" and hoping someone might respond. I can't get in to see my...
1 answer |
Ok, um well got my first hemmeroid bout a week ago n it was the worst feeling ever. Ya know for awhile there I just thought my underwear ...
I'm hoping I,m in the right forum! Any insight is so appreciated. Had a colonoscopy 6 weeks ago after noticing minor blood w/ bowel movem...
About a year ago I noticed 2 large bumps on both sides of the anus that appear only when I go to the bathroom. I strain all the time, ev...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A feeling that it's 'just there' and I had it for a year and a half. It doesn't hurt or burn or any pain associated with it. It is hard ...
2 answers |
Hi. I'm really worried about this situation. I got some kind of "warts" in my anus. I searched for images on the internet and it really s...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank