Aa
A
A
Close
Hemorrhoids Community
Hemorrhoids are swollen and inflamed veins around the anus or in the lower rectum. Discuss topics including external vs. internal hemorrhoids, hemorrhoid bleeding, hemorrhoid creams, symptoms and treatments for hemorrhoids.
21 - 40 (of 349) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had Hemorrhoids previously but small one. this time in day i got 1 inch long and 10 mm in height. This one comes nearly out of but cra...
16 answers | 1 comment
I posted a few days ago w/ no response.... but have discovered a new "wrinkle" and hoping someone might respond. I can't get in to see my...
1 answer
I'm hoping I,m in the right forum! Any insight is so appreciated. Had a colonoscopy 6 weeks ago after noticing minor blood w/ bowel movem...
About a year ago I noticed 2 large bumps on both sides of the anus that appear only when I go to the bathroom. I strain all the time, ev...
2 answers | 1 comment
A feeling that it's 'just there' and I had it for a year and a half. It doesn't hurt or burn or any pain associated with it. It is hard ...
2 answers
  JoGa96
Hi. I'm really worried about this situation. I got some kind of "warts" in my anus. I searched for images on the internet and it really s...
Hi, I am 32 male and found blood on tissue a last week which concerned me but there was no pain. After a few days, I found more blood on...
17332246 tn?1456412026
I have skin tags not hemorrhoids on (or in) my rectum. the dr says to have them removed for hygiene reasons. I'm thinking its going to hu...
2 answers
Around my anus feels hard and lumpy and now today i noticed one lump is visible. It looks like a little bubble/sack of blood. Do hemorrho...
2 answers
15404118 tn?1440460863
i have what i believe is an external hemorrhoid, due to poor toilet habits. (for a long time, i used to spend nearly hours at a time on t...
2 answers
I am a 31 year old heterosexual male that is 5'10 and 200 lbs. I recently started drinking coffee on work mornings (Mon-Thur) which has i...
1 answer
I found a lump around the anus (from outside) I don't know whether it is anal cancer or hemorrhoids or warts and there is no pain or bl...
2 answers
  leed13,    Life360_Dave
My internal hems. are not responding to a doctor's injections. They (3) are not major, but I wish (almost) they would become thrombus so ...
2 answers
Hi, I have a sharp short pain around my anus only when I clench or wiping. When I'm making stool it's fine and no blood in it. It started...
Three weeks after I had my baby I developed what I believe to be internal hemorrhoids. The pain started a day after my cholesysectomy. Co...
1 answer
IVe had hemorrhoids my whole life, im 35 and overweight and not active. I sit for hours on the toilet and usually only eat meat. I have...
1 answer
I am not quite sure if this is allowed, but below is an image that I got off of google images and would like someone to tell me if this i...
1 answer
I have a swollen lymph node on the left side of my groin and a few days ago I had severe itching around my anus so I looked in the mirror...
7 answers
I'm not really sure if what I'm experiencing is normal. Over the last couple of months the area around my anus has been feeling weird. ...
4 answers |
Hi Doc, I had bleeding in my stools for 1 week and later it stopped, but i have irritation in anus very rarely. Is it due to piles or ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Hemorrhoids Community Resources