Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
1 - 20 (of 395) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok so this is embarrassing but here goes. I have been suffering with recurrant UTIs for the last 7 weeks and due to them being painful th...
1 answer |
I had a HALO done 2 weeks and 3 days ago, I'm just concerned as yesterday and today it's been more uncomfortable inside and has even felt...
Had issues 18 months ago with a thrombosed one. GP sent me straight to hospital and they did it there and then. Pretty good - no problems...
I am worried I have something more wrong with me than hemmhoroids but I'm not sure. Sometimes when I wipe, there is blood. But that's hap...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my groin and a few days ago I had severe itching around my anus so I looked in the mirror...
8 answers |
Hi there. I am sorry for the embarrasing question but I am really uncomfortable. About 5 days ago I started to notice a slight pressure a...
About a year ago now (maybe more) I was on a high dose accutane for 2 weeks but found the constipation side effects so bad that I had to ...
1 answer |
Please assist i have had this issue for years, i am a type 1 diabetic and think i have internal hemorrhoids. I have a big knot at the bot...
|
Mid March I was laid out with the worst cough i've ever had in my life. Deep cough. After a week i went to a walk in clinic on our way ...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 23, I've got a completely Non-painful sensation in my buttocks area. I cannot tell if it's built up gas pressure or feeling the...
1 answer |
My son has occasional bleeding after a bm. The doc said that it's from fissures. This has been going on for over a year now. I'm wonder...
I'm trying to help a friend in a third world country who has limited access to medical facilities. He is a 30 year old male with history ...
I know I have internal hemorrhoid because I had a colonoscopy 4 years ago where they noted them. Occasionally I'll feel itching and I us...
A feeling that it's 'just there' and I had it for a year and a half. It doesn't hurt or burn or any pain associated with it. It is hard ...
2 answers |
Hello, I have quite a difficult situation. A few days ago, I had diarrhea, and probably due to irritation or something I noticed some rec...
so a few weeks ago I felt a lump im my bum went to the doc and they said they thought i had internal hemroids but after that day I had no...
|
Male age 46 with occasional hem. issue..Had routine colonoscopy 8 months ago...perfect....Anyhow...1st of July this year had a bout with ...
2 answers |
When someone takes multivitamins (Centrum) and B Complex (Nature Made), after a few days, he gets rectal bleeding. When he stops, bleedin...
20244062 tn?1497361408
been feeling a little hard to go to the bathroom, I had hemorrhoids with my son and it sucked. is there a way to stop it before it gets b...
Just want some advice on how to shrink an external hemorrhoid as much as possible. I had a anal skin tag removed about a month ago due...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources