Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
1 - 20 (of 413) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband is 31 yrs old and about a week ago he discovered a pea sized purple lump on his anus. It only hurts when he puts pressure on i...
I had a lot of swelling and intense pressure after Hemmorhoidectomy, and it never fully subsided (going on 5 months now) Around my anu...
|
Greetings! I went to a doctor lately and got my internal haemorrhoids removed (4 in total) with rubber band ligation, all went well. T...
|
My husband found a small bump near his anus - he wasn't sure what it was so he squeezed it. He was unaware at the time it was a hemorrhoi...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A few days ago i went to the doctor for stomach pain and constipation thats been happening for months. I went in and they checked for hem...
Hi I noticed blood when I wiped 7 weeks ago.so inspected my stool and noticed blood on stool.so have no idea how long it's actually been ...
|
:( or will it tear and put me in a lot of pain
|
I once had hemoriods but I took care of them so I got rid of the red areas around my anus and the pain went away. But now, after like a m...
Okay, so I'm kinda embarrassed to be talking about this hence why I haven't seen a doctor yet but it's been going on for about a week now...
Hello. A month ago I was on a plane and needed to go to the bathroom but couldn't go since the plane was taking off. I held it in me and ...
I have bleeding hemorrhoids, but only after I go to the bathroom a second time during the day or have VERY rough toilet paper for the fir...
I sit a lot at my computer and I want to relieve some pressure because it causes discomfort and pain. What are the best cushions to h...
I sit a lot at my computer and I want to relieve some pressure because it causes discomfort and pain. What are the best cushions to h...
Hi everyone, i'm a diabetic and over a week ago i had diarrhea and i think it was one of my hemmorhoids acting up..but i've had this pain...
About a year ago now (maybe more) I was on a high dose accutane for 2 weeks but found the constipation side effects so bad that I had to ...
2 answers |
Two-three years ago I had a colonoscopy performed due to painful bowel movements with bleeding. Turned out to be nothing serious. Anal ...
I've had an external hemorrhoid for the past few days, and today, when I went to the bathroom, very little blood came out, but when I wip...
Ok so this is embarrassing but here goes. I have been suffering with recurrant UTIs for the last 7 weeks and due to them being painful th...
1 answer |
I had a HALO done 2 weeks and 3 days ago, I'm just concerned as yesterday and today it's been more uncomfortable inside and has even felt...
Had issues 18 months ago with a thrombosed one. GP sent me straight to hospital and they did it there and then. Pretty good - no problems...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Hemorrhoids Community Resources