Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hemorrhoids Community

M2 surgical laser is a professional surgical laser medical device, which offers 2 wavelengths-980nm and 1470nm to help you solve all your...
I have had hemorrhoids for the last 15 years, ever since my last son was born. Sometimes they are flared and sometimes less cumbersome b...
After hemorrhoid I have muscle pain and low sperm count can this be connected with infection? What type of infection can I get from hemor...
I have used Preparation H suppositories for years. They stop the pain, itch and discharge of fluid from my rectum. I have now read wher...
Which one of the following anal skin tag procedures - Cryotherapy - Laser - Cauterization/Electrocauterization - Ligation is more ...
Hello guys, I am a 18 year old that gets waaaay to often a hemorrhoid on his rectum. Can you guys maybe tell me why this is happening? O...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.